Who here didn't fall for the college meme?

Who here didn't fall for the college meme?

Attached: mml90.png (819x811, 776K)

>tfw graduated college with zero debt
Not even from a rich family. Got mine, get fucked.

Attached: 1294606729996.jpg (470x400, 32K)

>spent parents' money at college
>have been NEET 10 years since graduating

Attached: monopoly _20190211_191005.png (842x625, 701K)

yea i didn't go to college. so many people tried to get me to go to fucking music school. holy christ im glad i didn't do that.

>Went to tradeschool
>Went to college debt free
>Joined the military

I Fucking hate normalfags, that's why.

Who gives a fucking fuck about stupid fucking millennials? There's so many goddamn articles about this dumb fucking shit. Millennials are doing this! Why aren't millennials doing that? Here's what millennials are doing! Shut the fuck up about stupid fucking millennials already. I swear, an article gets written about millenials if they even take a shit or breathe air.

i fell for it a little bit. never lost money from it. scholarships paid for most of it. dropped out without debt.

go to bed zoomy you have school tomorrow

Still leeching of your parents money?

>Women carry about two-thirds of the $1.5 trillion of total student debt outstanding

why am i totally not fucking surprised

I graduated high school 3 years ago, you smug cunt.

all parents should be leached, they never asked me if i wanted to be born :)

The majority of this site is millennials you stupid shit. If you were born between the mid 80's to the late 90's you are milennial dumb fuck. Unless you are like 20 or younger which in that case piss off young shit.

t. 14 year old zoomer

No. I have $25k in credit card debt

by far the most excellent goy in this thread

Millennials get the fuck out. Zoomers run this joint now.

when i was your age i was too busy playing video games to post here. fuck off

That makes you a newfag. When I was his age I'd already been lurking on various boards for years.

probably because you sucked at games back then lmao fucking scrub

If you didn't go to college than good job making 30-40k for the rest of your life because of your stupidity. And contributing absolutely nothing to this country, watching awful late night TV and indulging and contributing to this trashy depressing culture that we've built up for ourselves in america where instead of working hard to get what you want, lets just sit on our asses get high and watch game of thrones while our parking tickets multiply by the day because we're lazy junkie pieces of shit that don't think about things before doing them. That's why we didn't go to college, that's why we are stuck in marriage with two kids that are gonna grow up to be exactly like us, that's why our credit is shit, and that's why we're gonna die alone with no-one mourning our loss, no one will even give a shit, because they're to busy doing the exact same thing we were doing, being lazy and incompetent and they have tickets to the new star wars movie, and they can't sit around and waste more money, god forbid that happen. Can't miss out on this amazing 'culture' we have and can't wait to tune into the movie. By then It'll probably be the 47th fucking one. Great job at making this country even more shit than it already is, all thanks to spoiled little cumsput shits like you, throwing billions of dollars worth of industry and culture down the drain because you'd rather live a filthy degenerate lifestyle dictated by feelings instead of logic and mind

Seconding this, debt free since late 2008 and have the real non-bullshit 4-year STEM degree on top of it.

This jew is very nervous.

yea, everyone who goes to college makes 100k+ a year. what world do you live in? there are so many useless jackasses that graduate now that you'll be lucky to make $40k a year with one of those degrees.

>the you must contribute to society meme

This is one of the biggest shaming tactics jews like to use in order to guilt men into putting themselves into permanent debt slavery to the benefit of rich men. If you were honest with yourself and with everyone else you would say how fucked up it is that guys like pewdiepie and that kid that reviews toys can make tens of millions while guys working a more honest job have to struggle just to live. The system isn't just messed up, the jews continuously try finding more clever ways in order to steal money from people. If we had actually caring honest leaders they also wouldn't be flooding all white countries and only white countries with hordes of illegal immigrants.

I'm not even going to continue on saying more. Fuck off with your bullshit people see through these lies more and more every single day.

This is a retarded post. Most people that went to college do this same shit that you described.

YOU MUST CONTRIBUTE GOY

lmao, i'd gladly leech off my mom. stupid bitch made me fear amd hate her for 18 years, i'd gladly take any mommybux and waste them to spite her

this is a very well typed out post, except you missed the part where every college graduate is doing the exact same thing. we can't escape capitalism

all college graduates are highly intelligent beings that spend all their free time in a library listening to classical music

WHY WON'T YOU BUST YOUR ASS FOR A WAGE THAT BARELY GIVES YOU ENOUGH MONEY TO LIVE, DON'T YOU HAVE ANY WORK ETHIC?

goy you just have to get a roomate or get a wife that also works 40+ hours a week. busy busy busy, you have to pay your bills and debt goy.

