/fat/ - begone temptation

>Who is /fat/ for?
For chubbies who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>Why hasn't my weight gone down for 3+ days?
If you're on a deficit, water weight. Plateaus can last up to 3 weeks.
>This is not QTDDTOT, use that thread for questions not about fat loss.
>Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already but it covers the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, fancy starbucks shit. forget it

Previous

Attached: adam fat wojak.png (896x792, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/buried-penis#diagnosis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6127540/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

C O N F E S S

Attached: lQGT6xM.png (1229x1160, 58K)

I farted for like an hour this morning because of taco bell yesterday.

Attached: 1527377601658.png (791x817, 1.28M)

why do you always assume I've fucked up
don't you have faith in me?

I had a skinny cute gf who loved me for who I was and I cheated on her

Broke my diet with this. Plan on doing some more until I fly out on Saturday, my excuse is that I'm going overseas for a year and won't enjoy my favorite local foods. I think I can reward myself after losing nearly 115lbs across 10 months, and being ~10-15 of my goal weight

Attached: 20111205-182360-serious-eats-bacon-banh-mi.jpg (610x458, 63K)

Over 50% complete, happy about it but know the second half will be harder than the first

Man, I’m hungry :(

Do these appetite suppressant supplements work? Even a placebo effect?

You know what you must do

nah my heart will forgive me. Lost 30lbs since the breakup

Attached: clockisticking.png (500x300, 277K)

Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart departs from the LORD. For he shall be like a shrub in the desert, and shall not see when good comes, but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land which is not inhabited. Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, and whose hope is the LORD.

Attached: s7AsfuwC-rKICanU6ozihKm0-lq441pzMDVmxBg9eug.png (1035x816, 919K)

I'm not a fan of the 12 step program

Haven't been in a position to exercise in a month because of a stupid injury.I've been doing CICO the whole time, my weight hasn't changed in the meantime but I've noticed that I can fit into clothes that I couldn't a month ago. Could it be that I lost a couple of pounds of fat but gained some water weight because I'm not exercising and sweating it out?

*ahem*
A weight loss diet literally just means consuming less calories, thats it. There is no such thing as a "good diet plan". Eat less and you lose weight. keto diets, Paleo Diet, no-carb diets, all of them are memes. Just eat less, exercise more, and you will lose weight.
This has been a public service announcement.

Attached: 1557411883400.png (332x332, 148K)

Am I going to make it?

Attached: 20190814_115718.jpg (1080x1063, 140K)

Nice water weight

it's very personal
factors like your parents, your geographical location, your religion, your culture, your hobbies, your schedule, they all play significant roles in the food you eat
if your default position is conveniently very close to something like atkins then it would make sense to make the small changes that would give you the purported benefits of that particular diet (and we tend to be more receptive of diets with name-recognition and product branding and stuff, like it's a product and we're the customer).
Point is; the fundamentals never change, but we're all so varied in our behaviours and tendencies that to suggest a single diet will work as well for everybody as it does for the individual is incredibly naive.
Finding out what gives you the best chance of success is the crucial part. I know it's easier to just pick a plan off the shelf rather than build something, but that's a concession that you should strongly consider before investing months to years of your life on an all-in-one package.

Hey guys insecure fat kid here with a question. So, when i masturbate, my dick is like hard and it measures at like 4inches. But there is like a fattynesd around my dick and if i pull my dick towards the floor and measure it from the base its like 7 inches. So if i got really skinny will my dick be bigger? But thats also like, when its pointed down

far too early to say

yes

healthline.com/health/buried-penis#diagnosis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6127540/

Everything is CICO. Various diets are there to make the journey easier or more efficient. Keto for example doesn't do anything magical, except it weans your body off carbs and helps you feel fuller on prots and fats. Even the weight watchers with their stupid fucking points is just a simplification of cico

>tfw giving up rice cakes

These got me through my first few months but ive been stalling long enough if i can swap them out with baby carrots that cuts around another 200 cal

Attached: 57284325_XS.jpg (350x235, 17K)

>go to gym
>earbuds in playing full volume
>make hand signal to a guy using bench if a nearby rack is in use
>he says no, but I can’t hear him, only understood through his hand gestures
>seems pretty happy
>begins talking to me in full sentences and he laughs
>I can’t hear anything but my music
>I laugh and say “haha, nah I’m good”
>he gives me an ugly look and goes back to his workout but pissed off
>dude nearly full blown rage mode
>finish my set in fear

I didn’t sign up for this when I wanted to cut weight

Rice cakes were an early crutch for me too. Now I know that if I want to spend calories on nutritionally worthless food, I ought to save up to eat things that taste better.

going out with the boys tonight and we’re getting pizza
reeeeeeeee

Ate a cosmic brown right before bed yesterday

Attached: 1565562547976s.jpg (203x250, 6K)

