When did BPD become slang for "girl who does thing I don't like...

When did BPD become slang for "girl who does thing I don't like?" I'm actually diagnosed BPD and don't do half the shit people on this board ascribe to the disorder. It makes me afraid to ever talk to anyone about it.

Attached: 1554551283534.jpg (1240x1754, 956K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/conditions/borderline-personality-disorder/diagnosis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me behind the window

Chin up, at least its not autism.

>I'm actually diagnosed BPD
How many different dicks have you sucked today

None, my boyfriend broke up with me 3 months ago and I still miss him too much to talk to anyone else. I really want to talk to him but he blocked my number because I wouldn't stop begging him to take me back.

Oh please, stop this. I can't handle all this. Just please forget BPD exists.

I got psychiatrist appointment tomorrow and this. Fuck.

Where are you from deaer fembot? Ill talk to you

I show symptoms of it but also make a point to be an honest person and hate liars and manipulators with a burning passion. I've never been accused of any of these things but it's because I don't go around telling people I have BPD, if I did and they knew anything about me they would not believe it anyway. I do believe a solid majority of people who have it have a more severe case of it, I think men aren't diagnosed nearly enough in lieu of shit like GID and schizophrenia, doctors don't tend to realize one disorder may precede the other, people with BPD also might harm themselves more than anyone else and may appear to show signs of schizoid personality just to avoid getting attatched. The initial diagnosis of BPD has everything to do with how much your disorder affects other people and I think this is a bad way to analyze it, but the mental health industry in general has a long way to go before it helps anyone who has anything worse than seasonal depression.

>simping this hard

I'm not a real girl, you wouldn't want anything to do with me. It's probably why my ex left. I can't really handle talking to anyone right now anyway, I just want him to come back. I've slept with his jacket every night since he broke up with me.

kek kkys dfaggot youve been making those threads so much

I'm sorry, I don't really have friends so I come here to post about my feelings. He was the only person I got close to in a very long time and he abandoned me out of nowhere.

Like what kind of shit user?

Some people just use the term bpd to behave like a piece of shit.

Fuck you dude. I got papers to prove this. I could behave like piece of shit without them. There is nothing from stopping me from being piece of shit except law.

They probably do have the disorder, they are just too retarded to actually manage it in any meaningful way.

>There is nothing from stopping me from being piece of shit except law.
I mean you theoretically can go through life achieving your goals without harming or disturbing anyone else, not even from a moral perspective but in most cases not being a piece of shit is basically common sense.

You rationalize your way through life like this all the time? Many sorry states to be in I guess.

People on this board say that everyone with BPD cheats, lies, will break up with you randomly, or is violent.
The people who do that are usually "self-diagnosed."
It sounds like the law isn't doing a very good job of stopping you.

What is there to rationalize? I don't *need* to shit on people to get by in life, I make a point not to depend on anybody so people who put themselves in that position can't take advantage of me, so what would I have to apologize for?

Fuck you my ex was the biggest piece of shit in the world and she was diagnosed BPD. I don't trust a word out of your mouth or anyone bitch that has BPD, you all need to be killed off so the gene can't be spread.

If the disorder doesn't affect your behavior in those ways, what symptoms do you actually have? I can pay a doctor to certify that I'm the Queen of England but it doesn't make it true. If anything else, you sound more self-diagnosed than the violent lying slut stereotype.

I understand. Your life is very robotic.

So the alternative to being a robot in your eyes is to basically be some kind of predator?

Nh... Listen. You got itch that you want to scratch. You will scratch it. You do not feel enough itching. I think feeling itch in moderate amounts is healthy and good, part of your brain being perceptive and receptive. BPDs always feel more of the itch and act the way they do in response to it.

What do you mean youre not a real girl?

None of those things are symptoms of BPD, I actually refused to believe I had it until my therapist walked me through the diagnostic criteria and explained how each one applied to me.
I mean I'm a boy.