Was never an option for me and never cared for school so I couldn't fall for the meme. Went into real estate instead.

>got a bachelor's in computer engineering
>no debt
>making six figures out of college at a cushy desk job

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 12K)

Right, of course. Maybe if my wife and I work lots of overtime we'll be able to afford to have a kid some day. But even if we don't, I'll be happy to know that I'm a productive member of society and my taxes are helping to support single black mothers who can't afford to feed their 5 children.

yes goy, just keep working, have kids, pay for a nanny to raise them. very good goy

sorry i cant tell if u are saying im wrong or not
am autismed atm

It's sarcasm, user.
Having a college degree doesn't make you anything except average

>Debt
I'll never understand this.

Currently, I am confused with what I am suppose to do in the future.
>Abrasive sandblaster ($27 hourly)
>Writing intern (published 7 scientific articles about neurobiology and starting to do press releases
>university (Major in Criminal Justice and Minor in Literature)
I attended my orientation today, and it seems overwhelming. Eventually, I want to have a career outside of construction, especially my current job because the mortality rate is questionable. However, with the internship in mind, is university even neccessary any longer? Furthermore, I already have an associate's degree (no debt involved), so does it really matter?

>tfw about to drop out with $15k in debt

It could be worse I suppose. I've been a brainlet since elementary school. I shouldn't have even went to uni. I do have my associates so I got something out of it but the bigger picture was uni. I didn't and still don't have a clear goal of what I want to do so now I'm just gonna wageslave and maybe look at a trade since I've always liked working with my hands.

Attached: 1458690614748.png (800x800, 170K)

I dont understand why people go to college/uni knowing that they can barely afford it then complain later after that they are in debt. If you are living on your own then yeah you probably cant afford it but you know what you're getting into. If you live at home assuming your family isnt in poverty, you should be able to afford it. I live at home so living costs were covered but literally all I had to do was work over the summer break and that was enough to cover one year tuition, so I just did that each year. I dont get why people willingly go that deep into debt especially for meme degrees

Attached: 1522520269808.jpg (625x625, 46K)

>I dont understand why people go to college/uni knowing that they can barely afford it then complain later after that they are in debt.

the school system brainwashed teens into believing that a high paying job would be waiting for them right after they finish college.

>Start working as mechanic with 16
>Start web development company with 19
>Earn money until 25
>Saved up everything cause i lived at my parents house all that time and had near zero expenses.
>Build cheap house for myself
>Buy two apartments and rent them out
>Make a decent living just with rent revenue alone
>I can basically do whatever i want and follow my dreams, even go to college if i wanted to without debt
Get fucked kike, the new generation is getting increasingly redpilled on your debt trap.
I can't stress how much better it is to first learn a trade, train within a company or get start a small company with minimum budget. You can always go to college later, except you have a scholarship or college is extremely cheap where you live.

Attached: 1f804b24eac8cffec2ae194e671eb0c0cbd871a06a68a5ba1de83ca00887374d.jpg (352x352, 24K)

I sort of wish I would of went to college but the whole debt factor and not finding a job is what scared me. I went into a welding apprenticeship and got paid to go to school/work for the company. All of my old friends went and I guess I became disconnected because of that.

By far the worst part was starting out and getting yelled at by boomers that try and weed the weaklings out. Wearing a welding jacket when it's 100f and 90% humidity is like you're on the 9th circle of Dante's Inferno. But it's honest work and you mostly do your own thing after reporting your supervisor at the start of the day and when they check up on your work.

Attached: 1387204910947.png (1216x1226, 232K)

Here. I've done fuck-all since high school (that i could prove, anyway), but at least i'm not 60k+ in debt and indoctrinated with progressive bullshit

I'm actually about to start taking college courses using my G.I. Bill. I'll also be using the Pell Grant. Zero debt will be incurred, in fact, I might actually make some money in the process.

Attached: 9a668e49-a9fe-4de7-b4f5-132c22934f17.gif (285x186, 364K)

My whole entire social circle believed in this bullshit and forced it on me before I was even mature enough to know who I was. I fucking hate delusional boomershits

Is cumootity college worth it?
Getting a CS AS and gonna try to transfter to Texas A&M.
>t. 21 yo NEET going back after smoking weed alot after 1st gf dumped me

It's called a bandwagon

Computer science is just a gateway to a 4 year university. It would hold no weight unless you have all 4 years. And even if you did, there's no job offerings for it despite what the loankikes will tell you.