Take off your buds when someone is talking you autist
You wouldn't want some asshole to ignore you if you wanted to use the bench because his ears were clogged with bluetooth radiation

>2 months
>like thirteen pounds
>at that size
You can do better

>wakes up in yesterdays clothes
>eats full english & coffee
>shits liquid for 40 minutes
>plays oldschool runescape for the next 9 hours straight making sure he's gaining xp while going afk for snacks to eat at desk
>mommy makes 40 tendies
>eat them all with fries

SURE FEELS GOOD BEING A HUMAN TABLE DICKLET LADS WEW

Attached: 1563521362342.jpg (960x1280, 357K)

you do not need appetite supplements literally just be a man

Yes. It's twofold actually. Less FUPA and better cardiovascular health makes for noticable dick gains.

sounds based

I’m not paying my gym membership to talk to people

A stark reminder that no matter how much you improve your appearance /fat/, you'll still be a shitty person on the inside with a dogshit personality. Dude was probably asking if he could work in during rests or needed a spotter.

>known gains goblin made me an egg salad sandwich to take to work for lunch
>open the sandwich up
>the bread was buttered
Not today, bitch

At what point do you think someone can be considered to not be fat any more? 20% bf? I'm down to about 17% or so but I'm still like 15 lbs off of my calculated goal weight and it's freaking me out.

for me keto helped because it kills hunger and cravings for most people so it's much easier to stick to CICO and exercise(keto without CICO and exercise is bullshit that mostly achieves nothing). On the other hand you'll have to manage your carbs,cook for yourself,stick as many vegetables as you can under your carb limit and have a varied diet so you don't lack nutrients/vitamins. It helped me a lot but for most people it's not sustainable long term. When I hit my weight goal I'll still do relatively low carb and CICO, not knowing how to cook and eating trash was the reason for my weight so now that I know how to cook maintenence should be achievable. Maybe it'll help you with your hunger problem user but be aware that is a lot of work to do it right, when done wrong it can lead to deficiencies

Ate 500 calories worth of protein bars yesterday cause I was tired, it was late, but I still needed to fold laundry.

7-10% bf for a man

She was trying to poison you

He wants me and everyone in his social circle to be fat so the bar is lower for himself.

hey /fat/

about a year ago I went from 5'11 235lb to around 200lb and stalled there ever since. Around 205lb right now.

I want to start cutting again, and ideally get down to around 180lb. Last time, I lost most of the weight through IF, usually I'd just not eat until 5pm or so then have a big meal and maybe a snack later. This worked to help me lose the weight but really made me feel like shit all the time (either starving during the day or overfull/bloated at night).

Anyway, this time around I'd like to try actually counting calories and just eating food like a normal person. Does anyone have any recs for calorie counting apps they like or other systems that have worked for them?

Am I supposed to feel bad?
I don’t know him and I don’t know you.

Read the OP.

>eat a lot (low calorie, high density)
>expect my gut to be huge
>lift shirt
>my left ribs are huge
wat

Started eating some chocolate cake,
then spat it out. Kept looking at cake, shovelled 4 handfuls down before i thankfully stopped myself and avoided eating the entire cake. Still ashamed

glad that cosmic forces have never materialised a chocolate cake anywhere in my vicinity
guess I'm just lucky

yeah, you're just a lucky guy

I've done the same thing with a shitty apple pie. I knew it wasn't worth eating, and did that. When I stopped myself, I ran the remainder of the pie out to the dumpster. I hate my fatfuck brain.

Go with my fitness pal. If you like to cook for yourself pick up a food scale from walmart. Personally I just like to buy pre packaged garbage or get mcdonalds for convenient counting.

I'm down like 56 pounds, still a fucking socially inept loser, but maybe in a year's time I won't be fat.

Has anyone had success with WW? Is it good? Or is calorie counting the best way to go?

im really tempted to eat some toast rn, but i just ignore it till i get to sleep

you mean weight watchers? it's basically just calorie counting wrapped up with a dumb points system if i recall.

off the charts autism

WW is trash that doesn't teach you about the actual nutritional value of food and offers bullshit like free "zero point" foods that a determined fatty could binge on and not be able to lose weight with. Just count calories.

im so fucking ungry

down a pint of water and eat a bunch of vegetables

Next time you feel the "need" to eat when you know you shouldn't, think about what you'll look like while doing so. Use a mirror if necessary. If you saw this guy chomping down on what you're about to have, what would you think? Do you really need it?

Attached: 1.jpg (605x772, 92K)

Holy shit dat fupa

As of today, I've lost 144lb. I really don't feel any type of way about this.

Attached: 1427413684221.jpg (640x560, 58K)

>finally managed to finish a whole set of squats(5x5) yesterday

Feels good man

nice user, first time I did a real set of squats I did them too much. The DOMS in my legs lasted for 5 days

Just came back from the gym and theres blood coming out my asshole.
Am I dying?

