/fat/ - California Burito Dreamin' Edition

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

Who is /fat/ for?
For chubbies who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

Why hasn't my weight gone down for 3+ days?
If you're on a deficit, water weight. Plateaus can last up to 3 weeks.
This is not QTDDTOT, use that thread for questions not about fat loss.
Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already but it covers the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
count calories, all of them
calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories
buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate
learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
cardio. learn to love walking
start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
drink your calories. alcohol, soda, fancy starbucks shit. forget it

Previous jowforums.com/thread/51987687/fitness

Attached: naturalhabitatofthebluewhale.jpg (326 KB, 1080x600)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dJs1B-s-Dnk
youtube.com/watch?v=vjOcaBQWHGY
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17klg9ypPatyXN1KUL0330wpxStaT9bBkgN9ZTOXtp_Y/edit?usp=sharing

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

did they all shave each other?

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

Nice quints, but that's what lawnmowers are for.

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

Gonna blog a little here.
After getting autistically happy about my weight spreadsheet, I've started doing an exercise and daily tasks spreadsheet, tentatively titled Good Boy Points v2.0. It has 6 different tasks on it, rated 0 for failure or 1 for success, and if I get a daily average of .33 or less, I don't eat the next day. It's pretty comfy.
Other thing is greek yogurt with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder is my favorite dip rn, try it

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

0% greek is pretty based
can even binge the whole container and not gain weight

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

mfw got 36 eggs from Walmart for $3.50

Attached: 1551265120311.gif (1.56 MB, 540x501)

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

I feel like a fat fuck. I can't stop these strong eating urges and now I gained some weight back

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

It's about persistence user. The urges will fade with time but from one fat fuck to a other, it takes a while. You've fucked your body into a coma with bad decisions and habits. Just like those didn't appear overnight, neither will they fade. Just keep at it. Wrote down Everytime you fall off the horse.

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

I think what really fucks me up is the snacking instead of just waiting til it's time to actually eat

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

youtu.be/dJs1B-s-Dnk

Would you be a chad in the fattest place on earth?

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

been making good gains since starting diet
have lost 20lbs in 3~ months and started going to the gym
go to visit grandparents, cousins, etc. that I haven't seen in years for 4 days
have to turn down a million snack, fast food offers, and beer offers

Day 1 down jesus christ that was hard.

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

islanders must've evolved the ability to absorb nutrients extremely efficiently and also eat non-stop. would also explain why they make such great athletes wherever size is an advantage.

Elijah White
Elijah White

I am skinny fat, and trying to lose. I want to lose 2 pounds a week, which means I have to eat about 1300 calories a day. What should I eat in order to minimize hunger and lightheadedness?

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

I think I've cracked. 225lb, 25lb down, and I don't think I could ever relapse back into eating like shit foods again. My body is different now. I feel when I am full, I can feel when a food is too salty or too sweet that it upsets my stomach. I couldn't do that before I started losing weight, but now I feel healthier than ever. My parents insisted on eating hibachi tonight and I went along just because my Mom hasn't picked what we eat for dinner in a long time. I couldn't eat it. I could eat the vegetables, but everything else was far too buttery and salty. It was disgusting. It used to be my favorite food, but now here I am upset that I probably went a bit over my goal for the day over a few spoonfuls of shitty asian food. Don't even get me started on beer, that shit I can barely even sip now. Guess I'm sticking to lentil pasta for the rest of my life.

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

For lightheadedness make sure to get a bunch of electrolytes. To keep from feeling hungry eat a lot of protein, chicken breasts are always a good option.

You will be hungry and you will feel like shit at first pretty much no matter what however, if you want to go down the route of drugs if you're on antidepressants or should be switch to Wellbutrin, as from my experience it makes it a lot easier to just not eat, whereas something like Zoloft made me constantly hungry.

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

I fucking hated how Zoloft did that. Was so great for social anxiety, but caused me to gain so much. The new one I'm on hopefully will not be so bad

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

Zoloft is the reason I went from skinnyfat/chubby to lardass. I'm definitely approaching my pre Zoloft body once again and I couldn't be happier. Seriously fuck that drug.

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

i've been making vegetable stews lately. basically impossible to eat too much if it's mostly cabbage.

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

sounds like an obsessive disorder
instead of enjoying the time with your parents you couldn't stop thinking about food and how "I probably went a bit over my goal for the day over a few spoonfuls of shitty asian food"
my prescription is to have sex

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

Anyone else want to share their progress?

2 months results after joining /fat/. (excuse my rapey goatee)

Attached: IMG-20190815-220555-509~2.jpg (143 KB, 1080x1067)

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

morning weigh in
finally in the under-300-club after 80+ pounds

I haven't been under 300 in well over a decade. Girls at work overheard me and said I look like I weigh a lot less, like 250.

I'm doing 3+ trips a day up 8 floors of stairs to and from desk. Feeling great, nothing can take me dow-
Wendy's announces spicy nuggets are back
The temptation to "celebrate" with a food reward has been tough. I'm buying some new shirts instead, they'll last longer than a dopamine bite of food. But god they look tasty as hell.

Attached: tbd3qdhrah721.jpg (73 KB, 640x460)

Easton Price
Easton Price

good job.
nuggets are a really shitty reward. get something higher tier like a good cut of fish.

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

anyone here break down when fast food companies announce food is coming back? I wonder how /fat/ is when the McRib comes back

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

I did enjoy time with my parents and they also thought the food was bad and not worth eating.

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

I wonder how /fat/ is when the McRib comes back
We don't give a shit because everyone here knows the McRib is garbage.

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

Agreed, reminds me of some shitty sandwich they would serve at my middle school

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

I'm nervous for the day they drop some cheap as deal for delivery pizza. I got fat as fuck when i realized dominos offered 2 large pizzas for $6 each.

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

Did you not watch the video? Its because they have garbage eating habits. The family's favorite meat is literally not sold for human consumption in Australia because its so fatty

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

Can low test affect your weight?

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

I just ate a huge blueberry muffin. I hate my shit self control

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

denial is never the first step towards progress

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

Idk dude maybe the restaurant was just having a bad day

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

i remember the hype when it was here in bongland, i tried one and just got sauce everywhere and it tasted like something you'd get in a pack and microwave.