You're just projecting now. Based on your interpretation of BPD, I probably don't even have it. I AM an alcoholic with a split personality but that's just, well, alcoholism. I don't get the "itch" because I don't respect anybody, nor do I make myself emotionally dependent on them, because there's no point. You *can* be at BPD if you become enough of an ego broken, blackpilled person, but it takes a lot of work.

But you do have itch for alcohol don't you? Have you ever thought what might have caused it? Perhaps there is an underlying factor in this chain reaction that leads you to drink. Split personality complicates the whole thing even further. It is in realms of psychosis but could also be due to trauma.

I got no idea what makes person BPD. I do have it legally diagnosed on myself. It is not even that rare.

Exactly why he left you . annoying piece of shit

I started drinking for obvious reasons to anyone who knows me and alcoholism runs deep in my family. I used to show more symptoms of BPD while I was drunk but it's pretty much all a thing of the past now, I am not insecure or emotionally frustrated when I think someone isn't paying attention to me, I don't drink out of nervousness anymore, it's just something you either work out or you don't before it completely ruins your social life. It also helps to have patient and caring friends, but I know that's a rare thing in this world, so I don't expect most people with severe BPD to ever get to this point.

The most important thing to mention is that I internalized the "itch" to cause more harm to myself than to others. Because I don't want to be seen by my friends and family as an annoying fucking prick.

>None of those things are symptoms of BPD, I actually refused to believe I had it until my therapist walked me through the diagnostic criteria and explained how each one applied to me.

nhs.uk/conditions/borderline-personality-disorder/diagnosis/

Let's take a look, shall we?

>Do you have a pattern of intense and unstable relationships with other people that switch between thinking you love that person and they're wonderful to hating that person and thinking they're terrible?

>Do you engage in impulsive activities in two areas that are potentially damaging, such as unsafe sex, drug abuse or reckless spending (but not including self-harming or suicidal behaviour)?

These two seem to encompass the entire stereotype you hate so much. If you meet these criteria, then you're going to be a lying violent slut. Since you claim to meet every criteria, it seems wise to assume you're a violent lying slut and unwilling to admit it.

Look, I have a serious mental illness myself. It even shares an acronym with yours. But I'm honest about when my symptoms are affecting me.

He left because I love him and want to be with him? That seems like an odd reason to leave.

That is really sad. So you have internalized it all completely to point of spawning other personality.

Contain your bullshit, it doesn't work on people who spend a lifetime trying to get their shit together and learning how to spot lying nutjobs just to keep themselves safe.

That's alcoholism, everyone who drinks too much acts differently when they're drunk. I'm not a single, crossdressing wackjob who spams r9k every day and has the gall to look down on people for not coddling their lies.

Neither of those two things require you to be a cheating lying violent slut. I've never cheated or even had casual sex. I don't lie about serious things, and I've never left anyone.
Safe? What does that even mean, like I'm going to stab him or something? I wouldn't hurt anyone else, regardless of what they've done.

"Safe" from liars and nut cases who get off on using people, manipulating their emotions, guilt trippers, professional victims and scammers in general.

>Neither of those two things require you to be a cheating lying violent slut. I've never cheated or even had casual sex. I don't lie about serious things, and I've never left anyone.

So then what dangerous, impulsive behavior do you actually engage in, then, and how does it negatively affect your life?

If you have intense, short term relationships and swing between loving and hating your partner, you're basically impossible to actually love, so driving off your partner is the same as leaving him.

You can claim to be above your symptoms all you want, but that just means you're either full of shit about having BPD, or you're full of shit about how your symptoms affect you. Since attention-seeking lies are a common trait among BPD people, again, I have to assume that everything you tell me is a lie unless you can prove otherwise.

I don't get off on using people and I never lied to him. I tried so hard to make him happy and he left me for no reason. I just wanted someone to like me.
The main one is that I binge eat and starve myself. I used to be over 300lbs and starved myself down to 140, now I jump all over the place from 140-170.