I know that the economic system is really fucked, but young people also manage their money like absolute retards. one of the problems I have with andrew yang is that giving people a thousand dollars wont do anything when some poor people are poor because they waste their money on stupid shit, which is why theyre poor in the first place

Attached: cd5.png (200x261, 62K)

Feels good to have a degree and no debt. Glad to not be a Burger.

Cry more, homo. You're taking life way too seriously. Maybe you'd be less buttmad if you'd relax a little like the rest of us.

graduated with zero debt. mortgage underwriter in the midwest now making 52k @ 23 y/o. My engineering bros are making 60k+ tho and get to travel, so slight regret there.

Was it worth it? I think...

I got a 2 year technical degree in networking administration, then just passed a lot of cert exams, and now I make okay money (52k). I didn't need to go into debt through college to do this, but I am in about $7,000 of credit card debt a few years after graduating simply because buying a condo and paying for unexpected expenses (especially medical/car expenses) has kinda fucked me.

Cost of living is the real killer for young adults right now - I feel like the savvy ones among us didn't fall for the "immediately enroll in a 4 year college" meme, and instead did something like I did, or just went to community college for a year or two, then transferred to a state college while working part-time in order to get a bachelor's on a budget. There are good ways to avoid paying the full 4 years of tuition to a """good""" school if you think about it a bit before jumping in.

I still think it's bullshit that we have such high tuition costs, but that conversation is an incredibly complex one, and who you blame depends on your political persuasion. The fact that you can't even escape that debt through bankruptcy, I think, speaks to how thoroughly the financial sector owns the U.S., to the detriments of its citizens.

Attached: dumb pepe reading.jpg (300x241, 13K)

Is college worth if you're going based on scholarships and financial aid?

Fucking Americans man
>Grew up in gov subsidised housing
>Went uni witg gov-subsidised interest-free loans to pay tuition and social welfare to pay for my living expenses
>Universal healthcare covers my medical bills
>26 and earning $120 an hour
>Tax rates here are pretty much the same as the US

>comfy 4 years of school and no work
>no debt
>make more than anyone in my family
>buying a home soon
Yeah college is terrible don't go god forbid you get a job that isn't labor.
Community is worth if you're not a retarded I know people in late 20s still there.

Attached: 1533422817553.png (1280x720, 655K)

the best is that millenials are blamed for the 2008 crash

I know dude. I really hate the whole "Every man for himself" mentality here. Also, you Swedish?

the only things that matter are your connections. the receptionist at my dental office quit recently to make schedules for a bakery and instruct wagies how to decorate shit for $50/hr. courtesy of her relative

Nah, Australian.
There are flaws to the country (average house prices breaking $1m, nanny statism approaching UK levels, muh multiculturalism) but overall its a pretty good place to live.

>got 100% off tuition
>get paid 7k per school year because of scholarships/grants
>living at home so no room and board costs.

Feelscomfyman. The only people getting into tons of debt are idiots that couldn't get any scholarships and chose to go to an out of state school/private school.

I'm studying in a college for free, however Russian colleges are A BIT different from yours I guess.

The only reason to go to college is to get a degree in the hopes of getting a high paying job. I don't care about making money so it would have to been pointless for me to go to college. Anything I care about learning I can study for free. don't need a piece of paper to tell me I'm educated. I work part-time at a small breakfast cafe for $15 an hour doing work I enjoy with people I like. I'm able to afford everything I need. I have a car, a girlfriend and plenty of free time to enjoy life. you all are killing yourselves in the rat race. And for what? With the right priorities, life doesn't need to cost more than a few hundred a month to be lived happily.

it's all just clickbait. every single article is clickbait, focusing on keywords for key audiences. this is capitalism.

I didn't now I push carts for a living. But thats ok because I live with mommy so my money goes much further. I'm glad I didn't fall for the college meme. I don't have the motivation or intellect for it, i'd rather just play vidya.

i'm a highschool drop out so failing hard early on and becoming a neet prevented me from getting brainwashed.

Yep it's all about that networking. I have zero connections.

it really didn't, it had to have been their parents, or each other because they're pure idiots. the warning signs that college won't automatically get you a job have been everywhere forever, it's like a kid born in the 90's not knowing smoking causes cancer.