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

Zoloft is the reason I went from skinnyfat/chubby to lardass. I'm definitely approaching my pre Zoloft body once again and I couldn't be happier. Seriously fuck that drug.
No your problem is not taking care of yourself and blaming a drug instead of yourself. NGMI

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

The Thin Commandments

1. If you aren't thin you aren't attractive.
2. Being thin is more important than being healthy.
3. You must buy clothes, cut your hair, take laxatives, starve yourself, do anything to make yourself look thinner.
4. Thou shall not eat without feeling guilty.
5. Thou shall not eat fattening food without punishing oneself afterwards.
6. Thou shall count calories and restrict intake accordingly.
7. What the scale says is the most important thing.
8. Losing weight is good/gaining weight is bad.
9. You can never be too thin.
10. Being thin and not eating are signs of true will power and success.

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

You got fat because you ate too much.

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

This. Classic fatty mindset blaming something else. Just exposes how weak willed you are

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

Friendly reminder. Failure to take yourself seriously can lead to the path of transforming into an unlikable, impossible to clean, dependant, dicklet human table.

Attached: 1563521362342.jpg (357 KB, 960x1280)

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

based femanon sticc

I have a meal today for my Brother's 23rd and it's going to be around extended family who I'm not on the greatest of terms with, even though last time I saw them they were really nice and complimented me on how much I had changed (down 70lbs from 230lbs). Will probably have a few beers and eat like shit with them all so I can be social but as a result I'll probably feel a little guilty for a few days which will help me stick to my OMAD.

Hope you're all doing well bros.

Attached: 1546161057028.png (70 KB, 600x600)

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

They had some crazy ass deal a while back where it was like two medium two toppings, garlic knots, cinnamon twists and a two liter for 20 bucks.

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

I found out that showing before/after pictures to family helps a lot with them stopping their siren call to food. Both my grandmothers stopped pestering me with snacks and extra meals when they saw my progress

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

I keep snacking

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

stop it

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

How

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

i don't know

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Attached: DBcUtoo.jpg.png (246 KB, 419x260)

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

Drink water/tea, chew gum.

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

Does black coffee break a fast?

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

bruh shave that shit

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

No

Liam White
Liam White

I am fat and furious. Need to lose last 10kg but I already know I won't lose it until like January and I hate myself for admitting it. Can someone please kill me? I hate life

Attached: 1565706397111.jpg (16 KB, 396x774)

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

no one in the air

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

Anything that is caloric or requires any involvement from your body to digest will break your fast. Even coffee and tea.

Just drink water and keep to your schedule.

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

Yes.

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

How does this look for a meal plan?
Anything I can replace to make it more sating/better? I tried to make it with ingredients I'm used to having

Attached: DI.png (50 KB, 843x903)

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

looks good, i'd swap the rice for brown. in my area there's pasta made of lentil flower that's pretty good for protein, maybe you can get some of that. and i'd drop the milk, though that isn't a huge deal.
pretty good in my books though you'll trigger the ketards.

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

i mean lentil flour

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (21 KB, 308x400)

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

Buy some oil spray and a new pan, you can save a ton of calories cutting out all that oil.

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
What’s the basis of this?

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

This shit is amazing, but be vary of the protein content. Some brands have 20gr others 30grs per 100gr. If former is the case you can find better substitutes which has less kcals per 100gr.

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

pretty good, I would only suggest weighing your rice before cooking because it's very unreliable to measure rice calories cooked as they absorb different amounts of water depending on time cooked

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

its mostly research done on advanced and intermediate trainees but it varies mostly from person to person. But its not on total body weight its on lean muscle mass 2g on a kg of lean mass is enough for me but for some people it isn't so being on the opper scale doesn't hurt.
It really subjective if you ask eny of the jeffs they will tell you 2 times is enough if you ask mike he would say from 1.8 to 2.2 so it depends

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

Celery, water, and gum are your snacking friends

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

6'0
175 lbs
still have manboobs
when will I finally lose them

Attached: 1565332817877.jpg (61 KB, 700x696)

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

coffee and smokes and cold diet coke
that's what skinny girls are made of

nothing tastes as good as skinny feels

skip dinner wake up thinner

Attached: foodpyramid.png (49 KB, 625x519)

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

you'll likely have to recomp
lift

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

You fatties need to try Chines fat-camps where Chinese Chads will demoralize you for eating
youtube.com/watch?v=vjOcaBQWHGY

Attached: Capture.png (746 KB, 1150x672)

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

lost 12kg so far
can't see any difference
What the fuck bros, I was "only" 87kg at 5'11'' to begin with so its not like I was massively obese to begin with.
Where the fuck is the fat even going from if its not my massive waist/stomach?

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

have you got progress photos? it's really difficult to see the differences without them

Noah Young
Noah Young

It's so gradual, you're not going to notice the progress just by looking. I had to start measuring myself monthly to actually see the results, and there were little things along the way, like going from three notches out on my belt to the first one.

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

That would've probably worked if I was a life long fatty but most of this was gained in the past 1.5 years when I became a sadcunt and binge age and drank beer everyday, I gained 60lbs in that span. They always knew me as a stick figure now even with this recent weight loss I look big to them.

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

it's when you stop caring and just plough forward that the changes come thick and fast

they can't surprise you if you're looking through a microscope

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

People at work start saying i'm looking good

I think I look like shit and still have 87 pounds to go but it made my day

Attached: 1542748762416.jpg (1.58 MB, 2399x3000)

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

PLEASE fuck off. Go back to MPA

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

I'm on a weight loss journey, the same as you.

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

Our Ana who arth in Heaven
Hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Deny us this day our daily bread, and punish our trespasses, as we punish our own trespasses.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from food

Amen

Attached: RXNlEcE.jpg (46 KB, 500x715)

David Kelly
David Kelly

You need help. Your "journey" is just a quest for self destruction that will either end in death or therapy. Been there, done that. It's not worth it, just lose weight in a healthy manner

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

Being thin is more important than being healthy.

David James
David James

got 4 burgers and 4 beers for £3.50 at the co-op

Attached: smug-erika-1.png (125 KB, 256x368)

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

If you are skinny fat don’t cut, eat at a maintenance, lift, and cardio.

Ethan King
Ethan King

You would find more support and commiseration in MPA and /fa/ . Hope you seek help before it's too late

Attached: 97081963-6C58-4C02-BBCE-2794156104D4.gif (948 KB, 245x219)

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

skim milk
Stopped reading there.

You're following dietary dogma which causes obesity. You will fail at losing weight.

