Why am i so obsessed with manipulation and power? It's the only thing i strive for in life

Why am i so obsessed with manipulation and power? It's the only thing i strive for in life.

Attached: 1552416362712.jpg (800x528, 13K)

Because that would be great.

Because it's a nice feeling to know you can manipulate others to do your bidding.

I am the same. I don't think it's necessarily a good thing but who cares.

It got to the point where i show no empathy to others (including my family), and me using everyone in my life including friends and family to my benefit.

because it gives you objective value as a human bean

I recently got a girl to break up with her guy just so we could fuck. Was the best feeling in quite some time

That's not a very good way to manipulate people...

I once managed to convince some random girl to break up with her boyfriend who they were dating for a year. I was texting with her for another month and at the end finally ghosted her. rip her 1year relationship.

As long as it benefits me in the long run I'll do it.
I'll also carefully analyze the relationship with that person and if the price is worth it.

Because you only have fear at your core. It's called a personality disorder and makes you for the most part incurable trash. Who hurt you?

No, really.
Who hurt you?

I wasn't bullied or anything in my childhood (at least nothing too bad).
I just love the idea of being above every one else.

Why would me liking to have power over others be a sign that someone was hurting me.

I think seeking some sort of control over people is a completely reasonable desire.

And so then it is option 2. How did I not consider?

You post anime pictures. Must suck to have incurable primal envy as a 2D NPC that typifies your egotistical condition operating on the flat earth confines.

Anime isn't real
And neither are you

The only way to find out is to give yourself serotonin syndrome.

No it won't actually give you any answers but it's still probably best for everyone around you and you deserve it.

Jokes on you, I don't watch anime.
Also couldn't care less about 2D characters coming to life.

Wrong Tag buddy

Maybe blame your parents? They probably fucked you in the ass and performed black magic masses with blood, semen bleeding out from asshole and Clintons were watching in the background applauding the spectacle. If not then.

Guess you just played too many video games or just were born evil and you should be put down.

Shit, my bad buddy..

becouse you want control and you dont have control over your own life so you try to control others.

shut the fuck up moron, you have any idea how embarrassing and obnoxious it is to openly talked about being ''manipulative'' ?

Attached: 1542543476663.jpg (589x824, 123K)

And? Why should that stop me from posting what i want?

I'd agree, if this was a rl conversation. But since it's on Jow Forums it sounds like someone had bad experiences with manipulative people.

Attached: 1554344431426.jpg (252x200, 9K)

He just said it was embarassing, or do you not feel the full spectrum of human emotions? Go get fucked by your uncle, you fucking dork.

This. OP sounds like an edgy teenager. Every edgy teenage boy wants to see himself as a master manipulator. Chalk it up to a combination of insecurity, underdeveloped empathy, immaturity, and the glorification of sociopathic figures in TV and movies.

Every once in a while I see a post on this board that's like "How do I turn off my emotions/become a psychopath?" It's like no, this isn't the solution to your problems. You just think it is because you have a cool image in your head of what it would be like to not have a conscience. But most sociopaths aren't cool guys, they're just major dicks with impulsivity issues.

I agree. I'm BPD and got excessive problem with this. I used to feel so much that I just broke. Now I barely can feel anything. It's actually more horrible and the most horrifying state you can be in. It is literally I have no mouth and I must scream. That's also why I can feel sympathy for narcissists to some degree.

>But most sociopaths aren't cool guys, they're just major dicks with impulsivity issues.
Yes, and most of them are sub 90 IQ and in prison. tldr you will never be The Joker from suicide squad, just some internet attention whore at best and a felon mophead that gets buttfucked every day at worst.

Perhaps you feel weak and vulnerable?

I tried to be a "normal" person. Got used, laughed at, betrayed. And for what? Because i lived like a "normal" person.

Why not turn the tables? Why should i live my life by the standards of society? Why be the prey, when you can be the hunter?

I'd prefer living my life as someone who can avoid and counter manipulation, than someone who is being manipulated.

Low IQ schizophrenics make bad "hunters" in life. Can't you just play video games or something ffs. Stop trying to involve your shitty personality into other people's lives or work on actually maturing maybe.

This too. The media representation of sociopaths/psychopaths is they're masterminds, but a lot of them are dumb criminals because they have no impulse control and they're bad at long term planning.

You sound so edgy my dude. It's healthy to know how to avoid being manipulated and how to recognize manipulative people so you can keep them out of your life. It's not healthy to compensate for the fact that some people have screwed you over by cultivating a mental image of yourself as Patrick Bateman. I understand it though. I've definitely been there. But it's a phase.

Why Jow Forums folk are sometimes so wise?

They said it themselves, they tried it, and eventually learned it doesn't work. Why repeat a mistake and go down a road that has been proven to go nowhere?

I already wasted my life, so I'll live my life as i did until now.

Benefits you how? If all you desire is power, then what on earth would you possibly want to use that power for? If you're just toying with people for it's own sake, then like most sociopaths you will at some point fuck and go down hard.

Its because you feel hopeless & weak about something in your conscious thoughts, but hide it and don't address the problem

>Benefits you how?
Benefits me in the position, in my workplace, benefits me in the relationships with others.
>like most sociopaths you will at some point fuck and go down hard.
I always knew something like this was going to me, so I'm prepared.

Conduct Disorder/ASPD my nigga.

>Go down hard
Yeah okay lol. Tell that to all the multi millionaire/billionaire business men who died a nice death in silk sheets at their mansion before passing their empires to their family peacefully. It's just the dumb sociopaths who go down, you don't even know the smart ones are who they are. And they own everyone.

>so I'm prepared.
Is your anus prepared?

But hey, here is the catch - you aren't one of the smart ones. You post on r9k leaving written evidence of your intentions, for ever to be immortalized in the archives.

>Benefits me in the position, in my workplace, benefits me in the relationships with others.

Yeah, but you just said you don't actually care about your position, your job, or your relationships with others. You'd sacrifice all of that for power, right?

But power is only meaningful when you use it for something more important, it's a means to an end, like money. You're basically a miser, hoarding power over your roachies without any real goal or purpose. And before long, the roachies will be cleaning off your bones.

.... Nigga I didn't say I was. I'm just pointing out the fact that people don't even realize they don't realize that there's only a negative IQ correlation because it's the stupids who get caught. I didn't even insinuate I was a sociopath.

Both of what we posted goes without saying, anyone with even half a brain wouldn't need to have this explained to them, so what's the point of insinuating that OP has a chance at being the next wolf of wall street.

omfg I didn't do that either. 1. No, it isn't obvious. My entire point was that the earlier people in this thread didn't even know they didn't know, and 2. OP's a dumbfuck and probably doesn't even have ASPD because someone who does either A. Doesn't give a shit they're a scumbag or B. Realizes they're a scumbag and gets therapy when they can still only be classified with CD. You're assuming and drawing shit out of what I said that I didn't actually say or mean.

>Low IQ schizophrenics make bad "hunters"
I'd argue they're bad at everything because no consistency.. I just

>arm chair psychologists at it again

Those people aren't sociopaths, they're just assholes. A disease must impair you for you to qualify for the diagnostic criteria.

>there's only a negative IQ correlation because it's the stupids who get caught

Cope. Sociopaths can't learn from their mistakes. Or did you not know that's an important diagnostic criteria?

Because you don't know you already have it.

Attached: Muscle doggo.jpg (648x900, 73K)