What are some downsides of dating a female on steroids? How much does it affect their behavior?

What are some downsides of dating a female on steroids? How much does it affect their behavior?

Attached: 1171170.jpg (1080x1349, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/juliepereira_pt_smt/?hl=de
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is she on steroids?

you mean aside from them fucking your ass?

>imagine the vaginal muscles (before they tear your dick off)

They "think" they're stronger than you.

id rather have perfect skin and weigh 1lbs than be riddled with acneshits top to bottom

It will affect them mentally and fuck their body for life. Do. Not. Marry! But, you have it a little backwards. They wouldn't be taking male hormones if they were sane. It is the pre-existing crazy that you should worry about the most.

They can't have children.

I mean, what are the upsides? That looks disgusting

Damn lemme hit that.

This. I'm 6'3 and I'd switch places with a 5'4 guy in a fucking instant if it meant never getting acne as a teenager. My face is still scarred and red after that hell.

That thing is repulsive

Low test

Attached: 1067531.jpg (1358x2048, 279K)

that's what I'm sayin

How to avoid that blotchy veiny look when you roid? Looks awful.

Likely, the sources for her drugs.
She can get you in on the action if you decide to /fraud/ as well.

>It's a downside

Go back

Everything

What's wrong with letting a girl finger your ass

I wish I knew

Itll shrink their balls

>covers tids
>pussy on full display

She's like an inverted European. Also, checked

How hard can it be to hookup with a monster like this after she finished her workout? Her test must be extremely high (much higher sex drive) so theoretically it should be easier considering you aren't ugly.

How will they be able to pee then?

Go to a meathead gym, the buff chicks are extremely DTF.

This is now qt varbie thread

Attached: 8299A29F-EC60-410F-91AA-7FFACFBC5850.jpg (960x531, 49K)

they turn into mutants, they are literally human trash and can't become mothers does that answer your stupid fucking question

bruh she is roided up to the gils. Bitch is probably on tren

snu snu

The permanently sterile meme is bullshit made up by dyels intimidated by their physiques.

Why can't pregnancy fetishists stfu, you don't have to settle down and have babies with every goddamn girl you want to fuck...?

Even if i'm dyel/ottermode? Do guys even hit on them at all? Pretty niche market.

Guys do hit on them, real world isn't the internet. The best sex you'll ever have is with a juicer girl, you'll cum so hard you'll see Jesus's face.

What is that mass in between her tits

That's the gene-seed.

Okay she cute. Name?

>she

Good luck even finding one that would date you.

>No calfs

nah she natty

I can literally see her vagina fuck you. She got those sexy teacher vibes going on.

Attached: 1520130145636.jpg (833x925, 157K)

instagram.com/juliepereira_pt_smt/?hl=de

It depends on what you want out of the relationship. Do you find them sexy and just want to fuck? Then there are no downsides for you.

Do you want someone you can actually converse with? Well unless all you want to talk about is the gym and diet prepare to be incredibly fucking bored. In my experience the gym is their life, just like it is with equally roided out guys. The conversation gets old very fucking quick when all they want to talk about is fucking exercising and eating. Mind you some people are fine with that, so if you are go ahead you'll have a blast.

But I dated a gym rat girl for a few months and ended it because despite having FUCK ALL to say about anything she still wanted to talk all the fucking time. She always wanted to please me sexually though, so that was hot. But it wasn't worth it.

Also I will say that chances are when you see them in person, naked, you probably won't find them as attractive as you think you do. Normal girls are so much fucking hotter desu.

Before I got with this girl I used to see her in the gym and not be able to take my eyes off her. Then I finally got to fuck her and just wasn't that attracted to her. Maybe it was just the fact that it was different that was doing it for me.

But bottom line, girls with normal bodies that jiggle when you fuck them from behind are so much fucking sexier than some rock hard glutes that don't move.

Also forgot to add they will generally have a voice that sounds like a gay man trying to be a female.

If you love feminine voices like me this will be a huge fucking turn off.