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

Not him but shit what? Ive been using skim milk in my oatmeal for a while now

Can i get recommendations for about 300cal breakfast then? Id skip it but my workouts are right after

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

I eat Greek yogurt and half a banana for breakfast. Maybe swap the banana for some carrots/spinach and add a hard boiled egg if you'd like

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

Whole milk. Cream would be fine too.

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

I’m not sure but I would guess he is referring to the low fat method not being a good strategy
I don’t think there is any issue with skim milk by itself though

Nice trips

Attached: 4B431558-0DE3-4049-896A-62A33BC5DB9C.jpg (57 KB, 600x431)

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

ignore ketards

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

Aren't you overweight? Why do you think you need to eat before exercise?

This should be a major red flag to you. You are doing something terribly wrong.

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

Not him but I don’t eat before exercise, I eat after

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

I should have added I don’t think going low fat is necessarily a bad strategy if it works for you
Some people seem to want you to lose weight their way only - I would rather you lose weight in whatever way is most comfortable for you

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

Low fat diets cause weight gain.

When you do restrict calories enough to lose weight on a low fat diet, you lose primarily muscle mass while preserving body fat.

William Jackson
William Jackson

tfw no pro-ana bf

why even live

Attached: proanabf.png (18 KB, 561x407)

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

Just my personal belief, rice is bulking food. It's very high glycemic and pretty empty nutritionally. I think anyone doing low cal is better off with quinoa or beans and will be more satisfied over time too.

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

Is this actually a thing?

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

it is, though this is just a tryhard shitposter

Julian Hughes
Julian Hughes

Pro-ana like pro anorexia? Good to know.

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

got 18 scoops of 30 protons each for $17

Attached: 1475785072086.jpg (45 KB, 554x439)

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

Ive been doing the 1500 cals thing so i asumed it didn't matter when i ate

Id try this but i do greek yogurt and banana with my lunch so maybe ill move it around and replace those

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

Unironically at 11 min that kid is pretty adorable.

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

tfw you lose enough Weight that you need a new belt.
I'm officially wearing an article of clothing that isn't XL or higher.

Attached: 1565658328384.jpg (58 KB, 400x403)

James Hughes
James Hughes

Not the guy but I also eat before I work out. Just make it fit your calories and you're grand.

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

damn, I need another 10 kg down to fit into L but most of my XL shirts are starting to show the first signs of getting baggy. Feels good man

Colton Hughes
Colton Hughes

mate you're hiding your face gains

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

If you need more energy to exercise when you're carrying around a years supply of energy in body fat, you have a metabolic disorder.

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

Spend about a few minutes naked in front of the biggest mirror you have, examine your body. This always gets me back on track. If it works do it regularly even if you aren't having urges

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

Anyone lost a ton of weight and kinda dont want to talk about it anymore because you hate thinking about how fat you used to be?
I've lost 100 lbs and when people are like "how do you know so much about nutrition?" I just wanna lie and not tell them it's because I used to be a fucking landwhale and got my shit together.

We're supposed to be proud of our achievements, right?

Attached: 1564966394444.jpg (31 KB, 632x403)

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

Excess fat lowers test as well

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

most important thing is to consistently maintain a calorie deficit. once you're confident you can keep the deficit going, then you can worry about tweaking your macros. don't get buried in the minutia

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

i lost weight on zoloft, mate. maybe you are a lardass now because you eat like shit idk

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

This is why you're fat. Normal people can eat anything without binging, fatty mindset is "I can binge and eat the whole fucking thing but it's okay because it doesn't have that many calories"

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

not fat. nice try tho

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

If it makes you feel better, they definitely fucked with the nuggets this time around and they taste like shit.

Save yourself the effort.

Michael Reyes
Michael Reyes

I love whole milk. I probably drink a litre or so of it every day.

James Ward
James Ward

You'll gradually disassociate yourself with the person you used to be. Soon, I'm sure, you can look back on it as a precautionary tale, but also laugh at it.

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

I don't think about it because I just stopped caring.
Yeah my BMI is 20 now, so what.

Attached: 1285546707126.jpg (19 KB, 510x430)

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

Then leave.

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

My go-to breakfast is unflavored whey, milk and a banana blended up.

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

I eat 300kcal a day

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

this place is worse than weight watchers
fast! keto! crash diet! lose 200lbs in 6 weeks!
you're slim now? well off you fuck!
you're back again? who would have thought!

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

oops did i break the safe space rules?

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

I bet you are fat. It's okay man, you don't have to hate yourself. We're all here to get better.

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

I don't mind talking about it, so long as I'm not talking to anyone who tries to tell me I should stop losing more, but I'm not proud of myself now that the initial "wow, I'm sticking to my diet" pride has worn off. I suppose I don't feel proud of achieving a normal BMI because the body I have now is and will forever be inferior to one that was never as fat as mine once was. I feel less like I achieved something and more like I just got around to cleaning up a mess I made.

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

You have plenty of fucking time until January to lose 10kg ffs.

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

fuck ketards coca-cola and oreos can be part of a healthy diet
oh no i binged again how did this happen!

Attached: mpv-shot0012.jpg (143 KB, 1920x1080)

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

Confusing simply losing weight with a healthy diet.

Attached: 1496451679657s.jpg (7 KB, 250x241)

Carson Martin
Carson Martin

Starting on that 16-8 intermittent fast, let’s go, let’s crank this up!

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

From May 16th 2019 to August 16th today I have gone from 243 lbs to 226 lbs. Hoping to get below 210 before Halloween and the holidays. We're all going to make it, brothers and sisters.

Attached: 20190816-084018-HDR.jpg (2.63 MB, 4160x2340)

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

Nice foot <3

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

Attached: +-c3619bab8e16974b55aaca7724fb90ca.gif (1 MB, 320x240)

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

Thanks

Attached: 1565463099833.jpg (43 KB, 311x313)

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

get some kind of food poisoning
lose weight from diarrhea AND have no appetite all day

Attached: 1415493740547.jpg (27 KB, 200x200)

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

500 additional calories burned per day on low carb
Why would anyone eat carbs? It just makes it way more difficult to lose weight.

Attached: mpv-shot0010.jpg (216 KB, 1920x1080)

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

Graduated /fat/ in July and now I've already gained 3 kilos. I'm back, fellow fatties.

Justin Brooks
Justin Brooks

I'm down 75 lbs, I haven't shared a photo of me online since I started losing weight, I'm gonna take a picture of myself in november my 1 year of weight loss.
I also hadn't shared a photo of me online since I'd gotten fat. But once I'm skinny again I will show my before and after. 10 more lbs and I won't even be overweight anymore.

