Failed the written test to be a cop

>failed the written test to be a cop
Don't even know what to do know, this was my backup plan after dropping out of college

Attached: 1555232453033.jpg (240x250, 12K)

eat shit u fucking pig

Attached: 1546384617122.jpg (1280x1707, 352K)

Join the Fucking army nigger

>backup plan
you dumb fag

should have studied harder, faggot

can't you retake it in one year or something?

You shoulda checked the box that said "Black"

>studied harder
The intelligence part was easy, stuff like looking at a map and finding the best route, but the personality test was 80% of the points.

Attached: 1555055805405.jpg (600x525, 91K)

user, burgerland has billions of agencies you can apply to. Go to your county sheriff's, or another county sheriff's, or the state troopers, so on and so forth. Later you can try to apply again to the city of your choice.

>he failed a test you can't even study for

Attached: smug.jpg (224x225, 9K)

Become mall security or something, you dumbshit.

good, fuck you and fuck all cops or wannabe cops.

Also you could join the national guard or coast guard to get some military experience, they like that

just retake the test and put more effort into studying the second time around

why do people give up after 1 try it's so retarded

Nigger, stoner, or both?

Join the marines motherfucker

Attached: 358E17022E14450C8454B73C2294C6BE.jpg (806x992, 176K)

Try again! You wanna succeed, don't you? If you fail a second time, maybe working at a police station would suit you better? I don't know your reasons for joining the police force so I don't know what roles might be similar.

user, the US is literally the best country in the West for those who want to work with Law Enforcement, do not give up

>tfw passed written but failed physical

got one of the highest scores in the physical agility test but my endurance is complete shit

I'm semi above average intelligence wise and was first out of 100+ when I took mine. How retarded are you?

aboriginal recreational meth user

see
They mentioned that they take points off if they think you're lying, so I have no way of knowing whether my own personality and history were "wrong" or if my straight edge lifestyle and beliefs are unbelievable, and naturally can't know how I should game the system next time.

>tfw training and entrance jobs in the Police need to be applied for 2 years in advance
Hang in there Policeman user, we'll all make it one day

Attached: 1483632211902.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Keep studying and try again

Mcdonalds doesn't require a written test and they always need more wagies.

Attached: 1549182486310.png (551x414, 298K)

God I wish there was a way to show you little pre-teens what I would do to you and anything you "owned" that I wanted, even in a whim, without cops.

Posture all you want in your reply, there is ALWAYS someone(s) bigger, smarter, and tougher than you will ever be and the only reason you are allowed to have anything is because we live in a civilized world where cops are the enforcement arm of society.

Just imagine a world of all niggers for a second and be thankful cops exist to gun them down when they get uppity or forget their place.

The points off are from inconsistency between questions asking the same thing. In the future, take your personality, etc. out and use it as a vague objective statement to answer the questions. Don't nuance it.

you would have hated the job anyway

shut the fuck up retardoe

Jordan Peterson said that if your IQ is over 82 the army can make use of you. Try your luck.

Attached: 234.png (497x199, 82K)

I didn't know one could be too dumb to be a cop

have you ever met a smart cop?

>wanted to become a nigger babysitter with horrible hours who will probably die violently
You can still become a bouncer if that's your dream.

Police is probably the best job to escape wagekeking
>no corporate overlords working you to death
>your salary comes from taxes paid by wagies and the corporations enslaving them
>wagies actually need you, you don't need them
>it's your duty too enforce the law on stressed wagies coming back from a full day of work driving carelessly
>can pull up a wagie going to work and ruin their day, just in case
etc

You wouldn't do anything you cunt

I live in an all white area, being a cop here is just helping people who locked their keys in their cars and telling kids to not smoke pot in visible areas like retards.

Exactly the reply I expected from your kind. Run along kiddy, adults are talking.

>no corporate overlords working you to death
that is exactly what your job is ... exacting the will of those who have private ownership of pretty much everything, down to you looking for people living out of their cars or the woods to harass into suicide or wage slavery

bet

>orig

Yeah but he failed the test so back to wage slavery with him.

Attached: 1555475146011.gif (230x270, 60K)

>exacting the will of those who have private ownership of pretty much everything
Not really, the actual day to day of a police officer boils down to enforcing the fucking ten commandments, People submit to the elites willingly, I mean, who doesn't want to watch the avengers, eat some McDonald's and play that new game on steam, right?

