Equivalent Exchange

Is Jow Forums willing to give up their childish interests (anime/manga, video games, toys, etc) in exchange for a below average girlfriend?

Because that is what you will have to do. But are you willing to grow up?

Attached: 7E8F1884-C2C7-4DFD-BF99-FA551D1D2157.png (1334x750, 1.6M)

No that's stupid i don't think a girl would make me happier than those things

Yeah sure, while I'm at it let me just give up breathing.

That is what it means to give up. You just take up drinking, cars or adult hobbies.

That is not a fair comparison.

Attached: C4B2A38F-7035-411E-9BAA-F5112F187740.png (1334x750, 1.1M)

I'm not totally serious, my point is, I can't stop, and I won't stop.

I dont want a gf at all, I just want sex sometimes. Giving up things I enjoy to suffer through the company of an ugly girl who sometimes lets me smash is an absolutely shit trade when I can just jerk

What makes those things objectively childish?

Women dont like them and the sex that remains obsessed with Disney movies and pink after reaching the age of adulthood is the final authority on maturity.

I suppose you could just find a girl who enjoys the same childish stuff you do.

Kids enjoy toys.
Cartoons are for kids.
Video games make men into boys.

Attached: 04C338A6-6182-4431-AF14-CDB573093048.jpg (493x740, 50K)

Yes it is, any man with even a sliver of self respect should never give up the things he enjoys just for sone pussy

I like anime because it is nicer than real life. Idealized two dimensional images allow me to forget about my own problems. There are no problems in anime or cartoons. I dont have to use my imagination because an entire industry has done it for me. Women are not entertaining, and from what I have heard, they do not wish to be entertaining to others. I do not crave affection from them

Take up something women like such as parkour, football, weight lifting, boxing, etc.

>no problems in anime

Attached: 9C6A83CF-A5FF-4BA6-A742-722F18EBB973.gif (514x289, 981K)

>I suppose you could just find a girl who enjoys the same childish stuff you do.

That wasnt the point of the thread though

>Kids enjoy toys.
>Cartoons are for kids.
>Video games make men into boys.

Children also enjoy titties and sports so are those things inherently childish as well? One of the hallmark traits of immaturity is an insistence on appearing as mature and grown up as possible

Conflict and real life issues are different, anime, like all works of fiction rely on conflict to get a plot moving, but it isnt happening to me.

there are plenty of girls who also enjoy those things
it's not the interests, it's the fact that most of these types of guys are emotionally unstable, have little to offer themselves (aka NEETs), and expect a 10/10 virgin big titty provider gf to swoop them up
when in reality, if they just started self-improvement while still retaining their interests to some degree they'd be able to find a girl similar to them

There are many things kids enjoy that adults and women enjoy too, things like watching action movies and playing boardgames, are those things childish? The activities and hobbies listed are stereotypically childish, but are not objectively so.

I would honestly rather never get married than marry or otherwise enter a relationship out of fear of dying alone. Unless you have a really great woman by your side, nothing is worth giving up the freedom of bachelorhood.

>Giving things up for slits

Yeah nah

This rapper and literal pimp has Dragon Ball paintings in his mansion and walks around the woods, pretending to be a samurai. Then he gets on Instagram and posts videos of himself with thick white bitches on vacation.

Attached: 24DC3CDF-EEFA-4555-BC8D-702DE1272065.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

Could never get into anime/manga, never was into toys, and I barely even play video games as is. I have other hobbies, but either way I have no gf. Stop lying to me

What about getting a below average gf who is into that type of shit? Plenty of uggo girls watch anime and play vidya

jokes on you I quit them only to be more productive but not to fall for the vagina jew.

Are you in possession of a BBC, though? Yeah, I did not think so.

Attached: 94F02533-B72D-41DD-867A-16D968AF8014.jpg (850x1203, 220K)