Attached: 1565290360314.png (843 KB, 1200x1800)

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

How the fuck do I get the recommended calcium and iron in my diet if I don't eat red meat or dairy. I can get pretty close to the recommended amount if I have a protein shake but I'd rather get that protein from meat and use it as a backup if I don't reach my goal for the day. Should I buy suppliments for them?

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

I need to stop shitposting late at night. While I’ve been able to stick to my diet during the day, I’ve been eating over my daily caloric intake at night. Still sticking to foods on my new diet, so the good news is I’ve maintained my weight from this week to the last.

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

Spinach and other dark leafy greens are excellent sources of calcium. Spinach, legumes, and pumpkin seeds are high in iron.

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

Almonds are pretty high in calcium iirc

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

Looking good is more than just weight
Clothes, posture, attitude etc play a much bigger role.

a 250lbs dude that stands up straight and wears a shirt/jeans/shoes will always look better than a 150lbs dude that wears a tracksuit & trainers slumped over

Jeremiah Turner
Jeremiah Turner

Yeah I completely forgot about nuts and spinach I'll buy some at the store.

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

Good job mate

Luke Roberts
Luke Roberts

Spinach is the best. Get lots and lots of spinach because a serving size is 2 cups raw

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

Anyone know how I could get onto a weight loss accountability discord? I'd like to lose about 25 more pounds before November. I already dropped 60 this year. But I seem to have run out of willpower at the moment. Some consistent fat shaming from other fatasses might do the trick.

Attached: 1565642655300.png (21 KB, 721x455)

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

The calcium in many of these plant food sources is much less bioavailable than the calcium in dairy

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

if I don't eat red meat or dairy
why not

Gavin Taylor
Gavin Taylor

Dairy started to break me out and give me nasty shits within the past year plus I never liked the taste of it anyway.

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

understandable but you can't eat steak?

Parker White
Parker White

I guess I can but I've always liked how chicken and fish tasted more though plus its always way cheaper too at the store compared to steak

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

However for some plants the fractional calcium absorption is better than for dairy (i.e. vegetables). Main advantage of dairy in that respect is that it ends up being both cheaper and more convenient to drink a large glass of milk or use it in cereal, than to eat a kilogram of broccoli or kale (not saying you can't do that ofc)

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

The point is I won't lose it earlier than January because I'm too lazy and also scared of loose skin

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

Three kg is nothing. You can put that much on with just a few bad eating days and take it right back off.

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

As long as you're continuously losing weight then it's fine there's no reason to rush. You abused your body and stuffed fat in yourself for years it'll take a while to get rid of it.

Jacob Scott
Jacob Scott

Cereal with almond milk. A lot of cereal is high in iron.

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

Does wearing a bin bag whilst on a running machine help, or am I just being autistic?

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

Losing weight slowly doesn't prevent loose skin.

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

Sounds like the Mental Illness Commandments, fuck off

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

Bro I'm sorry, you are ok but kindly kys. I know, it's been a 2 year struggle for me. I've lost 30kg and I don't have loose skin but I do have stretch marks
Pic related :^)

Attached: 1560720116714.jpg (57 KB, 736x1012)

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

Can i post a picture of my fat body here?

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

yeah

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

eat all the junk food i want
do omad
mfw i still lose weight

discipline is everything

Attached: 1564087397466.jpg (521 KB, 1428x1337)

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

5 months strong, no fast food for meals and no snacks between meals
One slip
Now I'm back on the shit diet train
I didn't even realize it until I cleaned out my car today.
I guess you never really recover. Gotta be vigilant even after you've "made it".

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

Any other lard-golems who have had issues with body odor? I sometimes catch wafts of something I can only describe as a "buttery" smell from my back. Happens when I sweat a lot and specifically from my back area. The weirdest part is that this can happen to me even if I'm newly showered, like today. I got out of the shower, got dressed, headed out to pick up a friend, shopped some groceries together and got home to me. By then I had sweated a lot on my back and I could smell it. The clothes were freshly washed as well.

What gives? I didn't have this problem before this summer, so this kind of smell is completely new to me.

Attached: 1565720435193.png (618 KB, 1000x1000)

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

I wish this was my reality. I can easily eat WAY over my fucking 1400cal maintenance in a single sitting.

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

I think it's strange how many people have claimed that they can't go back to junk food after eating clean for a few months. I ate clean for about four months myself and the next time I had fast food it was so goddamn delicous. I still love absolutely every sugary, fattening, garbage food that I loved before I started dieting.

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

I was like that until a few weeks ago, couldn't even bring myself to eat McDonald's that my mom brought over one night.
Then it all changed one day and it's all I want

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

1400 maintenance calories?

WTF, are you an actual skeletor or something?

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

Alright let me post this as incentive to get better
I am 67.5kg, I was 76kg in April!
Excited to hit 10kg mark! Please excuse the third world shithole room

Attached: 844F77CB-48BD-4B51-AC7C-C448F8D3CA8B.jpg (33 KB, 394x525)

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

5'2" f*emale, 114lbs. Before I get accused of being the ana shitposter or anything else, I've been here for eight months and lost 66lbs.

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

I did the same but man you'll look and feel terrible after dropping some weight. It's easy to get deficiencies

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

oddly when I started using my fitness pal (the app) i got temporarily hungrier for a few days but was able to stay on track through determination. Gum helps the hunger urge as well

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

You desperately need a rug.

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

trips confirm, although I have sympathy for such a low calorie limit, my maintenance has been 2400ish

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

Heyo! Nice work, keep it up! Maybe I should do this too to hold myself accountable

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

6’0”
190lbs
1 year passes
310lbs
find out I have essentially no t and my pituitary gland wants to murder me
get hormone issues fixed
1 more year passes
261lbs right now
Heading back to 190

We can make it Jow Forums

Attached: B96A2B3B-8BEF-4E24-AC5B-1CF73B7279DA.jpg (107 KB, 640x960)

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

not getting the diet cokes
It's like you want to get fat

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

drinking soda at all

I can only usually only stand a couple of sips.

Attached: 1553033191978.jpg (12 KB, 480x640)

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

I ate clean for about four months myself and the next time I had fast food it was so goddamn delicous.
It might take even more time to forget how good the old stuff was. Or you might never get over it. I'm not really the most self disciplined person, but the way I got over smoking and now stopping junk food/overeating, was to recognize their bad effects and become annoyed and disgusted by them. Everything from the tobacco snot to disliking the drum-tight belly and fat pads, some balancing scale in my head shifted enough to say "that's gross".

