/r9gay/ - #692

Bf nurse edition

Last thread:

Attached: 1553051199356.jpg (870x596, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMfpJqK5S7s
youtube.com/watch?v=v4xZUr0BEfE
vocaroo.com/i/s0Dza7zMizKj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for >tfw smol benis

so please tell me about your crushes anons

>tfw still no irish bf

this one boy i really like is like. unbelievably hot. hes a tall twink with an amazingly deep sultry voice and the shit he says is SO daddy. oh my god. im so thirsty.

He hates me because I'm ugly

Are you a cliche teenage girl by any chance?

yeah but i have a cock!

>no quiet spring walk NEET bf
loud spring walk is okay too

Played me like a FUCKING FIDDLE.

What are you fags listening to tonight?
youtube.com/watch?v=bMfpJqK5S7s
>tfw no edgy bf

gotcha! ;)c

Attached: 1542586196533.png (993x897, 495K)

How's everyone holding up? I'm about to go to sleep soon.

This makes me feel. I feel this feel.

Lanky Asian guy I see every day, don't know him though and he's always with his friends. Feels bad man. I once walked behind him and my heart was irregularly beating. He's got cute anime boy looking hair too.

Attached: feel28.png (566x677, 158K)

youtube.com/watch?v=v4xZUr0BEfE
Mongol stuff is actually pretty good surprisingly.

I remember getting into the hu when some user posted about wanting a Mongolian bf I like them, good taste user.

hand over the headpats and no one gets hurt

user pet my stomach it hurts
please

Attached: 032.jpg (725x1024, 734K)

He's got freckles and curly hair and he's so friendly and warm and energetic and I want to hug him

I'll pet your stomach happily user!

why are the boys at gaygen so mean? :(

Go back, we aren't accepting refugees.

Yes we are
Don't listen to them, poor thing

You can go with him as well, we can't feed another one of these goblins..

No thx I was here first. kbye

O-Okay, sorry for bothering you.

I just know that realistically it's not gonna work out so basically I'm fucked and I'm gonna have to end my relationship with him at one point or another and im gonna be a lonely fuck forever

Attached: Cry1.jpg (429x474, 28K)

why would it not work out? long distance or something?

yeah
sounds cringey but I'm pathetic so either way it's the only option I have

enjoy it while it lasts then? if youre only a car or other mode of ground transportation away it shouldn't be that bad. continents and plane rides is where you should assume it'll end quicker

Why can't I have a boyfriend, I just want to love and be loved.

Attached: 1554783388842.gif (346x265, 444K)

Or maybe you just want to keep posting this every thread. I bet you're a dumb swede too.

Attached: 1524971677322.jpg (433x650, 57K)

>send a face pic
>get blocked

just tell me i'm ugly don't drag my ego through the mud

Attached: 0763.jpg (712x712, 58K)

first for no danish bf to cuddle with and go for long walks

Attached: 1542420899746.png (452x538, 233K)

I'd probably block you too honestly.

Why do you not date the tall Dane that wants a short boyfriend?

why's that, user :(
organilio

Is that you? Or do you have a picture of yourself that you can share?

Because it would hurt your feelings, and that would bring me immense satisfaction for a brief moment.

Remember r9gay is worse than soc, gaygen and other places regarding looks. People here expect 8-10/10 tops and bottoms. Plus they want most of them to look like anime characters lmao.

you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding

I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new general.

>episode three
i will hate fuck you

Better than any of the new stuff coming out. Rogue one was pretty kino though.

>some made up shit
nice one normie

Whatever you say fake robot. Go daydream about chads.

>coming out.
oh you bet

i wish i was hot enough to sell pictures of my dick for money

why do I exist? seriously, to what end am I here?
I can't do hedonism, I can't bear to live ethically, and I sure as hell can't follow any system of morals
my entire life is a fucked up novelty

PLS B A WAMAN

i gay, aggtually

is there a comfy as heck tiny chat yet for the gays

>video chat
I'd recommend you go outside for that.

I guess it's a sad fap for me tonight.

Short twinkish guy with curly hair, probably one of the closest friends I have (which isn't saying much)

Attached: 1555462700731.jpg (590x508, 56K)

So how do you dump someone who is really emotionally attached to you and mentally unwell? I never intended to get this deep, I just wanted to hang out and now I've let it get way too out of hand.

Attached: greatest_Handhold.gif (400x225, 1.78M)

Nope, I'm happily neet'ed

He's a graduate student in Pennsylvania, really cute and genuine personality. I met him through old school friends and we play shitty board games together. He listens to me bitch about my shitty job and stupid mistakes and makes me feel important. He flirts a lot but is very, very straight and it drives me a little crazy.

Attached: dem_eyes_boi.gif (500x301, 924K)

>tfw no bf that looks exactly like this, who can chop my wood

Attached: 1530740711200.jpg (700x1024, 95K)

Update: I came and some went in my belly button. I'm still sad.

Talk to us, user. What's troubling you? Was it a lot of cum?

>glaze me daddy

Attached: 1551837042831.jpg (908x678, 132K)

Just sad. I get homesick easily. Makes working hard. I don't like work. Even though my job is only ten miles away or so, I miss my room. I don't like being around people.

I came a moderate amount. I was edging for a little while, watching videos.

