American obesity crisis

What are Americans going to do with their rapidly worsening problem with obesity?
This is one of the main reasons I believe universal healthcare in USA would be prohibitively expensive

Attached: Amerilards.png (1200x1899, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jELtdzmdmUA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jews are behind this

Mandatory fat removal and liposuction surgery.

Following that, try posting this thread onto Jow Forums and Jow Forums for better results.

IDK Lol.

This is pretty much the trend around the world. We are just the first to get a high obesity rate.

Attached: image.jpg (765x1000, 409K)

Eaaaaasy guys. Portions. It's that simple. Go to Britainistan and if you order something you get a shitton more on you plate than in Slovakia. And then wonder why they are so fat? Same thing in USA. American small portions are medium here. Get served less, eat less. You think you are eating adequately but you are not because you've been conditioned to believe that 1 ton of food is normal. And you get used to eating a shitton and later when you realize that you're a fatty and are eating way too much you'll find it hard to change this lifestyle.

youtube.com/watch?v=jELtdzmdmUA

yesterday I only ate one time and im planning on doing the same today too

Attached: 26.jpg (1200x857, 332K)

I'm in the leanest state boys

Attached: (153).jpg (1600x2000, 811K)

that isn't necessarily true, it's a combination of bad genes, the wrong type of food, and a sedentary lifestyle all working together to turn people into whales, if all you eat is organic chicken broccoli and apples, that isn't going to bloat you out no matter how much you eat provided you actually exercise regularly

Colorado?
that's only because everything is too expensive to have money for excessive junk food tbqh

a lot of people also move there to hike

Same here, feels good man.

Attached: 1491530325339.png (810x758, 716K)

The cause in four words:
>High
>Fructose
>Corn
>Syrup

#notallamericans
5 10 at 154.

Attached: add7b1833b77793883e411b4c0ddc627.jpg (418x424, 19K)

>911
Jew detected

why do americans have to be like this

Why has all of Eastern Europe failed in the last two centuries?

I eat healthy. Sardines, Greek yogurt, and almonds only with only water 99% of the time. Just color me a European.

I even drink booze in moderation.

it appears that the cure for obesity is marijuana
alert the president

I'm an American and I agree...why its because they don't cook anymore...fast food joint on every corner...plus too much soda...high fat...high sugar ...least I'm not over weight...I cook healthy and don't drink soda