Sumo deadlifts

y/n

Attached: image.jpg (1315x740, 367K)

Sumo is for women and gay bottoms

186cm height with ridiculous long arms,dont care what anyone says sumos feel more natural for me

I wont fucking let manlets win at every competitiom lift

Make sure to get your gloves from your purse first

Tried to pull sumo the other day, couldn't even lift 2pl8 when I can conventional 2.5pl8 with ease. No idea what the fuck's wrong with me.

You arent gay

you're gay
wrong

Honestly, is sumo actually a good dead variation or is it meme shit people do to pull bigger numbers?

the latter

It’s a smaller ROM, but I feel like getting the leverage with your feet that wide is a little harder, so it’ll probably vary by person. Most powerlifters go for sumo from what I’ve seen though, so maybe it is easier

>”Yea bro, I can deadlift 405.”
>Proceeds to sumo.
>Bar moves maybe 1 foot off the ground.
>For 1 rep.

Attached: AFCB3DFF-1C36-4763-99A3-7D03FAFF3CFD.png (645x773, 102K)

My Nsuns routine wants me to have them as a secondary lift on squat day

I just don’t like them and I’m thinking of replacing them with power cleans.

187cm long arm bro here; sumos feel better for me. I do also use a hexbar as I DL twice a week.

Cope: The Deadlift Variation

Neither of those are deadlifts.

Only reason to sumo is either if you truly have fucked proportions that all but prevent conventional positioning, or if gym-chad is checking you out and you really want to signal to him that you like cock in the ass

If you're competing and it helps you lift more, do it. Otherwise stick to conventional.

Cheating

I deadlift twice a week. Once conventional with heavy weights, and the other day I do sumo at about 70% 1rm.

Conventional is a better overall workout, but sumo is safer for your back.

According to Kevin Oak sumo is better for training because it forces you to activate your glutes and you can cheese your way through conventional using your back and it's more of a display of strength.

t. delicate faggot fuck boy with a shit deadlift regardless of stance. post body/lifts and prove me wrong. we all know you won't do it.

Attached: 1510348552697.jpg (620x670, 93K)

Sumo is chad as fuck don’t listen to these faggots they cant even pull 315 conventional lmao

>Kevin Oak
>only holds the world record for a total in raw powerlifting for the 220 and 242 weight classes

hahaha not so fast faggot, everybody knows the only one that matters is 275+ so nope, your little kevin twig doesn't know SHIT haha btfo

I do barbell lunges to really hit my glutes desu

yeah fuck deadlifting 6pl8 with no back issues, that shit's for chicks

the true redpill is the hex bar.

Sumo is an okay accessory lift but it shouldn't be allowed in powerlifting meets.
At least it's not allowed in strongman.

So you deadlift zero times a week?

I never understood why cucks from this meme shit website shit on sumo deadlift when saying they do "powerlifting", look at the rom of top powerlifters SBD, it aint fucking bodybuilding.
>b-but its cheating !!
no its not, read the fucking rules of IPF and actually compete retards.
powerlifting is not "wins who lift the weight this only way" its "wins who lift THE MOST WEIGHT"
the rest is irrelevant. If you really think sumo is cheating you are focusing on bodybuilding and not strength.
brainlets

Attached: D8_1mZTU4AAs0OY.jpg (574x522, 42K)

Got to 5p8 conventional before deciding to switch to sumo for good. Quads are juicier, glutes are bubblier and lower back feels great.
Only people who cares what lifts other people are doing are either autists or dyels.