Anonymous

/ourgirl/? Happening imminent?

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-111643_Facebook.jpg (1430x1975, 943K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/sol-pais-found-dead-near-base-of-mt-evans-ending-massive-manhunt-sources-say
dissolvedgirl.neocities.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

actually know this girl irl had her in 2d art freshmen and sophmore year, her name is sol wears all black, emo pink floyd, she was pretty hot, my old gf would compliment her a lot but she stayed to herself and lstened to pink floyd, (Florida btw) ama

I am excite!
kys

>r9k
>supporting a woman

Pick one

She is hot. Do you have her number or contact info?

No-Uh, No, that's just my phone in my pocket...hehe

But honestly, 4/20 was columbine, and hitler's birfday. coincidence i think nuty

Attached: 1a42904824018401.jpg (369x209, 10K)

no i don't have her contact info, shes probably in jail right now anyways, and yeah these pictures dont really represent her, she looks like the average femdom in all black with lace up boots

no. we dont condone violence. unless theyre drone strikes on terrorists

>woman
>actually able to shoot anybody
She's gonna trip on her own feet, fall on her gun. shoot herself, and then fart for comedic effect.
It's sweet that she wants to be the guy, but it's not going to happen.

Any source? Too lazy to look for it

sure

google.com

They caught her running naked in the woods with a gun.

Nevermind, she's dead.

fuck shes dead. i wanted her to be my gf

18? she looks more mature than that like maybe mid 20s?

Is she from DSOA?

rare sol acquired

Attached: 190417-sol-pais-social-media-cs-1045a_9c78d112d4aaeed7f107fd71df0e432a.fit-760w.jpg (642x642, 54K)

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/sol-pais-found-dead-near-base-of-mt-evans-ending-massive-manhunt-sources-say

F

Cops pwn her or an hero?

>r9k
Newfags rightfully calling others newfags. What has this place come to?

I called it, didn't I?

Self-inflicted shotgun wound

Miami?? Very original comment here

What a shame. You can have a nice husband, 2 kids and a house by the river. Sucha fulfilling life. Instead, you choose to end like this. giving women rights was a horrible idea.

F
well who cares anyway, she was an edgelord roastie with entry level taste.

>giving women rights
Women were able to go buy a shotgun before they could vote.

Weak. How embarrassing for her

>Huge media coverage
>Creates the myth of a school shooter.
>Create moral panic thus alienating young people further,
>The act of mass murder gets associated with an act of rebellion against the establishment.
>Real issues are not talked about because "muh' violent video games" and "muh music" draws a bigger audience.

Is anyone seriously surprised these things keep happening

Attached: 383917.jpg (2000x1922, 173K)

How old? She looks mid 30s.

Edge is a hell of a drug.

Damn. At least she had balls to actually do it, instead of trying to OD on mints.
F

>tfw you will never spend your last day on earth naked, frolicking and communing with the beautiful rocky mountains, while simultaneously giving kids across an entire state a day off of school, and then finish it in a nanosecond by sucking off a shotgun

Attached: reeee.gif (960x720, 478K)

dudeeeee op here, I no joke thought about like what if I was able to get with her and change her whole life and make her happy instead of sad all the time but fuck, the universe seriously hates me all the time

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-134540_Facebook.jpg (1439x2017, 987K)

she would never love you back or let you change her

she was a dumb femoid that got off on some dudes killing others, she was probably a psychopath. the universe did u a favor

And the funniest part is that she an heroed so there was no threat in the first place. Normalfags overreacting as per usual.

She probably an hero'ed when she realized she won't be able to put her idiotic plan into anction.

You cant actually believe any of the shit you just wrote right?

>18yo PTP removes itself

what the fuck man

Attached: 1524180341705.png (657x699, 449K)

Why would they close the schools now? Its obvious she'd do it on the 19th, as the 20th is saturday

19th is "Good Friday", don't Americans get this day off work/school?

im suprised no one posted pic rel

Attached: 1541877422242.jpg (800x804, 99K)

LMAO SHE'S 18?!?!?

WHY THE FUCK DO WHITE PEOPLE AGE LIKE MILK?
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1422862870070.png (512x384, 437K)

yeah that unironically looks like a 35 year old educated leftist SJW whore

this she looks like 28-30. not enough vegetables in her diet and good enough sleep.

Her website
dissolvedgirl.neocities.org/

dude she didn't let anyone get close to her, ud have no chance, when i was with her 1 on 1 working on an art project she was the most sperg person ive ever met, a real fembot (btw if any of you think i didnt actually know her i can prob prove it)

>boring generic edgethot cunt who finds eric and dylan attractive and wants attention
Yawn.

holy fucking shit this website is unironically a work of art. do you think she killed herself for exposure.

is she the modern existential artist?

With all this technology and tracking you'd think it would be easy to find people

>dissolvedgirl.neocities.org/
what did she mean by this?

Attached: timeportal.png (2536x3368, 1.31M)

It's literally just the site of an edgelord

Amerimutts age like milk. She could be 32.

Muh wrong generation, I am the chosen special snowflake

imagine praising the columcucks so much you die for them

She looks like she witnessed Columbine. Thats 18? I look half her age and I am a an emaciated dude

wonder how she looked at 15. Aged 20 years in 3
but to be somewhat fair. as they are already basically adults by 15. She's still just that, an adult.

some people age faster than others. I've seen kids in middle school with fucking beards. And people in hs who look like they are in 6th grade.

>everything is because of no intimacy
i hate this normie dogma.

She's already been found dead in the woods.

Attached: 1480057005335.jpg (506x550, 81K)

This girl is literally "born in the wrong generation" tier. She's trying real hard to get that 90's aesthetic

this. I've looked at lots of old websites and it's painfully obvious.

post pics/fb or something of her
I love how there's no information on her besides what the news claims

see sdfa12

Is that actually her? oreglatglaio

How do I find a gf like this? She seemed pretty based.

She was batshit insane and would have cut an incels dick if she had gotten close to one.

>18
>looks 40
What?
lamo
live in denver didn't even hear about this until now. i been to the columbine memorial btw, shit's lit. anyway rip an hero

look at puberty stats

in the 1950s girls started puberty around 12-13. now girls start puberty around 8-9 due to all the estrogen in plastics etc. it's why girls look like they're 30 at 18 now