Why are you still a racist, user?

Why are you still a racist, user?

Attached: 1555260901141.jpg (564x626, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51966249/#51973568
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because black women refuse to kiss me lovingly

Attached: angry.jpg (500x283, 42K)

and has white wemyn ever kissed you?

There are plenty of racist white dudes dating asian girls. Ever experienced a white dudeasian girl in public? Had my worst experience with them, even white/white couples are less toxic in behavior. I feel bad for they offsprings.

They have. I'm too nerdy for black women.

Attached: zdxvcz.png (1092x871, 685K)

There's plenty of nerdy black girls out there. In fact the nerdy ones usually prefer white/asian men.

I have never seen an immigrant woman. I don't believe they exist

OH my another bait made by a shill cuck...fuck off will ya cunt and stop being a attention whore.

Attached: 1554651355284.png (500x388, 40K)

>he cute

originolli

Attached: iu.png (270x344, 52K)

Think about the face of your child then

None of this is bait Becky. Black girls are just better.

Attached: 1546317922603.jpg (469x705, 184K)

Mixed race girls look pretty good most of the time, it's the boys that suffer, you just have to adopt a reverse-china policy

The smell. The smell.

hey a good point,good sir indeed.

Attached: 1552702488280.png (640x640, 222K)

Funny how I think white people smell like wet dog. Every. Single. One of them.

Asian girls are best actually

Attached: 127909fd2b3cbc86d6d892f0158560c4.jpg (564x752, 49K)

They think white guys smell. Black girls actually have way better hygiene than 95% of White guys.

Because I notice statistical patterns.

Asian girls look like bug people. If you want such an unexpressive partner, buy a fuck doll.

I want my children to look like me and not have identity issues
And mixed race girls are ugly in majority

Girls (especially black girls) love light skinned men. There are pages and pages of light skinned boys and light skinned men compilations made by women specifically attracted to light skinned mixed black men. They will do just fine

Attached: B3AA73EB-30D9-4B12-907D-AB89711C2637.jpg (1219x1501, 368K)

Asian girls are supreme in every single aspect...that just works on japs,Koreans except the chinese so think twice before engaging with a chinese chick.

Attached: 1552257042059.jpg (637x350, 40K)

>And mixed race girls are ugly in majority
Only if they have ugly parents, then they would be ugly mixed race or not. They almost always look completely fine and don't have significant identity issues. Mixed race guys are the ones with identity issues, they almost always look weird. There's a reason almost every community for mixed race kids is filled with 95% males

This. Mixed men have the privilege of the White aesthetic without having the baggage of being culturally White that ties down White men in the Black dating world. The men will do fine, the girls will do even better.

Stay mad stormfag

Attached: stay mad stormfag.jpg (612x612, 79K)

Because the risks of ignoring crime statistics outweighs the rewards.
and because my black oneitus died horribly and I become very upset when I see women who look like her.

I should note that it's usually WM/BW couples that produce attractive kids. Nothing genetic about it, of course, but black women know how to do black hair. White women can't do their children's hair properly and it looks horrible.

She begs sweet kisses user :)

it is always a good idea to look out for implications so ye it better that way and keep in check on IQ so race mixing is never a good idea...just use a fucking condom if race mixing is one of your fetishes.

Attached: 1555245335666.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

because i dated a black girl my 1st year of college
she was from a wealthy family & from Britain
she introduces me to her friends
they are all dreadlock stoners or hood rats or slum gang druggies
then i realized race realism & predisposition exist
and never turned back

You have no idea how pissed I am that you threw that opportunity away and then have the nerve to post here like you are not just a normie

Asian girls settle for racists but Black girls refuse to

>The you don't really like black girls but attract them but then repel them because you're to nerdy for them
They were just interested because of my height and build.
If you look like someone who goes to the gym but also works with computers you're stuck between world.

I'm racist by definition I guess, but I don't feel any enmity towards any race, aside from perhaps the Jews. Even then I'd happily marry a Jew who I had a strong connection with. I understand why someone would be so opposed to racemixing, but as an American with no sense of identity and no culture to speak of, I couldn't care less about having mixed race kids. With that said, raceplay is fucking hot.

BECAUSE MISCEGENATION IS DYSGENIC BUT THE TRUTH IS SUPPRESSED

THIS IS NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY

I mean I find some black girls to be hot and all and I've actually met black girls I like, but I could never date a black girl. For two main reasons, one I'd have to deal with her family and black culture and the whole racism discussion, and if we had kids they'd be half black. So I'd suppose I'd date a black girl she was the only black person I'd have to deal with and somehow our kids were completely white? Obviously both of those would either be impossible or unfair to her, so it could never happen.

Of course not. A hole is a hole

The ebony pill is the final pill

Attached: IMG_8799.jpg (454x302, 24K)

I talked to a black girl once who told me she really wanted to have light skinned kids and that apparently this is a common sentiment in the black community

Attached: B6A67D78-D360-46EF-B086-6BB147A3CDC3.jpg (599x565, 50K)

Beautiful kid desu

Because I miss the good old days.
The shy kisses in school, the long summers, the safety and tranquility.

This
There were only a couple of black girls in my classes at college and even they seemed too much for my sperginess

Ikr! I would be cool with a family like thisb

Attached: 1805FFF3-A113-4743-AD95-DDDBF6BBED9D.jpg (474x474, 46K)

>engaged to a black gf
>literally fucking every night since I proposed
>just when I think I'm gonna get tired of sex, I see her in booty shorts or a nice bright pink thong
>shes on the pill but I've cummed inside her so damn much I swear I'll put a baby inside her
Been pretty awesome not gonna lie

statistically speaking robots WMBF have the highest interracial marriage success rate.
Black girls know what's up.

Because niggers look and smell like ass

Attached: 56410077_434709417356267_4105928183736340825_n.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

But I'm not.
I'd date a black qt, if there were any at my uni

This.
T. racist guy with a Japanese girlfriend who agrees with my views

>ywn experience this

it's not fair

There are never black girls in these threads
I wanna see some tits god damnit

there were like 2 yesterday

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51966249/#51973568