But I quit cigarettes almost 18 years ago and frankly could still go for one on occasion. Maybe junk food will be the same. Regularly acknowledging the good effects that come with positive change has helped.

Carson King
Carson King

My mother lost 50 lbs in 5 months. Is this dangerous or just dedicated?

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

feelin down
starting to get hungry cause approaching dinner time

Annoyed that I've lost so much weight but still have to fight the urge to sadness-eat or whatever. I hope you're all doing well, frens

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

I lift for thou !

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

Losing more and eating less than you staymad

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

Prove it.

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

stop eating fatty

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

Jesus Christ. We have to break the conditioning.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

Annoyed that I've lost so much weight but still have to fight the urge to sadness-eat or whatever
I'm in the same boat as you, pal.

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

Attached: 1565996136264.png (584 KB, 1794x1402)

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

Do it

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

Any fast good recommendations which aren't gonna be complete garbage and contain a lot of protein? I usually just get Chinese food or occasional fish and (i know this is shit) chips.

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

could you rephrase the question please

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

Oh sorry lad, I missed a word out. I was looking for fast food which has a high amount of protein and can still be relatively healthy. I usually just get Chinese takeaway.

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

I've been averaging about 800 calories a day net BC of cardio, is this too low? Should I go up to 1600-1800 on weekends to try and get my metabolic rate up?

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

fast food
healthy

laughinggrills.jpg

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

not really
why are you planning on eating fast food? if you know you're gonna be stuck for a meal then you can prepare one and save yourself the bother

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

Get a single, large burger at a fast food place. Dave’s double from Wendy’s, double quarter pounder from McDonald’s, etc. Both are about 800 calories and have a lot of protein, which will make it filling. Taco Bell is another option, if you’re careful with what you’re getting. A quesadilla is about 500 cals, chalupas are about 350 cals, etc.

And of course, it should go without saying that you have to eat very well the rest of the day. No soda/fries/ice cream either.

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

sailed right through obese, overweight and healthy
bordering underweight and skinnyfat AF
I do this every goddamn time
in my head it's like "okay, I never want to lose weight but I'm losing weight right now so I gotta make hay while the sun is shining"
I'm determined to not fuck it up this time though

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

I've been losing weight since January. Lost 15 pounds in a semester of school, and 15 over the summer.
I'm 5'9", 150lb, and 15% body fat.
I still have a little fat on my stomach and some gyno, so the plan now is to cut down to 10% and 140lb.
Should I continue my cut and start bulking in October, or should I start bulking now, get more gains, and just cut more in the spring?
Or, should I take a more balanced approach, eat at maintenance and lift for several months, and let the metabolic gains from the muscle take care of the last 10 pounds?
Options (15% bf and no muscle now):
1) keep eating 1700 calories a day until 10% bf (October), then bulk until late spring
2) start bulking at 2700 calories now, and go through a bigger cut starting in early spring
3) eat 2200 calories at maintenance, let muscle build up, and allow the increased metabolism from the muscle to burn off remaining 10 pounds of fat over the course of the year, while making slower gains throughout
What do Jow Forums? Gut feeling tells me option 1, but 1700 calories a day wears on you after a whole summer.

Attached: C039E392-6A3D-46D0-B187-DE5A9478A9A7.jpg (93 KB, 843x800)

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

Eating at maintenance and lifting harder makes the most sense to me, you'll just replace the fat with muscle instead of replacing the fat with flab going on a cut again

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

Chick-fil-A sandwich is 400 cal. Skip the fries and pop. It's high protein and very filling
Maybe 2 of them if you're extra hungry. It's a better option than a burger for sure

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

you're the second person to say "filling"
why is this important?

James Myers
James Myers

Not him but the more you feel full from lower calorie stuff the less you'll want to stuff your face and eat more. Chicken is extremely filling, chinese food you'll need to eat 1.5k calories to feel the same and its calorie dense garbage thats super greasy and will fuck your body up

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

I have had 835 calories today and am about to go to the bar. Should I drink a cocktail?

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

jawline started showing up 30lbs ago
now my cheekbones are becoming prominent
effay soon my fellow lardasses

Leo Long
Leo Long

im sorry this was a stupid question obviously I could afford to drink a cocktail.

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

you should probably eat something before you drink though

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

Yeah this, drinking with barely anything on your stomach is a bad idea.

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

here
When you eat something high in protein, like a Chick-fil-A sandwich, it takes your body longer to break down the protein than it would for carbs, making you feel more full for a longer period of time.
If you go on a cut for a long time, you'll start to understand intuitively which foods are good for this, and which ones aren't.

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

is diet soda ok or evil? is there a verdict?

if it's evil, are all artificial sweeteners evil? sucralose? aspartame? stevia?

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

It will probably give you cancer in the long run.
Apart from that, its not conclusive whether its spikes your insulin or not, so at the very least if you're going to drink it have it with your meal for the day etc

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

put on a baseball cap because I can't find my sunglasses before my walk
remember how stupid I look in a baseball cap
entire time seething about my stupid cap
too bright not to wear it
aaaaaaaaa

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

Jesus Christ stop

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

height: 177cm
starting weight: 94kg
current weight: 83kg

Alright fellas. I've hit a wall super hard. I'm cutting at 1500 calories and I've been going at a reasonable pace so far but once I hit 83 it seems to have stopped.
I got back to the gym around the time the stalling began, but I doubt it's noobgains, I was lifting on and off before I took a year hiatus. I am doing cardio, 5k at least three days a week. Do I just have to do an even lower defecit?

Attached: HBO4wb0.png (199 KB, 441x441)

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

went to the shop to get some groceries
get some crackers and brie for a treat
eat the whole damn thing as if I'm fucking Wallace

Fasted the rest of the day, but that was scary. First relapse in months.

Attached: 1565908845546.png (307 KB, 630x476)

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

The fatty still remains within you. You have to go inside yourself and kill it like a tunnel rat looking for vietcong.

Chase Long
Chase Long

It was still within calories granted, but you're right. It sneaked back up when I least expected it.

William Barnes
William Barnes

quite partial to cheddar, crackers and branston pickles m'self

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

Well /fat/ I did not do good this week. I had several days where I was up 24 hours for work, and a couple where I only got 2 hours of sleep. Can you guess which days those were?