Actually I didn't. I'm sure they exist tho but when you're a cop, you're either dumb and a sheep or smart and a sociopath

they're called detectives, if you see a guy in a blue suit he was too dumb to become one

>tarrent.jpg
Id rape and pillage. Id stalk you, figure out your schedule than shoot you in the back, steal your shit and have your daughter if i could get away with it. You think i kid but i am not.

>the fucking ten commandments
holy fucking shit you really are a legally retarded bootlicker cur. please go to

>americans have the option of becoming murderers at home or abroad after failing in life

I bet you can take the test again and kill innocent people without consequences user. Don't give up on your dreams.

tell me how to get neetbux
I will kill myself before ever working at McDonald's

go to the front lines immediately** idiot christfag shitheel. holy shit it's so infuriating people like you still exist

>t. functionally illiterate citizen
kek you're not even worth the argument, have your double (you)

They don't start you off as a detective. Plus detectives aren't all that smart in reality. You watch too much tv.

you were literally too dumb to have the dumbest job a person can have, you don't get to look down on people and you were denied the authority to do it without warrant

test at other municipalities/police forces

I fucking wish the police were even half as bad as you pretend they are. We would be down to 5% nigger population if that were true.

>Plus detectives aren't all that smart in reality
they're "smart" cops is my only point. all you're saying here is that it's not even that great of an achievement, so it shouldn't be as hard as the entry level test was for OP

OP here, that poster is not me, and again, the intelligence part of the test was worth almost nothing. I'm certain I did well on that part, it was basic reasoning. I didn't feel the need to guess for anything.

OHNONONONONO
unoriginal ofc

Attached: C0B232836C7E4A4F939C780DA85E27EB.png (632x734, 16K)

Ive heard rumors that they actually reject candidates if they are too smart. Maybe that's what happened or maybe op was a psychopath and couldn't hide it very well.

If you actually are smart you should work as a fed

>maybe op was a psychopath and couldn't hide it very well.
the cops in my town don't need to hide it, and it's just a small nearly rural town

You see user, there are cops out there making 70-100k a year, with a caring wife, children and a job they love. But you know who's doing much better than those guys? We enlightened robots, bearers of the truth, shitposting from our greasy basements and eating week-old mommy tendies. Therefore, we should all trash talk the police and stop any "wannabe cop" here from getting a big boy job and leaving the Heaven on Earth that is our lives.

Depends on the state, some requirements to be a detective in some states are quite lax.

>with a caring wife, children and a job they love
why do so many of them have a fetish for men in uniforms if they have a wife and kids back home? seems like the perfect job for closet gays to maintain authority and social status.

It's not gay to have sex with men as long as you go home and have sex with your wife after, because then it's just foreplay.

Maybe you would, but don't think that the lack of cops would prevent the consequences of killing me to take my shit. No one likes greedy amoral bastards like you, popular justice would get you back and they probably won't just put you to jail like the cops would...

I'm sure the boys at the station would have loved that one

>popular justice
>when you could have McLEO's for only 10k dollars a year

never understood this, how the fuck do you fail a personality test, lmao nigger just lie, think about what kind of person they want and just act like it christ, thank god you didn't become a cop you utter shithead

im black but id hardly call myself a stoner. i smoke weed but not every day. if you told me i can never smoke again I wouldnt really be too upset about it. i vastly prefer amphetamines, opiates, or benzos

>i could beat you up therefore im right and youre wrong
lol, im black but youre the one with a nigger mindset here. cops are the exact same as niggers, obsessed with dominating other people or bullying them, you literally cant even comprehend existing in a state of mind that doesnt resolve around constantly trying to conquer everyone around you.

>smart and a sociopath
does not compute

Is a liar the kind of person you want on your police force?

A lot of people think psychology is a pseudoscience and you can just cheat a personality evaluation like you do an online mbti test or something.

>beat you up
So you can come back later in your no-law world and catch me with my back turned. Hahaha, no. You'd be dead.
>right and wrong
you took that luxury away with the cops. Now there is only strength. Do you not understand the stability that society brings??

The dude worships cops and pretends to be a violent outlaw at the same time

He probably just has asperger's desu

No problem user retake it in a month. Im taking mine in a few days don't be a pussy and give up we all gonna make it

I get what youre saying, user. I understand your argument.
I agree cops are a necessity for society, in my country (USA), but the vast majority of cops are not vital to everyday function. If you live in the hood or around certain types of people, sure. By all means, cops are necessary to deal with those violent people. But to imply the everyday duties of the average cop involves constant vigilance keeping violent criminals at bay is being dishonest. Most of their day is spent harassing nonviolent citizens, pulling them over for trivial regulations, giving tickets for minor offenses that harm no one, or pursuing the great "war on drugs" which is boils down to arresting and infringing on the human rights of benign citizens because they dare to ingest or possess a fucking plant.