I'm not claiming I don't idealize/devalue, but when I'm in a devaluing mood all I really do is seek out reassurance.

Most BPD people don't do everything shitty other BPD people do, but all of them so something fucked up, and there's a handful of common fucked up things done by them.

>The main one is that I binge eat and starve myself. I used to be over 300lbs and starved myself down to 140, now I jump all over the place from 140-170.

I'll concede that's fairly significant. I assume you ruled out an eating disorder co-morbid with other psychiatric illness?

>I'm not claiming I don't idealize/devalue, but when I'm in a devaluing mood all I really do is seek out reassurance.

That's adorable.

>I'll concede that's fairly significant. I assume you ruled out an eating disorder co-morbid with other psychiatric illness?
I don't know, that's the therapist's job not mine. I assume that they did.
>That's adorable.
Really though, I've never randomly left someone that I was close to. Even when I'm angry I'm not mean or anything, I take it out on myself.

Perhaps because people with bpd, gender aside, are modern day fucking monsters

Excuse the gif source

Attached: 487347934.gif (500x281, 1011K)

Yikes a BPD tranny.
Talk about a failure, jeez.

>kind of relate to Borderline but at the same time not really
>I talk to therapist and she says I have CPTSD instead

Which illness is worse?

Attached: 1555417960268.png (1366x768, 1.35M)

CPTSD is just gay.

GIV GIV GIV GIV

Attached: ideal fembot.jpg (509x170, 15K)

Reading it actually sounds a lot more relatable than BPD, maybe I should mention it to my therapist if I ever go back.
>bpd
>cuck queen
You realize these two things are like completely antithetical right?

Isn't BPD being like Effy from Skins? You know a slut, drug addict, suicidal, dramatic, etc.

>drug addict
oi there's nothing wrong with being a drug addict cunt

Most bpd people are like that but then there are some who learned to get a grip if not only to save them from themselves.

Partly true but I think I can make it work.

>The main one is that I binge eat and starve myself. I used to be over 300lbs and starved myself down to 140, now I jump all over the place from 140-170.
So what? I did the same and don't have imaginary mental illnesses. Are you retarded, do you really think losing weight means you're BPD.

I would tolerate anything else over cheating. I'd rather be with an abusive partner than one who cheated on me.
There's a difference between dieting down to a healthy weight and not eating for months. Especially when the binging/starving continues after you've reached your goal weight.

>Especially when the binging/starving continues after you've reached your goal weight.
How else would you maintain it? It's either that or getting on serious roids.

Eating maintenance calories? I don't think eating 8000 calories one day 0 the rest of the week is a healthy diet.

Intermittent fasting is recommended actually.

I don't think that is the kind of intermittent fasting that is recommended.

actual real bipolar disorder is no jokeu tranny weeb, ive seen very happy seemingly normie young people just suddenly out of fucking nowhere just trash their entire home like a wild beast

wait are we talking about borderline personality disorder or bipolar personality disorder?

Bipolar isn't a personality disorder and no one uses the abbreviation for bipolar, they just say bipolar.

I have a trans friend who also has bpd and she seems allright

trap and BPD is the combination that sets off a million red flags

Attached: 1555269501788.jpg (1240x1753, 161K)

story time

>have bpd gf
>two weeks into the relationship she cheats
>dont find out about it until a few weeks later
>those few weeks im walking on eggshells the entire time
>find out about it
>confront her, she threatens suicide, threatens to tell ppl i abuse her
>yikes
>decide to stay
>try to make it work, im the one doing all the trying
>she finds some other boy and tells me to fuck off
>message her every day for a few days
>days turn into two weeks
>finally she tells me shes going to call the police if i message her again
>give up entirely
>2 days later i get a text from her
>shes still in a relationship with the new guy and texting me
>doesnt even apologize
>i dont immediately take her back so she starts a huge argument
>says i never loved her, etc etc playing the victim
>calls me a mental case, calls me a stalker, calls me obsessed
>berates me for almost 2 hours via text before fucking off

lmao yikes

oh, also she start threatening to kill herself again after i wouldnt take her back even though she's had a boyfriend for the last 2 weeks

are ur initials w c?

no definitely not lol

At least you got one that revealed herself quickly.