I can only hope that by next month I'll be off this hell-ship and back at home where there's a gym and a food scale and a regular schedule waiting for me.

Attached: Screenshot-20190816-175843.png (87 KB, 1080x1920)

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

Attached: chrome-2019-08-16-21-07-27.png (105 KB, 603x186)

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

but ive seen thin people drink regular coke

William Wood
William Wood

I drank regular coke when I was thin and it wasn't a problem

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

was thin

sounds like you had a problem to me

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

nah I drank coke for years and that wasn't the problem, something else changed

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

I got 90 eggs for $5

Carson James
Carson James

I went to the beach with my shirt off for the first time in a decade and a half.

I was not embarrassed by my stretchmarks and loose skin because I realized like 80 percent of the people there were fat slugs resembling humans

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

from a fish?

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

This. The rising obesity rate just incentivizes me more to lose weight because it means the bar is lower

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

technically your tdee is higher when you get less sleep, so maybe it's not THAT bad...

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

We are all gonna make it.

Attached: kjhb-n,.gif (381 KB, 350x263)

Landon Stewart
Landon Stewart

Just Argentina things

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

I'm not cheating on my diet, it's just close to bulking season haha...

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

I've lost 15 pounds in two weeks by not eating any carbs but a few apples.
I've never found it so easy to control my hunger, mostly have been eating lean meats and carrots.
anyone know what important nutrients I'm missing? probably a lot.

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

Day 2 of family visit down, I was almost tempted to eat crabs with them but then i remembered how they have thousands of mgs of sodium seasoned on them so I just got shrimp and scallops instead.

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

Pretty much every nutrient thats in dark green veggies

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

Agreed, plus you may need to supplement iron if you haven't been eating much red meat.
Get spinach

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

worked hard
lost weight
wow I'm slim
novelty is gone
"damn I'm hungry"
how do I make myself start caring again

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

Attached: 1538173263175.jpg (77 KB, 544x315)

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

I have been eating mostly eggs, hamburger, turkey and ham and recently bought some chicken, does turkey have enough iron?
Also what greens that don't spoil to quickly would you recommend? I like broccoli but it rots in like 3 days.

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

Delivery for /fat/

Attached: 410[1].jpg (330 KB, 664x409)

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

gain muscle

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

Try frozen veggies, cheaper, easier, and nutritionally identical. Broccoli is good, but so are other veggies.
Turkey is lower in iron than beef, but broccoli and a vitamin should do ya.

William Murphy
William Murphy

Just buy the frozen steamable ones if you don't want to be on a time limit with your vegetables.

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

He thinks he has any power here

Attached: file.png (465 KB, 400x400)

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

guys, i broke down today and ate approx 2000 calories in buffalo wild wings after a week of cal deficit. I only had a smoothie for breakfast (300 cal) and hit the gym pretty hard.
Still, shame me

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

Begone foul temptress
Thanks guys I'll make that change, i've been so much more clear headed already, any improvements could only be a blessing.

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

Once I started getting heart burn whenever I ate super greasy shit like that it was easy to not want pizza or wings anymore desu, it's half the reason why I started eating clean.

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

The smell is from butyrate, produced by the bacteria in your sweat glands. As your lifestyle changes, your microflora will change too, and your sweat will be less pungent. Try athletic laundry detergent, bleaching your white clothing, and gently exfoliating in the shower. If worse comes to worse, put deodorant on your smelly folds.

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

Never been fat lol but I have been drinking.

Been no shampoo for almost a decade. No soap/deodorant for 2 years. Get compliments on my body odor when I'm eating right. When I drink too much or binge fast food it gets weird. I counter with some apple cider vinegar.

The idea behind no soap is that there is a living colony of bacteria and fungus on your skin. It eats the waste products your skin pushes out and in return protects your skin from uv and dehydration damage. If you use soap and/or cholorinated water you greatly weaken this network. Same thing if you eat toxic crap... The network won't be able to process it into and you will still smell. Since you are fat (and losing weight?) All the toxic crap your body has been storing in fat is finally getting processed. It's causing a skin symbiote genocide even more than soap would. Splash some ACV around. That stuff has so many different types of bacteria and fungi it will fill in the gaps while you get your shit together.

Or since I'm drunk I may just be fucking with you and people will think you suck orchard dicks in your spare time.

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

anyone take the sleeping on floor pill?
used to have terrible back pain that I attributed to being obese but it's gone away since I started sleeping on the floor
I think my posture is better too

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

This is a combo of a few minimally coherent things with a lot of complete bullshit. Prepare yourselves, it's autism time.

The idea behind no soap is that there is a living colony of bacteria and fungus on your skin.
True, microflora/microbiota are everywhere. Depending on your lifestyle, you'll have different varieties.

It eats the waste products your skin pushes out and in return protects your skin from uv and dehydration damage.
Partially true, your microflora do eat dead skin, sebum, and sweat, but they mostly protect from infection by unfriendly bacteria, not radiation.

If you use soap and/or cholorinated water you greatly weaken this network.
This is more complicated. Basically anything you do will exfoliate the horny layer of your skin and it's accompanying microbes away, leaving new turf for recolonization. Soap is basic, though, so the disruption of your skin pH can effect your microbiota.

Same thing if you eat toxic crap... The network won't be able to process it into and you will still smell. Since you are fat (and losing weight?) All the toxic crap your body has been storing in fat is finally getting processed.
Your body doesn't store "toxic crap", that's what your liver is for. However, small amounts of bad-smelling compounds or predecessors of them can float around in your bloodstream and come out in sweat or sebum.
When you lose fat, your body takes the energy-storing molecules out of fat cells, redistributes them, and uses them for respiration. You breathe it out, and the empty fat cell kills itself eventually. You don't lose fat via sweat or shit, you just breathe.

Splash some ACV around. That stuff has so many different types of bacteria and fungi it will fill in the gaps while you get your shit together.
Vinegar only has Acetic acid bacteria in it, but the acidity is closer to your natural pH than soap is, so it can help your microbial community readjust.

Camden James
Camden James

do you use a pillow

James Williams
James Williams

I have a winter blanket that I fold in half length-wise and lay on top of
it's too long, so I fold a small part of one end in
imagine the wrapper on a stick of gum
I rest my head on the folded, extra padded part

Attached: Apple-Flavor-Stick-Chewing-Gum-Stick-free.jpg-300x300.jpg (12 KB, 300x227)

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

I cut off a binge halfway through. Being in a binge is like being in a trance, I don't feel human. I hate it, I wish I wasn't wired this way.

