She has a newborn baby in her profile pic..... I wonder if she would make up excuses for her baby getting mauled

she has a newborn baby in her profile pic..... I wonder if she would make up excuses for her baby getting mauled.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-20 at 8.38.33 AM.png (957x816, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=aRrKx_1524714290
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

her body her choice

>more pictures of the dog than her baby
Yeah modern women are trash.

but she thinks david hogg is crisis actor and knows about adrenal chrome and is also one of (((them)))).... Interesting

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-20 at 8.47.32 AM.png (628x553, 232K)

Maybe she is actually /ourgirl/ Just needs to wake up on the PQ

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-20 at 8.50.08 AM.png (623x475, 68K)

Another fucking worthless roastie who cares more about her "baby" than her baby.

This anti-pitbull meme is fucking retarded, sorry.

OP is a turbo autist

If she has the dog from a pup there's little chance he's going to maul anyone unless they treat it like shit and chain it to a fence for months at a time. You will never ban all large dogs, you have probably never seen other real dogs besides a pit or a shephard in person but I'll let you in on a sweet hint; there's dozens of large dog breed that if the pounds where filled with any one of these youd be out crying for thr elmination of the rhodesian. If you ban pits and killed them all, the pounds would fill up with the next 'big scary dog' until they had to ban that one too. This is all a ploy to require permits for large dogs and make it so the plebians can't have real dogs anymore.

Sage

not as retarded as people who think pitbulls are good pets

>/ourgirl/
Not possible.
Women will espouse retarded opinions because they're just flat-out retarded.
They can be nice, they can make good wives and good mothers, but for the sake of public discourse we'd all be better off if women were disallowed from making public statements, they can occasionally say the right thing but it's purely incidental when they do.

such a non-issue who gives a shit if some dog breed is more aggressive than others.

Guy, it's worth it just to see people like you obviously chimp out about it.

PITTED

>destany
gee, wonder where the father is

No one needs your sweet hints. All the various breeds that make up the term "pitbull" have proven themselves as a serious threat time and time again. More serious than the threat of a lab tearing off your nose and lips after it's done tearing off your limbs.There is no comparison. You are willfully being ignorant to the fact that they are much more likely to commit a violent act, as well as being much more lethal when they do. In my perfect world, all the various pit breeds would be sterilized and they would disappear in a matter of 15 years.

Don't blame the dog, blame the niggers for training them to kill everything. If niggers had never imprinted it into their brains they would just be like any other dog

The particular problem with pits and other related breeds is that they tend not to gesture. They'll just attack. You don't want your fighting dogs to intimidate each other, you want them both to just go at each other with reckless abandon.

I've had plenty of good experiences with related breeds but people have a point when they say they're more dangerous than most.

Check
@purplstar420
Her three month old was just killed by a Rottweiler

Attached: IMG_0411.png (640x1136, 178K)

Attached: 1526406080780.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Attached: 1418244837136.gif (400x200, 2M)

just poke out the dogs eyes if it attacks you...

I literally fail to comprehend Jow Forums's obsession with pitbulls. I prefer the kike and nigger threads desu

these dogs piss me off. dogs are legit retards and will fuck their own mouths if they realize it feels good. cats are superior.

it's the breed, retard. they have been bred to act that way and can attack at any time, regardless of how they have been raised.

>t. Tyrone

Not chimping at all, actually. I just find it cringeworthy and retarded. I'm not a pitbull aficionado, I've never owned any, and most likely never will. But it's not the dog's fault that it's a dog. The problem with pit bulls isn't the dogs themselves, it's the type of people that generally choose to own them.

Wow she's not even in a hurry after she gets knocked over.
this though

Cats are the pet for basedboys, Get a dog who will actually be able to protect you and wake you up when niggers are breaking in.

Because they're the niggers of the animal kingdom, and are bred and kept exclusively by niggers for fighting and defense, or idiot white people who like to virtue signal

Gay and stupid.

>Dog genetics is a social construction

You clearly need the hints you glorious cuck, are you old enough to remember when the scare was Rottweilers? How about Doberman? You're retarded if you think eliminating a breed of dog is going to prevent a large dog breed from becoming overrepresented in statistics on bites due to every wannabe thug and white trash owning them and not taking care of them. You even acknowledge the dozen various breeds mislabeled as a pit, if there were a dozen breeds mislabeled as a Lab they'd have weird overrepresentation too. Your position is founded in willful ignorance to the facts.

Yes, a pitbull will cause more damage when it mauls someone than a golden retriever. So will an Akita so will a Dobermann, so will a Rhodesian, so will a Husky, so will a Poodle. You've clearly never worked around dogs or you'd know that both Poodles and Huskies are way more aggressive than pits. Every nigger doesn't own five fucking poodles to inflate your one latched onto statistic about bites, now does he? Pits make up probably over 50% of the population of poor people's dog, of course they're going to be over represented in that statistic.

The pregnant woman that got mauled to death by her pibble was begging her husband not to hurt the dog, while she was being attacked.

Attached: Doggie Howzer MD.png (1000x951, 409K)

I thought the point of this thread was that she has a newborn child and then went out and got a puppy.

How long before the puppy gets shot, the child goes to foster care, and she gets a kitten?

Attached: 1520033498698.png (572x496, 26K)

>catfag illogically mad about pits

Sup Muhammad, how's the toxmosplaiosis treating you?

sorry, i don't live in a nigger infested area like you that warrants a guard dog.

they are military grade dogs
there should be rigorous background checks and nobody without a permit should be allowed to own an assault dog
save a life, bin that dog

>Destany

God I hate wigger families

What she needs some white sharia to slap the shit out of her. This bitch is out of control.