>Mood swing during cycle (depends on person)
>strict diet
>Always at the gym
>Expensive food bill
>Extremely high/low sex drive
>Most females on gear has roid clit
>Most of them are sterile
>They don't feel soft like non lifter girls. They are firm

Attached: 1560289866701.jpg (644x814, 63K)

>no eyes

Post body.
They probably are stronger than you

That’s not a downside.

just some creatine

Even roided up like this most women are 200% weaker than an untrained 16-55yo man.

>I was once a man

complete bullshit

Back to plebbit with your gay spacing

the sterility thing isn't a meme. It's a common problem. It's not a fetish either. I simply have no interest in pursuing a relationship with someone that I won't marry.

That said, I don't even find these women attractive to begin with. But, lets pretend that they don't have issues with sterility and assume that I am attracted to them. I would still not be interested in interacting with a woman who juices. If she didn't have some mental instability before she is more likely to now depending on what she's taking.

My life is too good to fuck up over a fetish piece that I'm not attracted to. I found your strawmanning particularly egregious

>""""downsides""""

kek, fuckin classic

>he doesn't enjoy a good pegging

MOMMY

> """Downside"""

Attached: 1563927564372.gif (582x411, 1.56M)

None of these are down sides user

i rather date a cardio bunny

Man kill yourself you will never find someone to settle down with. The problem aren't the girls it's you faggot

>those lips
Why do women do this? what the fuck.

Why do you need the government involved in your relationship? I've never understood this - marriage is fucking antiquated.

The tax and legal benefits are kinda nice

How do I unironically get a steroid gf who will fuck me in the ass and be the big spoon? Should I bulk or twink mode?

Bulk, always bulk. Roids will help too

its not the government, its G O D, or something aquivalent you believe in, its like signing a contract with your own blood, marriage is about commitment

There's a body builder at my gym and she's 4 inches taller than me and all around bigger than me but I still outlift her. Not by much but I still perform better without gear

Haha be careful what you wish for

how do you look liks this and frel good you do? Mental illness

It's a contract you make with yourself, women don't understand commitment, that's something men evolved to build a functioning tribal structure, women never had to understand it, just pretend enough that they understand it.

fine il dump my varbie folder

Attached: ME ON THE RIGHT.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

Attached: GOD i wish i was there.webm (640x800, 2.99M)

>How to avoid that blotchy veiny look when you roid
Reduced doses, don't go low bf

Same sides as men plus they will begin to look and sound like men

I wonder if you feel the same way about men

>down
>side
if you dont plan on letting your wife fuck you, you might as well marry a guy.

some downsides? how about the big one, champ; the fact their bodies are fucking hideous and manly? there's a fine line between an athletic girl with a washboard stomach and some definition in her legs and a tranny mannequin head stacked on top of a grainy, sandpaper-skinned hulk prototype

Attached: 1562215829061.jpg (540x699, 55K)

why there's a small mouse head between her boobs

Attached: mirring varbie.webm (640x800, 2.8M)

Attached: Sophie deaddlifting.webm (480x480, 1.87M)

come on, I can still understand OP's one but this is basically a muscular man with a blonde whig on

Bite*

Attached: Latina MILKES.webm (640x800, 2.52M)

Totally natural

Crazy is always the best sex

Attached: 142264469928s.gif (125x125, 49K)

based.
>making my post nice and readable is bad

imagine the smell

Attached: pepe.jpg (533x477, 22K)

Attached: Varbie appling sunscreen.webm (640x800, 482K)

Attached: Sophie doing leg day.webm (640x640, 1.96M)

for the roidmonkeys, yes i do

Attached: thots out of breath.webm (1000x837, 1.65M)

Attached: l130eqxsb5n21.jpg (960x960, 96K)

Attached: wheyfu bends steel.webm (680x720, 1.22M)

Attached: 1556073558863.jpg (751x1000, 96K)

Attached: 1557256348072.jpg (1439x1502, 778K)

Attached: 1556156124978.jpg (1080x1350, 145K)

Attached: 1560267256226.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)

Attached: Arms .webm (548x770, 1.24M)