Think you can do more user. I started at 337, 3 months and I'm down 55lb.

Not sure what methods you're using but 16:8 fasting, complete change of diet, and cardio have been my saving grace.

TFW PLATEAU AAAAAAAAA

I'VE ONLY LOST 1 POUND IN 2 WEEKS DESPITE FOLLOWING EVERYTHING THE SAME.

Attached: HellWojak.jpg (1016x900, 271K)

Maybe you're gaining muscle. Are you working out?

I'm only doing them with 30 kg for now, haven't got DOMS after the first time last week. Hopefully I can increase the weights soon.

>tfw 350lb squat
>tfw the lightest I have been since I was 14 yo
We're all gonna make it lads. Just be consistent (be disciplined).

Attached: 1429791204800.jpg (400x387, 74K)

Could be internal bleeding. Check if your poop is also red/black.

post pics

No. I'm basically just eating a ~1000 calorie deficit that's high in protein. I find working out when eating a deficit pretty bad cuz I just want to eat a fuck ton after. These last week I've been eating unhealthy but still within my calories, so I should be losing a bit more steadily. I was consistently losing 2-3 pounds a week until the beginning of August and now it's just like stopped.

How much more do you need to lose? Dod you expect to feel differently?

Nice, I am currently stuck around 200 here
I need to get off my ass and post a form check

Dear /fat/, 4 hours ago I began my first fast, I will now live off only dinner for as long as I can see results coming, paired with plenty of DOMS fueled working out, my fucking legs hurt like hell my man. This is my first legit try to seriously lose fat and get a body I can not be disgusted at.

Attached: 1291117914095.gif (303x369, 31K)

>my first fast
I seriously doubt that
you must sleep some time

I only sleep in the morning because I work in a hotel at night, the REAL test is to keep away from the kitchen and all the literally FREE food just sitting there.

IF helpe me with my plateu. On the evenings I lose all my dietary discipline.
So I eat nothing during the day.
A huge dinner (around 1200kcal) at around 6pm.
Then 500g quark an hour or so later.
After that my stomach is so full I can't stuff myself with shit later in the evening.

I hear you
this is the shit I have to contend with every day
haven't lost yet

Attached: IMG_20180814_194454.jpg (1280x720, 453K)

How often do you weigh yourself? As I approached "normal" size my weight loss slowed down (because that's what it's supposed to do) and weighing myself every week with not much to show for it psyched me out too much. Now I just weigh in every month and worry about it much less. Plateaus are pretty normal and getting through them is more mental fortitude than physical.

I gained 2kg since last week. Fuck me.

I weigh myself every day after I wake up but record once a week, I'm getting "close" to normal weight but I'm still pretty fat at 176lbs.

fat fuck

eat fats

I'd say you're out of the range of weight just melting off of you for your efforts. When's the last time you ran your stats through a TDEE calculator? Your 1k deficit may no longer be as big as you think it is. I'd start working out even if it means you end up eating more (unless you want to be skinnyfat for whatever reason).

My TDDE atm is around 2100 calories and most days I'm eating 800-1300 calories, so I should still be losing, and honestly I'm pretty sure it's mostly just water weight because I've been eating way more carbs and shitty frozen foods lately cuz I haven't had the time to cook.

>How much more do you need to lose?

None. I went from 272 to 128.

>water weight because I've been eating way more carbs and shitty frozen foods lately cuz I haven't had the time to cook
This is certainly it then, no need to worry.

Post pics

who else /eat sub 1k Cal AND go to the gym 7days a week/ here?

that'll be the cause, be patient and the weight will come off.

>wake up
>feel slim and firm as fuck
>mid day
>everything is back to jiggly and squishy
I hate this

>tfw eat and burn 350,000 calories each day

Attached: 1500488683814.png (446x399, 9K)

Today I hit one of my goals and weighed in at 175lbs. I celebrated by gorging at an all you can eat Brazilian Steakhouse. Please forgive me.

Attached: IMG_0160.jpg (1536x2048, 292K)

Never apologize for Fogo De Chao

Oops

I don't have anything that recent. Right is December, and I was probably 145 there.

Attached: fart_butts.jpg (993x708, 92K)

good god i over ate last night and woke up and had a huge glass of lemon water then a big coffee and ive been shitting and feeling like im on the brink of having a panic attack all morning

not gonna lie I dont like this feel but at least its motivating me to take it easy

Attached: 27e.png (593x635, 210K)

oh god that reminds me when i worked a a retirement home, all the other workers were skinny or fit and they'd always look at me gross when i got the free ice cream

i've lost 25lb since then but i still got 50 to go

Attached: 1551304887591.png (628x581, 446K)