Is this dude for real

He did a fifteen day fast and lost 35 pounds and then just shredded a couple months later

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-15-23-46-32.png (1280x720, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vyCUHEuS--E
amazon.com/dp/B07F5YZNYV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related is after the shred

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-15-23-47-29.png (1280x720, 491K)

>Just drink salt water, bro

Fasting is nothing new.

What i dont understand is that he has had the photos from this transformation floating around for a year...
...yet we are just seeing this video?

Im callin bullshit.

Also he's 4'9. 6 foot tall real mean lose fat a bit slower than those of a females stature

And there's no way he lifted that heavy 4 times a week during his fast (especially not during the dry fast). There also no way he didnt lose strength during his first lifts after the fast ended (when i have fasted for 7 days, i noticeably lost strength when i was back in the gym)

My bad forgot the link
youtu.be/vyCUHEuS--E

I get that but im trying to figure out what snakejuice is. And if 10 days only using snake juice then five days dry fasting is even safe.

Snake juice is salt and potassium salt.

yeah you can stack snake juice fasting back to back with a dry fast and its not problem

just make sure you get 2 to 3 liters in a day depending on how active you are

as far as a 5 day dry fast goes thats hard but the real risk for dry fast comes around 7 days

personally i dont dry fast because of increased risk of kidney stones but i can see the benefit for people who are constantly inflammed and need some relief from pain

>fasts himself to premature baldness

cope harder fatass

what an ugly lad

Gall bladder stones sure are great

>im trying to figure out what snakejuice
What's the problem with you people? Can't you use the fucking search bar in his channel?

Nobody looses a kg a day just by not eating. This man is a liar.

he's got older videos on dry fasting

Holy fuck he's short, kinda makes me feel tall despite not even breaking it into the 6' category.

if you crack the numbers its possible. but i agree it looks to good to be true

Lmao Cole, you mad bro?

Assuming yout BMR/TDEE equals approx 2000 calories that's still another 5700 cals you need to burn. Every single day. For 15 days. The man is a liar selling literal "snake oil" to idiots.

yeah, you are right. i thought 3500 gives you 1kg

>i thought 3500 gives you 1kg
How the fuck did you think that? Do you even know how much a kilo is?

>9kcal per g of fat
>1kg of fat = 1000g of fat
>energy of 1kg fat != 3500kcal

keep my name outta your mouth

That's a little harsh he was probably still thinking in pounds or something

that picture makes it extremely clear that he probably only lost like 7-8 lbs of actual fat mass, because he isn't much leaner

rather, it's doctored in the usual way. our fat boy here probably binged hard ahead of the first picture, bloating him and giving him a food baby. guy just dropped water weight and shat out all the stuff in his system lmao

i havent been doing this calculation in a while dickface

Sorry squirt, can’t hear you from all the way down there.
Mind stepping on a ladder so you can speak to me at eye level, munchkin?

Attached: 318FD0D8-D74A-4735-88D1-C921D9F255F1.jpg (627x767, 44K)

Its an easy mistake as 1 pound of fat is 3500 calories you autistic cunt.

Is it possible to do this and even stay close to maintaining 1/2/3/4 (for 5, of course) on your lifts?

What did he mean by this?

>be cole
>be 4 foot 6

LMAO no wonder he's alone

I fasted for 40 hours and squatted 405 beltless, felt like ass
Recovery is the issue, I think you'll be likely to injure yourself if you lift heavy and regularly

I believe that you were able to squat 405 after 40 hours but say your program requires that 2 days a week... Would 15 day fast pretty much kill someone doing this over the two weeks? That last squat work out would be hell.

Attached: 05CCA18ABE254680B330E533ED5AE568.gif (435x419, 1.91M)

I don't want to speak authoritatively but I don't think you would complete that program, I think you'd have a high likelihood of injury

Until I see someone who squats 4pl8+ on a weekly basis while fasted I'm not convinced it's safe

I hear you, thanks for the input.

>what is exercise
>what is water and muscle weight loss

No one is loosing 1kg a day for 15 days unless your on an ice bender for 2 weeks straight.

Before SnakeMan goes on a fast he usually eats a shit load of food. You can see in the before photo his stomach is full and bloated as all hell. That accounts for some of the weight lost. Plus the 5 day dry fast at the end he'll have lost a lot of water weight. Other than that, when you're eating zero calories its perfectly feasible to lose a lb a day just sitting on your ass.
>selling snakeoil
The man literally isnt selling anything, you make "snakejuice" with shit you buy from the grocery store.

>Isn't selling anything

amazon.com/dp/B07F5YZNYV

Oof.

fake and gay
you can literally see he didn't to eny improvement on his chest or arms. That just bloat
all the insta trainers should just neck them self's

>He sells packets of salt
>HeS a SnAkEoiL SaiLsMeN
Literally its a way to support his channel if ytou want instead of donating and getting nothing in return. You can buy everything you need from the grocery store. Its not snakeoil, its literally fucking salt water.

He pushing his stomach out. All before and after photos do this bullshit. You do the prego belly before photo and then you suck it in at the end

Cole, i would beat your little midget ass anytime any place you name the time and i will smash you face in and fuck your mother

>he didn't to eny improvement on his chest or arms.
He was cutting to lose fat you mongoloid.

Stop posting here Cole.

HOLY SHIT IMAGINE BUYING LITERAL SALT FOR 45 BUCKS FROM THE SNAKE MIDGET

Attached: 1544584890256.jpg (299x168, 9K)

no

hey youre not me
youre over 5 foot tall

hurr durr
even in deficit you can gain muscle especially if you have a lot of extra fat to support that growth. Especially in novice and intermediate lifters

>Especially in novice and intermediate lifters
Coles been lifting for years, and maybe you gain gain muscle on a caloric deficit. Not on a complete caloric absence.

Some fasting kid told me the other day his dead lift went from 405 to 425 during a 10 day fast

No joke.

So we can conclude that fasting kills brain cells