Girl I've been dating past few weeks

>Girl I've been dating past few weeks
>Wants me to come over for a movie marathon, and mentioned i can also sleep over

Would it be autistic if i bring over a backpack with things like Whey, Oats, my supplements and multivitamins?

Attached: 2135.jpg (612x574, 21K)

Yeah, just fuck and dash you stupid cunt

you’re going to stop taking your daily essentials because of a girl? then so what if it is autistic

You can't be older than 18, I won't believe it.

Nah, shes girlfriend material and i have feelings.
This is true.. why stop?
I'm in my twenties.

Yes user...yes that would be autistic of you.

Christ I can't even believe this is a legitimate question, only on Jow Forums would this be an honest consideration.

Please do this user. tell us how it goes.

Do it, bitches come with backpacks all the time when I invite them over.

You can't be in your twenties. No. I won't believe it.

I used to do this all the time back when I was still interested in dating. It was never an issue. Just act like it's normal to you.

Just pack it in and if she asks about it, say you brought your tooth brush and a change of clothes. It's not that weird.

>go to qt gfs house
>pack up all the essentials for a sleep over
>boutta finna start a netflix marathon of the Office
>"why don't you make some snacks while I make myself more comfortable user? xD ;)"
>grab the blender from her kitchen
>pour in oats, whey, peanut butter, banana, whole milk from the gallon jug you brought with you
>gf comes out wearing only panties
>"oh.. whats all this user?"
>my supplements and essentials for my maximum gains
>"oh, you are a big guy"
>for you

Attached: stronk.png (552x385, 379K)

I am dude..
Finally someone not being autistic, might pack it now.

If you’re staying the night maybe it’s fine to take your supplements, but I’d probably take them in a little ziplock in your backpack or something user. Like a day or twos worth. It’ll start to look autistic if you have a shitload of bottles, but I think most women would be impressed at your discipline by bringing a small amount. Whey protein might be more acceptable to bring the tub of but also could be better to just toss it in a ziplock.

Do you workout? If so then yes. You got times to drink and eat shit and shit to shit shave shit shower shit you know so what the fuck man get it going get it good fucking get in there an rip er fuckin inna un might two if you're not retarded.

You sound like a DYEL fag or just fag man you needa cool it with the cock sucking if you're trying to contribute to a fitness and health board you goddamn fool.

Attached: 1559926307555.jpg (488x654, 38K)

>movie marathon
>shes girlfriend material
Try to convince her that

.t virgin

k e k

Lol have it dry in the shaker or already mixed. Put in fridge. Take the other supplements before coming or have them in a multi container. Plastic bags look dumb.

Lol, ok kid

You're too innocent

Just pack a thermos of milk and dump everything in there before you leave. Then, just chug it, oats, vits, whey, milk all at once while you're there. Just tell her it's water or something.

Just ask if she has any eggs and milk, then ask if you can fertilize and feed.

Massively autistic. You're not a professional athlete, you don't have to hit your macros every single day. The quality of life increase you'll get from that is marginal compared to having fun in your 20s.

That shit there sounds smart

If your supps and vitamins are pills no thats pretty normal. People take all kinds of pills and medications daily. Oats and whey maybe but probably not. I'd just say I like oatmeal for breakfast and explain whey is a quick easy source of protein if asked about it.

>feelings

Attached: B91DEF03-C98A-4C87-AB6D-A7F6E68C3946.jpg (448x649, 206K)

You’re not. I won’t believe it.

Holy shit, a post from a real non-autistic human being. You should probably leave, no one will listen and you will only get sucked into the hive mind

do what you want, she'll either think it's autistic, not care or love it. She has already decided if she wants to fuck you.

work out before visiting, so you'll have a reason to have your boy scouts bag,
say you dont shower at the gym, shower with her then fuck while watching movies.
>fuck while having movies in the background and dont quit til you finish your +12hr sesh.

Yes, just take the supplements you need before you go there and some extra whey.

nothing autistic on don't letting a females changes you!
You do your think and it doesn't matter if she or someone else digs it. Do it and be confident about it.
Fuck her good and hard

You're already letting the gains goblin get to your head. Soon you'll be eating grain bowls and drinking tofu lattes. Definitely not going to make it.

Bring chicken breast, brown rice, and a gallon of milk. Women love commitment.

this fag is ironical.
Don't let anyone change whats good for you.

>movie night
>sleep overs

Hahahahaha new gen 20 something’s are so fucking cringy

girls with self respect wont run out and say
>user SLEEP OVER, I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME HARD!

They do it in subtle ways, you underage virgin faggot.

just drink it in the bathroom and don't tell her. or leave it in your car. don't ever tell her though.