Was at a bar with my cousin. Suddenly a woman approaches us and calls my cousin little tommy...

Was at a bar with my cousin. Suddenly a woman approaches us and calls my cousin little tommy, and constantly repeats this and calls him a small man.

He's about 5 foot 8. Why do woman do this, there was no reason to do it?

Attached: 1543006119014.jpg (3024x4032, 1.3M)

She was trying to flirt with him.

Just a running joke, everyone tries to do this to ground reality around a bunch of jokes, trust me it means nothing, and women are just like you please have a normal life, good night.

if you have a normal life why are you on this board?

I never said I had one, I only hope someone in here could read my posts and become a normal person who helps the world become a better place, please forgive me if I can't express this correctly with my posts, I only mean well.

I would ask you to send more pics if I could afford a vpn that would allow me to post on Jow Forums.
Just joking with that.

Are you a normalfag or not? If you are, I'm in a pretty fucked situation and need help. See I kinda tricked this chubby girl to date me and we are getting into sexual stuff. She thinks I'm a total dom and capable of tying her up and fucking the shit out of her, but in reality those are all just fantasies of mine. I'm actually a complete virgin and I have a small dick. Honestly I'm getting nauseous just thinking about it. We sexted a bit and I sent her my boner through my pants but told her she would have to earn the right to see it in person. Of course she ate that shit up because she's a subby slut. On the same topic though, she has had sex with a bunch of people and I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna be able to satisfy her.

please help because the pressure is killing me. I just want to die so much to avoid this situation.

look at all the cut scars on her legs.

she's damaged and I want to be the guy that tied her up and blindfolded her, wew.

Hello, friend, he apparently got that picture from Jow Forums and is probably not the one that took it originally, I would advice you to look for reverse image search services online to clarify the validity of pictures provided by "OP's" in the near future, thank you and goodnight.

just swig a bit of whiskey and do whatever you want. who really cares if she has a good time.. u need to be selfish

Hello, friend, I would need some more information about the information exchanges you had with this female, was the so called "boner" you showed her your actual penis bulging in your pants or was it just a phalic object to simulate a bigger penis that you actually have?
In either case you should be honest with yourself and your partner, if you don't enjoy being a "dom", you could simply be honest with her and tell her what you really like, maybe you two can find a middleground where you are both satisfied sexually, if you can't you should both move on to finding other partners that can fulfill your sexual desires.
another concern I have is the fact that you "kinda tricked" her, please explain further this point so I can further evaluate this case.
I know these questions aren't in order of importance, but please keep in mind I'm not a qualified profecional and you should always speak with one before making a final dessicion, I am just here to guide you, thank you for reaching out and I hope to hear back from you.

please refrain from following this () early responder's advice, I don't feel like the advice provided in this post would actually benefit either of you and it would suck for you to actually do the things discribed in it.

How did she know his name was Tommy?

OP never said his name was tommy, the girl that approached them probably made it up

It was my real boner but kind of pulled out to make it seem longer and I fluffed the pants around it a bit too to obscure the shape. I really am a dom, I just have zero real experience in that realm and I'm sure that will be extremely obvious. I tricked her by kind of lying about my experiences and stuff. I don't think I've actually lied, but a lot of truth bending has been going on.

Here's the thing, I actually do care about her, and that's why I'm so fucking stressed. We really get along and she has been an emotional rock of support for me, as I have been for her as well. I kind of want to just break up over the pressure but I'm kinda worried she would kill herself. I will probably get a bit drunk though.

Thank you robro, I initially reverse image searched it with tiny eye and nothing showed up. Then, I used google and this showed up, archiveofsins com/s/thread/18530646

Why would she do that? Like what was the point? If she wanted to insult him, she could have just called him any number of disparaging words to mock his height without making up a name for him.

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

i know that being selfish is weird advice. but im not a robot, just bored and browsing, your first time having sex will be awkward guarenteed lol

if u reallty care about her, and she cares about u, then be 100percent honest

if u just want to fuck, then be selfi9sh and dont worry what she thinks (because normies dont)

Please don't assume people want to mock you or someone else, it sends you to a path of hate.

It's not an assumption. OP literally described a situation in which a woman approached his cousin and started mocking his height. I just don't understand why she made up a name for him while doing it.

If you actually want to become a dom and you truly shown her a sort of preview of your penis and she's still interested, you might actually have a chance to talk to this girl without any truth bending and just tell her that you want to learn how to satisfy her, by doing this you might actually adquire the experience that you told her you had and if things don't work out with her you will always have that experience to further aid you in your search for happiness, I hope this helped you, I wish you and your lover a good life.

On a side note; If you love her and you are into fitness and healthy living you could truly improve her life by helping her archieve some goals she might have set for herself in the past, please don't be too direct about this since it could hurt her greatly if not said correctly, sadly I am going to have to leave this part to your own discretion since I haven't had any success trying to help the people I love to improve their life choices.

Thank you for also trying to help our friend in need, your advice is better good this time arround and can be used in tandem with the one I have provided to help said friend.

well another huge issue is I kind of entered this thinking it was only gonna be a semi-serious fwb type thing but she and I both caught feelings fast. I don't really wanna say love, but I think about her all the time. Here is the real problem: I can't really see myself getting married or anything longer than maybe a year with her. Don't get me wrong, I do care about her, but I don't think our long-term compatibility is that high. Despite this, she has started planning crazy vacations and stuff for us that would take years of saving up or whatever for.

I just don't know what to do. I don't want to lead her on, but I also don't want to end things right now.

I appreciate this advice. I'll probably bite the bullet and tell her everything after a few shots. I'm still kind of struggling with the long term situation though.

You might not want to use the word love but it also might be the only word capable of descriving your relationship, if she is setting goals for both of you and she is also working towards those goals you should really appreciate that, life can sometimes feel pointless or like it lacks any objective and having someone that gives you goals you want to archieve (no matter how long term or short term they may seem), could really help you grow as a person.
Marraiege is not really the highest high a relationship with someone you love can reach, you can both learn from eachother and see how you fit into the great puzzle that is life, if things don't work out you can move on to finding the right place for you as a piece in the big picture. Marraiege is only a barrier from this freedom of finding your place and will only hinder your growth.
Again keep in mind I am not a professional, the only professionals in this field are both you and your lover, and you should question eachother about this every chance you have.
I hope this helped you with the concerns you expressed in your posts and that I didn't assume too many things about how actual love works.