Why do people get so emotional when it's pointed out that pitbulls are a naturally aggressive and dangerous breed?
What's the fucking problem buddy? Are you a pitbull?

liveleak.com/view?t=aRrKx_1524714290

Animals are animals. Humans are animals. I wouldn't say 'put down humans' because they are violent sometimes, but to act like an animal can't be inherently more or less violent is idiotic. Pitbulls have a reputation for a reason.

there's always someone to champion a loser

You're retarded. The problem is with the pitbulls. Nobody should have them, and they need to go extinct in the world.

I can tell who has the toxoplasmosis. Faggot.

Don't let facts get in the way of your feelings, loser. The reason is because every poor neighborhood in the US has a dozen pits. Get rid of pits and that's going to be Rottweilers again, or maybe Shephards that don't have the duck leg syndrome.

What you faggots really need(and secretly want)is an expensive permit on all dogs, but you'll never take mans best friend away, you cuck

>Blocks your path

Attached: ac.jpg (640x480, 138K)

better than having a nigger dog that will fuck its own mouth. lol. toxoplasmosis doesn't effect everyone, either, or only very little. as long as you keep the litter away from the areas you eat you probably won't get it anyhow.

that said, cats are not the only ones that carry it:
you can get it from eating uncooked/improperly meat
you can get it from improperly washed fruit/vegetables
you can get it from raw seafood

tons of other animals can carry it aside from cats. and cats mostly only get it if they fuck with infected rodents/birds.

>0 children
>our girl

>Shilling this hard
Furfag detected.

Attached: sasha de sade.jpg (1080x1350, 134K)

Pits are definitely more prone to agression and can also inflict very serious damage due to their strong bite, that's what the breed was all about, if you understand this you understand that such a breed shouldn't be in the hands of everyone, especially the people who is mostly attracted to this breed who are usually very irresponsible, naive or seeking attention, and by law they should be always restrained around people or even forced to wear a muzzle.

Attached: pit.jpg (750x428, 59K)

The facts are that pitbulls are violent and make up 66% of dog bite fatalities despite only being 5% of dogs in America.
Also I have no idea what you're talking about with this permit nonsense or taking ALL dogs away. These are not arguments being made.

The only good pitbull is a dead pitbull.

Attached: are you stupid.gif (500x281, 281K)

Holy shit lmao
>brain parasites that make me defend the brain parasites aren't that bad! I mean, I could have picked them up anywhere, it doesn't even do anything to you!
>im not irrationally afraid of large dog breeds or slowly developing psychosis at all!

You ever notice how catladies/hoarders don't seem to care they live that way? Greetings, from beautiful toxmosplaiosis!

Lmao

If I took that off would I die?

Depends on your presence.

Attached: 1491434557753.gif (60x95, 24K)

you people are all retarded. Dont want an aggressive pitbull, then dont buy one from niggers or white trash. these dogs tend to snap because of inbreeding, alot of people will have the same litter siblings breed to constantly sell dogs and they come out retarded. if you ever look at licensed breeders of pits you can trace the dog back several generations and they are not violent. and before you start with your autistic ranting try actually looking it up

She wants it to kill her baby so she can go out and fuck Tyrones instead of changing diapers and being a mom.

Someone make a meme of a pitbull typing this post plz

kek

Attached: What+do+you+mean+that+bigot+dared+to+say+that+_7ab802f11590e5621534205313d96fca.jpg (915x874, 250K)

Bin that pit

It would be very painful....
.for you....

The facts are a little bit longer than that and you're choosing to stop paying attention to the rest of the picture. You're focusing on a tree and saying the forest doesn't exist.

That every low income poor neighborhood has a dozen pits because they're the flavor of the decade tough dog. That the dog is available to everyone because they're in every shelter and rescue and Wal-Mart parking lot being given away. That there's plenty of other breeds that were 'bred' for aggression that are still around and primarily owned by rich people who can afford to feed a 120lb dog. That the various pit breeds rank very well when it comes to passing service/work dog requirements. That mutting various other breeds to take the place of a pit would not be difficult, particularly the mastiff.

The permit argument arises because that's the only logical solution to the idea of banning and completely culling any one breed, which would require you to ban or cull other breeds in the future. Focusing on the fact that pits are overrepresented in the bite/kill statistic without asking why that is. Allow me to give you two more examples of why this could be illogical reasoning.

Suicide is included in gun violence statistics.

Tons of Hispanics are included in white crime/prison statistics

Whatever, I don't even know why I'm arguing with a meme flag

You're chimping, friend, it's ok. Chill and have a banana. This chimp episode will pass.

I've owned several German shepherds, and they were by far the friendliest, most well-behaved dogs I've ever owned. However, they had to be registered in the "dangerous dogs" registry in order to own them in my area because they were classified as an aggressive breed. My mom, on the other hand, currently owns a miniature schnauzer that is absolutely vicious and has actually bitten strangers on numerous occasions. It really doesn't make any sense.

Good cat

Attached: hahhahah.jpg (776x835, 220K)

Wrong. When these dogs get older their body begins hurting and they ALL flip out.

Attached: hahahah.jpg (424x280, 14K)

Attached: hahaha.png (1440x1430, 1.33M)

Attached: 6ea4854ea919.png (603x800, 287K)

this pitbull thing just proves how many /b/ retards flooded this board because of trump

ALL pitbulls are violent.
ALL pitbulls need to be killed.

Why? Because they are pitbulls.

Top kek