Ywn have this gf

>ywn have this gf

Attached: er.jpg (300x336, 14K)

but i want a tol 6'2 gf

>btw women who want tall men are whores

There is literally no better pairing than a girl like this with a tall guy

>tfw no nazy gf

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (500x317, 60K)

>tfw when I had a 4ft10 gf
how can I ever go back

please anime man grant me this wish

Attached: ae0.jpg (944x578, 72K)

I have a 5 foot girlfriend. OP pic is mostly accurate except not angry all the time. Full blown kink though. She was so relieved that she didn't have to bring up anything on her own. Also is happy to curl up to me and read while I play vidya or watch TV.

This sounds really cute but I feel like at some point the complete inability to just talk to them normally would wear you down

t. absolutely seething manlet
Women like to feel small and submissive next to their man. That's nature, get over it.

i'm not a manlet, i'm just a seething femanon

>femanon
I'll believe it when I see it. But, assuming you actually are, what are you angry about?

you read my first reply, right? i was just shitposting about how most robots like to shit on us for liking tall men.

literally every girl that doesn't have a specific fetish for short men likes guys that are taller, people shit on girls that are superficial about it, have a required arbitrary height limit and that shit on short people

Women like to be next to a man who commands presence. Tall men can have that by default. Shorter men can have that if they act like a boss. It's not about physical space, it's about whether they feel like a diminuitive tag along to an important man.

Attached: 1553823364252.jpg (349x349, 24K)

i mean i've often had it happen to me while merely mentioning (in the proper context) that i prefer taller guys, that's why i don't like even mentioning it anymore. but i do understand where you're coming from as well.

I mean if you go up to a group of ugly people and say "I like attractive guys" or say "I like guys with clean skin" to a group of guys with acne problems, it doesn't come off as you simply stating a preference, it comes off as patronising. It's assumed by default that's what you like.

You're being selfish and not thinking about your son. You want him to suffer with bad height just to have your precious daddy dom little girl fantasy

yeah that's why i did say "in the proper context". e.g recently in a thread in which the op asked people to describe their oneitis, one robot replied to me and asked for mine's height. i told him he was tall, and the guy sperged out. situations like this are pretty common.
somehow many of these guys openly want short girls themselves, yet they still shit on us for liking tall guys. you're clearly not one of them, so i didn't mean guys like you ofc.

State your ideals on a board full of autistic manchildren and the ones who don't match it start hating. Shocker.
You're fine for having ideals user, anyone has them. Those threads are useless most of the time anyway, most people learn to like the partner they end up with for what they are, and some get to appreciate different heights, skin colors, personalities, you name it

oh it wasn't one of those ideal gf/bf threads. oneitis = a person you have a romantic obsession with.

no but i had THIS thing as a gf for a while before it turned out to be too much.

Attached: OC.png (800x600, 23K)

It's just that men like many different height ranges for women but women only like 1 range of height for men.
If a woman is tall or short there are plenty men that want her. Men only have one chance

>ywn have any gf
FTFY

by 1 height range, do you mean the 'taller than themselves'? because that's a pretty big range.

It's not that simple, they want specific numbers

>constantly tease a girl i know online
>make short jokes at her
>says she is the perfect height for a gut punch to go straight to my balls
>instantly get a boner
what the hell man

Maybe in another life time.

Attached: racoongf.png (500x400, 34K)

i don't want specific numbers.

Then I wish more females were like you.
I'll just be in my corner crying for not being born the 6ft magic number.

Many women are short as fuck though.

>only example he has is from a fucking video game
lol

move to yurope, we don't care about magic numbers.
i also do wish less girls did, many are deliberately making completely perfect guys feel like shit.

>tfw all women are whores
Fixed that for uu

>making fun of manlets
>dating literal manlet factories

you're like those white guys who put down asian dudes but then have a kid with an asian woman

It's not the only example I have matey

Attached: 1553184665646.jpg (446x594, 90K)

They are literally both the same height.
Cope

Not even a deaf girl would give me the time of the day. I've never even had any positive attention from fat girls. Or deaf, fat girls for that matter.

Not any kind of female anywhere at any given time has thought of me as anything else than merely a nuisance at least and a necessary evil at most. Now I could live with that.

But this post made me die a little more on the inside and I hope your future is at least as bleak as mine.

Attached: 1545504341920.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Imagine this is how you spend your free time

You don't want that gf, it's a pain in the ass to do anything other than missionary and cowgirl variants.

Nice argument.
Just admit you've been spouting bs to cope with being manlet.

>t. lanklet with a horseface

Height is cope, face is king. Girls want a Chad who isn't a ultramidget. Most tall guys don't have a chip on their shoulder and most short guys do.

>Women like to feel small and submissive next to their man
>they are literally both the same height
Which is it?

Attached: 1553182731525.jpg (500x565, 37K)

>ywn be neurotypical

Attached: idealgf1.png (1225x623, 97K)

what is this mess supposed to be?

Ah, this made me happy until
>anime

If you're talking about A Silent Voice that is trash, user.
This is the reality, my poor mother.

Attached: Hakuno.jpg (500x540, 144K)

it is supposed to be schizophrenic gf

i guess not adding the title is a good touch then

fuck this sound so cute, except the impure parts about s*x. deaf gf sounds too cute to do gross things like that

Glasses aren't cute, stop this meme.

144cm here, I have yet to meet a guy shorter than me that isn't elementary school or younger.

How's life, fellow shortbot? 163 here.

I've seen a girl at my uni that was legitimately about 76 cm tall

I have a collection of gf thingies. Here's a sad/funny one.

Attached: 1554846828734.jpg (1242x1256, 74K)

I am just a little degenerate Scandinavian boy

Attached: f5binud5fuh11.jpg (720x683, 81K)