In my experience, cops tend to escalate situations, not take control of them. They use militaristic and shady tactics, dishonesty, and force to bully people. They yell, they are quick to resort to lethal methods, and generally speaking are just as dangerous as niggers. In my dealings with cops even if im doing nothing illegal, they are overly hostile and on edge, just like niggers. If I see a pack of niggers approaching me, I cross the street. If i see a cop or group of cops, I do the same thing. Both groups are unpredictable and prone to violent outbursts.

I never noticed the extent of this insanity until I left the United States for a few years and then returned. On the very first day I was back in USA, just within 3-4 hours, I witnessed maybe 20+ cops patrolling, witnessed maybe 7-8 people pulled over on the side of the road. This was more than I had seen in my entire 3yrs living outside of the country. In fact, in the entirety of my 3yrs outside, I did not see a single person pulled over. Ever. Despite rarely seeing cops, I never once felt like my life was in peril. It turns out people can be civil towards each other even without the threat of violence.

Attached: 2D7D3407-C8C6-4A4A-B0F3-2C84DD689634.png (198x216, 68K)

My final comment is that the way people view the world is often a reflection of their own internal state. The liar suspects everyone else of lying. Statements like
>So you can come back later in your no-law world and catch me with my back turned. Hahaha, no. You'd be dead.
reveals a lot about the way you see things, but your worldview is not necessarily an accurate assessment of how things actually are. Your obsession with violent modes of thought, viewing everything in a black and white of "kill or be killed" and "dominate or be dominated" pretty much displays exactly why I have such an intense distrust and aversion towards police officers. Im glad you failed, I wouldnt feel safe with someone like you having a badge and a gun. I suspect you'd terrorize and abuse citizens like so many other cops do, because the truth is theyre attracted to the power dynamics of being an officer, not some innate desire to protect people. I have infinitely more respect and admiration for firemen.

Dunno, i don't rely on government handouts, i inherited about 200k, invested them in different stocks and live of off it with little maintenance of the money on my part(have a broker that dose the real work for a commission of the profit), work "managing" it maybe 24 hours a month from home and it mostly consists of how much of the profit to withdrawal to buy weeb shit and pay the bills.

Attached: 1552636469548.gif (400x400, 17K)

Become the opposite, namely a thief

There is a written test? I thought doing that job and not pulling a rodney king sort of thing on some asshole that probably calls or has a relative that calls every day was suppose to be the test if you work there or not.

This entire fucking time. I could have probably got stuck on a detail that I wouldn't want to beat the shit out of someone. What am I even doing with my life?

This guy speaks the troof

why dont you become a girl instead user itll be easy just join my discord serber and take some titty skittles~
cBthacM

Attached: 1553807307740.jpg (1000x2000, 128K)

Kill yourself, you and your ilk are a cancer put on us for masturbating too much

or just not a bootlicker that hates nosy cunts that pull you over to give you a ticket instead of arresting the metheads

>too stupid to be a cop
new levels of low

Have you tried not driving like an asshole?

>Have you tried not driving like an asshole?
T.

Attached: 57080038_836622140007583_3953935755847401472_o soy wars.jpg (990x535, 52K)

>calls me a crybaby when he's the one bitching because he gets pulled over for being a dick
Yikes
Consider those tickets retard fines, stop being one and you won't have to pay them.

Join the Air Force as SecFo (military police). Not hating but it doesn't require a stellar asvab

This. Being a bouncer is also easy. Just dont get stabbed

>tfw I am about to become a game warden while op is stuck with a failed test that even niggers can pass

LMAO eat shit bumfucker

Attached: 9C03C7EA-1D08-4A82-88BD-42A3C4BB9636.jpg (601x508, 54K)

>the only reason you are allowed to have anything is because we live in a civilized world where cops are the enforcement arm of society.

That's not really historically accurate.

Paid, permanent police forces didn't exist anywhere prior to around the time of the French Revolution. When the first police forces were being proposed in the UK, people objected that they were inherently tyrannical and "continental". There were no police forces in the United States prior to 1838.

I get what you're saying about niggers, but lots of people spent lots of time secure in their persons and their property without permanent paid police forces.