When will you be able to go back home? Is it a business thing? Well at least that was sort of enjoyable, yeah?

That's the thing. I come home every night. That's why it's pathetic that I get homesick. It's just a regular 8 hour job.

I'm not sure I'd call it enjoyable. It felt good but I didn't react like I usually do. Didn't moan or even make a face.

Why haven't you done psychedelic drugs, user?

Do you not want to heal from decades of trauma and pain?

Attached: 4d7e4c96be10eb205d278bdf50012f5e.jpg (770x770, 162K)

My mind is already restless enough.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Dza7zMizKj

>tfw mine isn't stinky
I guess that counts me out.

LSD doesn't make me any better, which is fair I guess.
What really gets my goat is that it doesn't make me any worse either.
It just makes me more
And I'm already dead, so

I don't have one at the moment, but here's a list of all my previous ones
>Some chubby twink as I was going into high school. He's now in music production.
>Some chubby south asian guy. Went full muslim which put me off, but now he's an obese instathot.
Several year gap
>Some twink I saw on the other side of the library - was literally just fascinated because I'd never seen a stretched ear on a guy before, until the next crush
>Big, bearish hapa guy (also with stretched ear) who liked anime and vidya and stuff - we were friends for a bit but lost contact as soon as sixth form ended
>This short wannabe-roadman guy from one of my classes who kept propositioning me for anal sex followed by "lol jk no homo". Very mixed messages from him, but we were good friends and I wish I'd let my autismo guard down around him a bit more. Also lost contact after school ended.
Several year gap
>Guy I met online - edgy viking/metal/goth tattoo enthusiast with a deep voice. Was bi so we went on a few dates (never kissed so still a khv). He impregnated a roastie and started trying to cuck me and hurled emotional abuse at me though, so I cut him off.
And that was about 1 month ago... so yeah...
Nobody to crush on at the moment.

psychedelic drugs help with restlessness. studies have shown they reset the brain

I hate white gays

Good for you. Go swipe through tinder with the rest of the racist "but it's not racism to whites tho" trash.

Well guys? Anyone in?

>amerimutt
nope, sorry.

tfw never been hugged

Depends on the mental illness. In general be gentle about it, but be completely honest.

If they are actively suicidal and they have friends, then let their closest friend know what you will tell them first. If they have a condition where they might get violent, tell them in a public place. If they have a neurological issue that impacts reading emotional intent (schizo, autist, etc) then you have to be blunt and totally transparent.

Best advice is to stop being a piece of shit who leads on vulnerable people, if you only seek friendship and they want more let them know before they think otherwise.

what does r9gay think about cuckolding

Cuckolders and bulls should die. Willing victims should die too, and unwilling victims need help.

How huggable are you? Big, straight, rough, and muscular, or small, skinny, femmy, and twinkish?

met a guy today in vr game and we really hit it off. found out he lives in the same state as me. i dont wanna get too excited but im really looking forward to talking to him again.

Why have faggots always got to be this degenerately faggy? Where are the wholesome guys?

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-121558_Grindr.jpg (1080x519, 68K)

Lurkan'. Sometimes postan'. I'm a /his/fag and that's most of my postan' anyway.

Attached: feel24.jpg (500x375, 44K)

Yet more degeneracy. Even when you clearly state "no casual sex", these horned up AIDSpatients don't quit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-122204_Grindr.jpg (1053x919, 156K)

>goes on the literal hookup app
>expects wholesome guys
huh?

U fookin wot u yank? I wiww frash u m8.
Well where the hell else can you find bf? Tinder is full of god-awful trash, and bumble is even worse.

Going to a datting app automatically makes you a slut in my eyes, sorry.

>Sex app for dating
Why?

Thanks for the help actually telling me what's useful for finding non-flamer non-fem non-preppy non-sluts, user-kun.

>Why can't I find people who want a genuine relationship with these applications where you make snap decisions soley based on physical appearance.
Same reason speed dating fails, these are just phone versions of that. Find groups of people who share your hobbies and find someone within those groups. Connect with people based on your lifestyle and hobbies.

I've done that and they're always straight other than the occasional flaming faggot poofter.

>tfw no bf who knows how to drive to pick me up at school

The kind you want don't act outwardly gay and hide it, you have to risk asking them. Second option is to make lots of money and expand your hobby groups nationally or internationally in your bf search.

Welcome to being a faggot, there is a reason legitimate monogamous relationships tend to have higher age or class gaps than straights. The dating pool is much smaller due to the overwhelming number of whores who don't want bfs.

>tfw no working class but kinda similar age ruffian bf
>tfw can't date him unsuspectingly for a while
>tfw can't wait until he says "I love you for you, user. Money doesn't matter and we'll get by." before introducing him to my beach house in Spain and multimillionaire family, and letting him know everything's gonna be financially OK

>tmw when no meow bf boy friend

Attached: 1539168887795.jpg (850x1090, 132K)

>Find groups of people who share your hobbies and find someone within those groups.
People always say this but can you even name hobbies that have attached gatherings/groups/clubs that just exist for the public to join? To realistically hit a wide enough group of people without a degenerately large age gap, you'd need about 8-9 hobby groups too (given each one may only have 10-20 people in).

lol bro just be normal and social its so easy

Where are you from meow boy?

Im from meowland!

>tfw want to know but meow user is just jesting