Dad wants to talk tomorrow

>dad wants to talk tomorrow

Attached: 1555389066801.png (1070x601, 507K)

about what? sexual things ?

No about what I should do.

I know that feel OP, my dad talks about the same things over and over every time, and at this point I don't even understand why I bother, but it's nice to talk to my mom sometimes

>No about what I should do.

and this "task" of a sexual nature?

No what I "want" to study or work

How old are you/where are you in your career

I am a 19 year old NEET

>dad found the poop jug

It is time young one, thou shall have to decide, worketh or studyeth what shall thou do, your neetdom ways are soon to come to an end...

Attached: images (13).jpg (554x554, 33K)

I just don't know what to study or work everything seems so boring

you should hope for boring and not body destroying and mind numbing.

lear to code

A lifetime of menial wageslavery awaits you my son
It's time to go in, shake their hand and ask for a job

Do you have a license and a vehicle? Sign up for Postmates and UberEats. All you have to do is pick up food and deliver it to people. Bam now you satisfied the normalfags around you by making them think you're a wageslave, but in reality you can work as little as you want with no defined hours or schedule. Plus as an added bonus you can pretend like you're Ryan Gosling.

Attached: Wojak Drive.jpg (501x501, 64K)

No I don't have a license

>he has a dad to talk to

Attached: 1431717288350.jpg (900x900, 1.33M)

I really don't want this. It hurts to think about it

Well then bitch your dad out about how he never taught you to drive and it's his fault you're a loser. Hopefully he'll feel bad enough to help you get your license and then you can proceed with the aforementioned plan.

Welcome to being an adult
It's all about doing things you really would rather not be doing but have to otherwise you're gonna be fucking homeless

I mean it was my choice to not learn to drive but maybe he should have told me to do it.
Can't I just life with my parents

Of course he should have. That's literally what parents are supposed to do. Just remember that nothing is ever your fault and you can always put the blame on someone else. This philosophy will carry you far in life.

Sure as long as they allow you to do so, but even then they won't live forever and you'll eventually be forced into independence whether or not you're ready for it.
The way I see it, it's better to learn how to live on your own while they are still alive, that way you learn while also having them as backup in case shit goes bad. Also you can ask them questions about stuff, utilize their knowledge they've accumulated throughout life.

I didn't meant that it wasn't my fault. I really don't care about driving anyway.

I'm saying it's not your fault. Yeah driving sucks, but it makes life easier.

I guess your right.
Maybe I can do my driving license before work or studying

>tfw my dad left my mom and hooked up with a 20 year old girl

Attached: 1555632556556.jpg (446x525, 95K)

There you go, tell your dad you wanna get your driver's license. That's something. Maybe he'll even help you get a car later so you can start looking for a job.

Yeah he already told me he will buy a car