Is this part of a balanced diet

Is this part of a balanced diet

Attached: 90745CCF-7B17-44B6-BE67-17A6731A9774.jpg (488x488, 76K)

I'll let you eat a scoop of it off my nutsack if you want

Have a bite or two some days. Dont eat the whole thing in a sitting. Dont eat a pint a week.

are you for real,nigga?
it's impossible not to put 1/4 in a glass with milk, mash it to make a milkshake and drink. Nobody eats a spoon worth and leaves it until the next day.

>eating political ice cream

If you're going to be a fatass, might as well lie to yourself and go with the "healthier" alternative which is Halo Top ice cream or whatever the fuck it's called.

found the retard with no willpower

(((Ben and Jerry's)))

This. Might as well slap a big Bernie 2020 bumpersticker on your car if you're seen buying this in public.

No but this is.

Attached: sundae you may.png (1920x720, 1.49M)

You can taste the dbol in ever bite

>Jewish owned and operated processed, full-of-sugar food item
>Balanced diet
Pick one.

It doesn't claim to be healthy,just lower in calories, which it is.

>ben and jerry's
>balanced
kek

Looks like your diet plan is only
Half-baked

my junior, spring semester i became addicted to ben and jerrys.
the campus food went WAAAAAAY down hill, and i got used to eating while watching an hour of HBO at night.
there was a convenience store 2 mins down the road that i'd walk to and pick up a pint of ice cream, and I did that like 4 times a week for almost 3 months.

unsurprisingly, i gained like 20 pounds by summer.

Here in australia they wouldn't serve you 2 scoops until gay marriage was legalised
Is it too much to ask for ice cream without the jews forcing faggotry on me?

I literally only buy this because Rich Piana ate it when he was stil alive. Those likes actually make quality premium ice cream. It's a nice snack item during a bulk as one pint contains over 1k calories

you're as bad as those faggots who don't eat at chick-fil-a

Just work out to your maximum effort instead of being manorexic about an extra spoonful of calories.
>id even go as far to say 1 pint a week can be easily added to a balanced diet without it being a detrimental problem

Attached: 1562998827838.png (322x466, 390K)

letting your fast food/ice cream choices be a valid political stance
>jesus bless america

Attached: 1564231065890.jpg (376x1000, 100K)

There is literally nothing wrong with sugar, cream, chocolate, etc unless you are already overweight or obese. Ben & Jerry's are actually a better choice because despite being aggressively jewish they put effort into making sure they make real actual ice cream, not fake shit filled with HFCS and gums and stabilizers. If you are athletic, have a good body composition, get sufficient nutrients daily etc, then there is no reason you cant eat tons of real ice cream every single day (assuming you burn off the excess calories)

100% of all health issues people think are associated with diet are actually associated with being overweight + said diet, athletic people can consume literally any foodstuff they want and it will have no negative effect on their health

Attached: you.png (689x451, 443K)

post body

>excess sugar has no impact on tooth or gum health
>there is no link between gum disease and heart disease

Extremely low IQ, kill yourself.

seething ketards and vegans

I used to eat two tubs of these in a row and i was only 10kg overweight

fucking based
chad eats pizza and drinks beer all day and still looks better than these autistic diet copers

this is the gayest and lowest test post i think ive ever seen. one fucking bite of ice cream a day? does it take you a month to finish a hot pocket too? wtf is wrong with u

Jeff says one day a year..

And facepulls

onions

Attached: soyyy.png (734x800, 24K)

>Eating Jewish food
Are you a human or a goylem son?

haagen dazs is unironically based. there are like 5 ingredients. sugar is not the debbil

>eating libtard ice cream

Yeah but we're right and they're wrong.

why buy b & j at all if it's all about restraint faggot

>NNNNOOOOOOOO YOU CANT EAT SUGAR ITS BAAAAAADDD FOR YOU
>YOU HAAAVVE TO ONLY EAT CHICKEN AND OATS

Attached: 1565938613456.png (785x1000, 261K)

post body fatass

Are you being serious?

why indeed