Can a 30y girl be sexy and thin

Women have a hormonal change after 30, is it still possible to be thin I sexy? What can I do?

Attached: 2525738146_3640521.jpg (750x880, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2019/aug/04/medical-procedure-delay-menopause
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it depends, you cant know until you try

thin sure
sexy idk about that. maybe some if good genes
girls are mostly sexy from ages 15-26

Get married
have children
be a stay at home mother
don't drink
don't smoke
don't take drugs
don't stay up late
stop making excuses
stop believing fatties when they make excuses
observe how fit eastern european women are

Hi dear they figured out how to postpone menopause for 20 years. You'll be fine.

theguardian.com/science/2019/aug/04/medical-procedure-delay-menopause

can't stay young forever, wear sunscreen and stay active

I'm a 30 year-old male and my life is over. I can't imagine what it's like to be a female at my age lmao.

I see middle age women with the "may I see your manager" haircut at my gym who still look pretty hot. Most of them don't look any younger than 40. That's the thing I guess; an older woman will always have the signs of aging on her face and skin, but anybody can be Jow Forums if they're dedicated.

Can you show me?

I don't take pictures of people I see at the gym kek, I'm not a creep

>life is over at 30
i will always lel at you zoomers who say this, it's unironically easy to have the life you want. get Jow Forums, learn how to code, make money, invest money, meet a girl, have many a family, etc. always work hard and keep making money anyway possible

my dad was a piss-poor mechanic from germanistan who came to america at 32, got an ee degree, married a girl a decade younger than him, had 6 children and now owns two homes and a catamaran.

No I want to see the haircut you're referring to.

stop looking for attention, tranny.

Oh, ok. idk where you're from, but this is the style that every over-entitled suburban mom gets here in USA

Attached: may I speak to your manager.jpg (444x505, 25K)

Yikes

baby, we need a pic of your beutiful body, its the only way we can help

be strong baby, praying 4 u

>30 years old
>girl
Pick one

Your dad sounds like a boss
My dad has a similar story, Persian who came to America to get a degree and zoom back home, got stuck here thanks to Islamic Revolution, married a rural girl 15 years younger than him and had three kids
thanks amerimutts for making my existence possible

Don't be a creep. This is a question not a CBT. Anything else than training?

And telling stories about men in their 30s going with 20t old files isn't helping.

Leave a beautiful corpse.

Attached: 1448962361912.jpg (1280x690, 124K)

shoulda married roastie

As a 30 year old man, I have noticed a few things about people aging. I’d say the most important key to being attractive in the face is to stay thin. I know 30 year olds that easily look 40 because they’re 50+ pounds overweight. Second, go to gym regularly. You don’t have to be hardcore but an athletic body will set you apart from other females at your age. Also, work on your legs and ass. Cellulite is a bitch.
3rd, an early sign of aging is going to be dark circles under your eyes, especially if you stay skinny. There’s 100 different beauty tips, but the one thing that works is under eye fillers. It costs $$ but your confidence will get a giant boost and keep you looking refreshed. IF that’s even a problem for you, some don’t have this issue, it’s largely genetic.
Lots more but that’s a good start.

cringe

>eastern european
>fit
umm no sweaty they arent, they are just as disgusting as western slobs
t. bulgarfag

Yes. Eat less, lift more.

thin absolutely.
sexy depends on your genes but not getting fat is already 90% of the work towards that anyway.

most women love to let themselves go and blame it on their age though. my mom has been telling me for the last one and a half decade that any moment now my metabolism is going to crash due to age and I'm going to put on weight, too.

stop eating and move

>And telling stories about men in their 30s going with 20t old files isn't helping.
if you wanted bullshit lies to make you feel better you shouldn't have come to Jow Forums.
thin 20yo > thin 30yo > fat 20yo > fat 30yo
you can still btfo of most of your fellow women because for some reason they don't get the "just don't be fat" thing but time spares no one.

>> Men are so bad, they should accept me as I am. Men want only one thing. Pigs!

30's are your prime years as a man, provided you have a good job etc.

You guys are pathetic and retarded. Who honestly believes this shit? No wonder most of you are permavirgins.