Attached: kjgvj.jpg (8 KB, 250x237)

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

Lol that isn't autism. I explained how things work in layman's terms. You explained them in kindergarten bill Nye terms. Autism would have been precise technical terms.

For example (or E.G. as you would try to correct me):

Vinegar only has Acetic acid bacteria in it, but the acidity is closer to your natural pH than soap is, so it can help your microbial community readjust

No shit that's what I said nerd. Obviously I dont think ACV has the biome found in anartic ice core samples. I was probably talking about the type of bacteria that is found living on a human dermis.

But nah mate I'm just halfway through this whiskey having a good time. I bet we could have a good conversation and we could be buddies.

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

Yeah, I type as though a SpEd third grader is reading, because you never know. I'd share a bottle with you

Noah Young
Noah Young

Well just remember that even though you fucked up, the only thing you can do is go back to doing what you should be doing, and not fall into the mindset of "because I binged, I may as well keep binging and write this day/week off".

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

had crispy chicken and waffles today
was excellent

Angel Phillips
Angel Phillips

But seriously even though I was being defensive and ive been living the no-soap life for years I didn't even ever think about the natural pH balance of the skin biome in the way you put it. Sounds silly but I've always come up with different understanding of the situation and you triggered a major simplification for me. Maybe kinda like when astronomers had to come up with retrograde for mars' orbit because they didn't even think about how earth wasn't the center of all celestial orbit.

But.really that's all from me you fucking orchard sucker

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

It still fuels your sugar addiction.
It’s fine as a step but it’s better to get rid of it

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

lmao I feel like such a loser. So I had ONE cocktail, a bite of ramen, a fish stick, three potato chips, three crackers, three small pieces of cheese, two salami slices, and a handful of popcorn and yet I feel like I committed some sin and am never going to make it status even though I am most likely well under my goal for the day.

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

just added everything to my journal. Only at 1450 now, so well under my goal of 1660.

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

You just replace sugar (and caffeine) with sodium (without caffeine). This is why it has no calories. You may as well drink salt water. It's good to get off of the sugar addiction as a middle ground but eventually you'll get bored of it and either go back to sugar or go to water.

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

Where the pineapples at?
True, you never realize how disgusting "fast food" is until you haven't had it in a long time. Same with soda and all that. TRASH.

John Gray
John Gray

Zoloft has 0 calories. You know how you got fat. Won't fix it by lying to yourself. Even if someone was injecting the Zoloft with calories, it's still on you to fix it.

Connor Price
Connor Price

You won't. You need to work on your chest. Losing weight made them less prominent, I'm sure, but there's only so far it can go without working out.

Sebastian Rodriguez
Sebastian Rodriguez

Dutchfatguy 86,8kg on phone rn so no lbs

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

200lb to 165lb lads

I feel alright but I sure wish I'd lifted some fucking weights

Attached: IMG-20190817-085644.jpg (1.14 MB, 1564x1564)

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

Confess.

Attached: 1519833237786.png (58 KB, 1229x1160)

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

According a tdee calculator I need to eat <1600 calories per day to lose 1.5lb a week.
Sometimes I'm legitimately not hungry. Would it be safe to eat something like 600 calories that entire day but also do -600 calories worth of exercise (estimate from stationary bike)?

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

Being fat is making my dick look small and it's really bringing down my self confidence. I'm a virgin because of this. It's one of the main reasons I'm trying to lose weight and it'll be a driving motivator for me to continue on this path.

Liam White
Liam White

1) No, if you eat too little you'll fuck up your metabolism and go into starvation mode and losing weight will be harder. Just eat your daily amount.

2) That's like 90 minutes on a cycle, wtf.

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

I have a lot of free time. I'm averaging 1hr of stationary biking every day

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

at least you don't have loose skin, good work user. Start lifting now

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

Good work. You don't seem to be having plateaus, do you keep changing up the diet/exercise?

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

You stopped growing/got older.

Zachary James
Zachary James

Nothing to confess padre. Did a 22h fast and now am going for ~36h.
Will probably have a gin tonight.

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

Lived a terrible week, kept to my calorie limit about 3 days out of 7 with two more drinking a lot of beer.
Weighed in this morning and gained over half a kg (1.5lbs), then pissed and took a shit. Weighed in after that and actually lost 0.2kg over last week.
Disappointed in my self that I couldn't keep the sold 2-3 pounds a week coming off going with this break in discipline but definitely happy that the damage has been limited to maintaining instead of gaining weight.

Attached: mOnvOJG.png (298 KB, 2271x2380)

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

going with friend to get drinks for the first time on tuesday
never gotten drinks from an actual establishment
dont know the etiquette and afraid i'll have a tism fit
Some G&Ts sound nice though.

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

Gin tonic is great if you're drinking, almost no cals, very tasty

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

Is starvation mode real ?
Im only overweight and not obese and I've been eating fuck all for the past week, and havent seen any weight loss (in fact i believe i put on a couple pounds)

Attached: shut1.png (684 KB, 481x741)

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

or "because I binged I must pay penance, no eating for a week"

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

Boshit its real how do you think some people go for a week stuck in shit locations with no food. Your body won't lose weight if it thinks you're in that situation.

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

define "fuck all"
don't give me an average or an estimate, tell me exactly how much you recorded eating over the past week

Dominic Barnes
Dominic Barnes

weekend comes around
thread is suddenly talking about alcohol nonstop
b-but I'll stop s..some day..Just had a bad week!!
saturday gym is half as empty as usual, all the friday night party boys aren't coming

Reminder to not drink alcohol.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

i'm not that guy, but i was eating 2100-2300 calories a day for a week while also going to gym 3 times a week to lift and ended up gaining 1kg. it's really demotivating

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

2100-2300 is pretty high when you're trying to lose weight other than people working manual labor or actual athletes.

Ryder Taylor
Ryder Taylor

according to every tdee calculator i used, my maintenance is almost 3k calories. so i'm not sure how low i need to drop for me to start seeing weight loss. might as well not bother going to gym and just eat 500 cal a day.

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

I ate:
one Chicken kebab (About 800cal but round it to 1000 if im lucky)
2 Rebull
Kinder egg
in the last 6-8 days

mostly have been distracted by Uni stuff and hobbies to care to eat (also drank roughly 6L of water and ate pack of chewing gum)

Attached: you-where-never-really-there.png (437 KB, 1566x800)

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

Are you 300lbs or did you put into the active calculator as highly active?