>my boyfriend broke up with me
This can be translated as: my boyfriend finally became fed up with my manipulative bullshit and left me or I broke up with my boyfriend because I'm too deluded to realize that he did "love" me
I love dealing with BPD girls because of what I can get them to do for me(usually sexual things)
100% fuck you op you're a subhuman and so is anyone else with BPD. I can deal with them because I never get attached but preying on the weak and lonely pisses me off

Attached: 1496065032033.png (670x676, 439K)

So you lead on people with mental illness and use them, then make them suffer their greatest fear, but they're the bad ones because reasons.

>preying on the weak and lonely pisses me off
>describes himself preying on the weak and lonely

>make them suffer their greatest fear
BPDs ghost people all the time, fuck off with the greatest fear shit.

Fuck you, I've been through this and it was absolute hell. Fix your shit.

You're a bit of a hypocrite. and a self righteous fag.

I see what I do as justice if I know that they've been in past relationships and if they "haven't" I do it to mess them up so they can't hurt someone in the future
So I'm a hypocrite? I don't really care because I'm me so that automatically makes me better than them. If I had a friend who did the same thing then I'd be happy for em, that's how people think get over it.
Yes exactly

Attached: 1493862061072.jpg (537x340, 82K)

I've never ghosted anyone. You have a blind hatred towards everyone in a group of people, just because a few of them wronged you, and you use that hatred to justify treating people like shit.
>I stabbed someone and it was so terrible, it was absolute hell washing the blood off my shirt
Justice is punishing someone for something they've done, not for something someone else has done.

>to justify treating people like shit.
I wish I could, I don't though. In reality I treat everyone better than I've ever seen anyone treat anyone except maybe in the New Testament. And I still get fucked.

No you colossal dumbass, I was the one getting stabbed. Over a hundred fucking unanswered calls from her and even more text messages because she couldn't accept she drove me away. I'll never know if she had BPD, but from what I read here she probably did.

>throw girl off my boat into the ocean
>she desperately tries to climb back in
>scratches the paint job
What a bitch.

Only because of the dumb myth that only soldiers or those in life-or-death situations can have the disorder. We'd be a lot better off if society had a more accurate view of it to begin with.

>find girl
>test to see if she's BPD
>if no I let her go
>if yes I see if she's had past relationships
>if no I do what I want to "scar" her so she can't harm others in the future
>if yes I deal out justice
It's that simple you idiot

Attached: 1492977688755.png (604x605, 575K)

So, you lead on normal people who've done nothing wrong. You torture people with BPD who have been in past relationships that may have ended for reasons outside of their control and you torture people with BPD who haven't even been in a relationship before.

You should like a great person user, way better than someone with BPD.

You really want people to believe that people with BPD aren't subhuman but I know they are
I don't take anything in to consideration besides whether or not they're BPD because I know that "torturing" them is what they deserve and you will never be able to convince me otherwise.
And yes I am better than them

Attached: 1507764673967.gif (500x394, 907K)

What have I done that makes me subhuman? I've never done anything to hurt anyone else, unlike you.

And I am better than you because I do not have BPD or antisocial personality disorder, as you clearly do.

BPD girls are absolutely insufferable.
One declared her love for me and kept calling me and messaging me and sending me nudes even though I didn't ask for them, and when I was about to suggest we get together she was already with another dude.

She was acting like she was so in love with me, messaging girls on Facebook who commented on my profile out of jealousy and shit.
If I could give anyone any advice at all... DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH GIRLS WITH BPD... RUN... RUN LIKE FUCK.
They will hurt you, and hurt you bad... and they won't even care or realise what they've done.