Anyone else wish Trump would just deport all the niggers to africa? Asking for a friend

Anyone else wish Trump would just deport all the niggers to africa? Asking for a friend.

Attached: le_blacked_404_girl.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do.

Attached: 1500085584400.jpg (945x835, 38K)

That’s racist you nigger

hey, denying non-whites access to whites and making them live with their own people is racist you piece of shit

Hell yeah, they be stealing all our women!

What in the goddamn?

Why is immigration so important for a country anyway

Yes, even if they've been living in that land for the past two to three hundred years.

Slavery was a choice.

And?

Yeah!

nice post time quads
and yes. slavery was a great injustice no? and right now american blacks are oppressed, jailed, murdered by police. why would they want to stay in america? why wouldn't they want to go somewhere where white people can't oppress them? great migrations of people looking for better life than what they have in their homeland have happened throughout history.

liberia was created by freed american blacks after all
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

>The Republic of Liberia began as a settlement of the American Colonization Society (ACS), who believed black people would face better chances for freedom and prosperity in Africa than in the United States.[8] The country declared its independence on July 26, 1847. The U.S. did not recognize Liberia's independence until during the American Civil War on February 5, 1862. Between January 7, 1822, and the American Civil War, more than 15,000 freed and free-born black people who faced legislated limits in the U.S., and 3,198 Afro-Caribbeans, relocated to the settlement.[9] The black settlers carried their culture and tradition with them to Liberia. The Liberian constitution and flag were modeled after those of the U.S. On January 3, 1848, Joseph Jenkins Roberts, a wealthy, free-born African American from Virginia who settled in Liberia, was elected as Liberia's first president after the people proclaimed independence

Your ancestors brought them there like imperialist dogs 3 centuries ago as slaves. Now you pay for your mistakes.

>why would they want to stay in america? why wouldn't they want to go somewhere else
Yeah, they wouldn't. So you just proved my point.

same XD

I don't. Seriously, we need less of them

i did? sorry, i thought you were being sarcastic.

What's your point? Why shouldn't niggers live in America? They're not foreigners. How are they any less American as the Whites living there. What right do you have to throw them out of their own country?

first of all i want to know why you think i proved your point.

They don't want to leave America. Why do you want them to?

Anyone else wish mods would just deport all the ponyniggers to ? Asking for a friend.

that doesn't answer my question, but sure, i'll humor you.
i'm not making the point that they SHOULD leave america. i'm making the point that there are plenty of reasons why they would want to, according to them themselves (incarceration, being killed by police, being oppressed). and i gave a historical example of a bunch of american blacks wanting to make their own destiny and moving somewhere where they won't be oppressed by whites.
so are you going to finally tell me why you think i proved your point?

die you fucking s4sfag

i seriously want to fucking strangle you to death

i want to fucking kill you

fucking degenerate