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

Just count calories for 1-2 days eating at maintenance (to satiety), then eat 60-80% of that

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

calling all fatty contestants, it's week 1 of leg 2 and time to weigh in.
i'll be out until this evening, will get back to people tonight.

Attached: 1490113396029.jpg (19 KB, 400x400)

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

even with no exercise i'm below my tdee

Attached: Capture.jpg (37 KB, 516x429)

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

Not him, but im 6'3 200 pounds work out 5 times a week and work a physical job 3 times a week. My TDEE is also 3250. Are you saying the calc is wrong? I want to get to 170 for lean and cut. How many calories do you propose?

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

oh, and here's the spreadsheet for this week. we have one slot open, first come first served. make sure you check the rules:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17klg9ypPatyXN1KUL0330wpxStaT9bBkgN9ZTOXtp_Y/edit?usp=sharing

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

5"1, 220lbs (180cm,100kg)
I work out once a week (i know it inexcusable but i cant fix it now) and i need to lose 60+lbs in the next 2 months.
Is the following calculation about right for a moderately-quick (3+lbs a week) weight loss ?
1850 kcal
protein 40%, fat 30% and 30% carbs

Attached: 1562733706885s.jpg (5 KB, 244x206)

David Myers
David Myers

*in the next 3 to 4 months

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

KetoIsAmeme

221.6lbs

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

the black girl is the cutest out of all of them

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

Attached: hotdog.jpg (240 KB, 1280x539)

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

If your eating 1,850 calories a day, losertown calculates it will take you a year to reach 160 lbs.

Your eating too much to even reach 3 lbs a week of weight loss. You would need to eat 1,200 calories to maybe reach that.

That even taking into account exercise, which does really little to be honest.

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

sailrabit says I can do 1500 calories a day and lose 5kg a month ; little over 5 months

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

This isnt Jow Forums at all. Go back to the thinspo general in /fa/, youll find like minded mentally ill people such as yourself

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

3lbs a week is pretty insane, 2lbs a week is already extreme and very good. When starting out you might be able to lose like 20lbs in 2 months, but it slows right down and stays slow.
You could meme it and do keto to lose the extra water weight, but once you go out of keto you'll just gain it back, but it would push the average up..I guess.

With a TDEE of 2500 I ate like 1200-1700 for 6 months and never got more than 2lbs/week at absolute best, most months are roughly 6-8lbs, even while hitting the gym 6 days a week.
So yeah, not realistic in my opinion.

Aim for 2lbs a week, be happy with 1.5 or better.

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

since I () want to lose close to 20kg in the next 3-4 months is there a minimum caloric amount I should be eating per-day ?
I'm (), and I've genuinely experiencing plateaus after a week in which I had gone several days without food (only water) so I dont want to get into "starvation mode" or whatever

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

Trust me your not going to do that with 1,500 calories. I eat 1,500 calories a day and do 12-15 miles running a week and I can only managed 1.8 lbs a week.

With 1,200 calories a day maybe you can lose 60 lbs in 8 months.

Is 8 months a long time? Not that long.

Attached: weightloss.jpg (24 KB, 772x306)

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

This other site claims I can lose 60lbs in 4 months @ 1200kcal

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

How tall are you? Good job btw, keep it up

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

Are you in a Cambodian prison or are you just a slav?

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

Your probably putting your not sedentary. Your probably have a sedentary job or a student. I don't care that you go to the gym three times a week or pick up boxing at work. Your probably sedentary.

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

sailrabbit also says I could lose 6kg (13lbs) a month at about 1250kcal
I go to gym 1-2 a week and I walk to and around Uni 3x a day (I know it cant really be called exercise but its still a step up from completely sedentary)

even then sailrabbit says that I could lose 11lbs per month if i'm mostly sedentary ; seems fishy since ive been on the Auschwitz meal plan (not e-stating ive actually ate only 2000kcal in a week) for the last week and haven't lost shit

Attached: losertown-cal.png (34 KB, 616x760)

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

* walk to and from Uni a kilometer 3x a week (is my light cardio)

Im mostly scared about not getting enough calories everyday
(hard to maintain moderation since when I eat at a deficit I always struggle to reach the goal for the day ... but then overeat on one of the following days after gym/uni )

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

I'm 150 at your height with solid muscle, it takes a year for it to mean anything significant, so eat at maintenance if you like, but you should've been lifting the whole time.

John Roberts
John Roberts

oi m8, posted for the spot last monday as Fat Cat but you didn't spot it. I'll repost it on Sunday though no rush

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

okay, I was wrong
lifting can be fun

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

How do you guys find food to fit your macros ?

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

Daydream2 weigh in 174 lbs.

Attached: 20190816-151349.jpg (2.73 MB, 3264x2448)

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

Are you asking 'what kinds of food/meals should I be eating', or are you asking 'where do I get food'?

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

Im just having abit of a struggle fitting food into a meal plan and find a balance
Was looking for an automatic meal planer of some sorts, or if there is a generic list of what foods I should eat would be fine

Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross

Btw I'm eating over 2k calories a day, I'm just doing a lot of physical stuff at work and walking for a few hours a day. Lost 4.6 lbs this week, I think it's gonna be easy to keep this weight off after cutting out reg soda and beer.

I used to drink 2k calories in soda alone, beer was even worse.

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

Attached: mfw.png (99 KB, 632x650)

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

gone through 2 pairs of trainers this year
that's more than the past 20 years combined

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

This looks like Jet's pizza. Literally the best pizza I've ever had.

Also, I'm one of those hard gainers that can eat one of these and not get fat, so fuck you

William Morales
William Morales

Your sedentary. Do the calculation again and put sedentary. Your walk to uni and gym 1 day a week isn't doing jack shit.

Depends what you want to do. Do you want to lose weight as fast as possible or not. You should be eating 1,500 calories a day or your hair might start to fall out.

However, you seem really fucking impatient and sort of low IQ.

One week of 4.6 lbs loss means nothing. Average rate of loss is more important. My average rate of weight loss is 1.8 lbs a week, but there has been some weeks I lost 5 lbs.

You probably just lost 3 lbs of water, you will gain that back in a week.

Also cut your nails.

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

Attached: Van-sama.jpg (9 KB, 200x200)

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

How do I become a Chinese chad?

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

Faustus here, 253.8 this morning.
Shooting for a steady downward trend for this leg

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit