>You could have been popular
>You could have had friends
>Gone to parties
>Laughed with people
>Shared special moments with them
>Kissed a girl
>Known what it feels like to be loved
>But no
>You decided to be a pathetic loner, eating lunch alone and hiding in the library
>You tell yourself you're just waiting for the right moment to become social
>You watched the other new kids, making friends, becoming normal
>You resented them for doing what you could not
>Even if you tried, you had already established yourself as the creepy loner
>You graduate
>The lack of proper social contact for the last few years has left you almost unable to talk to people
>You don't know how to make friends
>Years pass
>Lonely years
>It's too late to do anything about it any more
>By your age, most people have had several relationships, made a lot of friends and are socially competent
>Even the other weird kids from school have managed at least that
>People are instantly turned off by you when they find out how you are
>Because obviously, something must be wrong with you if you're still like this at your age
>All because you waited
>You waited for the "perfect moment"
>It never came
>It never comes

Never fucking wait.

Attached: 1565981225549.png (686x524, 125K)

This advice would of have been useful 10 years ago

NIGGA I DID ALL OF THAT. GOT A PHAT ASS BLONDE GIRL TO BUST CHEEKS FOR WEEKS FUCK YEAH

FUCK THESE NERDS THAT CANT PUT UP. BEST SHUT UP AND LET THE REAL NIGGAS THROUGH. AND LOOK DOWN WHEN WE PASS NIGGA, KEEP THOSE EYES AWAY. DONT WANNA SPREAD YOUR MOTHA FUCKIN BETA

I just focused on lifiting and after school stuff. Throw away your resentment, nobody cares for high school

Attached: 1566782324578.jpg (1080x1504, 120K)

>went to shitty normie parties
>got normie pussy
>got normie friends
>didn't like it
>got some retarded introverted autist friends
>did many drugs with them
>did like it

How old are you?

Based

Suck my dick incel coping losers, I was popular as fuck in school and college and it didn't do a goddamn thing for me, I regret not focusing on the shit I actually wanted to do like study history and travel with my family (lol no mom I'll stay at chads house so I can have orgies every weekend) and now I'm empty as an adult and have a seething hatred for everyone who is like me. I could have been innocent and happy, I betrayed god and now I'm paying the price. I'm moving to the Ukraine and becoming a monk, fuck this gay obsession with "friends" and "partying". I'm fucked up in the head and I dont give a fuck, I just want someone, one person, who actually loves me with all their soul

Better late than never user. I hope you find what you want.

>feeling sorry for yourself this hard

Literally just make some friends now you fucking faggot.

go back to r9k you fucking loser
post body or delete your thread faggot

Guys, I still cry when I think about it, and please don’t call me a r9k fag, I live here and love you guys it’s just I sometime say the wrong things and people laugh at me and treat me like a retard but nit in the nice way
>go into my gym at usual time, just before heavy high school let’s out.
>I’m a little quite so I just sort of nod to the nearby people and they nod back.
Everything is normal for about 10-15 minutes. Then this guy and his girlfriend walk in.
>guy looks like a skeleton tier otter mode school drop out (you know, like the pic of the smug faggot holding his girl and smirking at the camera) and his girl is still in her school uniform (high school)
>they do some meme excersises for a bit (while he looks at every other girl there) and then they go to their seperate areas.
>the girl goes to the boxing bags and starts punching it, bare and I decide to be brave and introduce myself, and give her advice she could hurt herself
>hey I’m user
>get talking offer her to use me as a punching bag so she can get real practice
>offer gym security and I sign waiver so she won’t think I’m setting her up.
>she was just curious what she would do for her that I am not going down there.
>oh shit, her (guy) comes over and starts asking me what I want to do with her that she wants to be with me.
>sorry user, my boss wants to fight me, I need the stronger
>what do I want to make you feel like you’re a get a girl
You can just play with them all over again because I wanna try to make them look like a good person.

Attached: B026AAAD-A006-475C-917F-4D5478836ADB.jpg (600x3031, 134K)

I have no clue what I just read

Stroke based poster

>I sometimes say the wrong things
>>she was just curious what she would do for her that I am not going down there.
>oh shit, her (guy) comes over and starts asking me what I want to do with her that she wants to be with me.
>sorry user, my boss wants to fight me, I need the stronger
>what do I want to make you feel like you’re a get a girl
You can just play with them all over again because I wanna try to make them look like a good person.

Alright stroke poster

monks don't get any love, your approach is not lining up with your goal.

What the fuck did I just read

Attached: 1544491838188.png (736x736, 509K)

ざわ... ざわ... ざわ...

Attached: 1554784354242.jpg (233x213, 6K)

except i wasnt anti social and still hang out with my childhood friends from grade school and high school
stop this Jow Forums insecurity shadow tactic bullshit we dont care

what the fuck

Attached: EBtZaPbXkAAzcmX.jpg large.jpg (960x540, 24K)

>turned down invite from friend to go out tn bc I promised some other friends we'd have some gaming session
>one faggot friend ruined the entire session through salt
>see friend who invited me out having fun on her snapchat story
I'll probably just go out next Friday instead but god damn what a wasted afternoon

red baseball

Attached: Power.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

What the fuck.

Were you popular or were you a follower of people who were actually the popular ones user?
>it sounds like you were empty from the start

>the Ukraine
>the

What's wrong with you you fucking retard?

Attached: 1420483464298.jpg (600x600, 28K)

>>You tell yourself you're just waiting for the right moment to become social
Stopped reading. I was wasting all my time learning how to be a person by observing them from the periphery. I always knew I was different, but I'm just now learning that people don't have a mask for every kind of social situation.

im starting my third year of university on monday and still dont have any friends. what should i do guys? last year my only friends were my roommates but i lost touch with them.

What

Am I the only person here that just doesn't like people and doesn't want to be social? I fucking love being on my own and doing whatever I want. Even being around my friends tends to tire me out.
I'm gonna make the most of my lonesomeness and go full chadwizard mode.

Attached: 1565750766994.png (266x251, 118K)

We will make it alone together, chadwizardbro

No, people have giant misconceptions about how mankind is split. It isn't just a pyramid or a vertical hierarchy, there are also differences on the horizontal level. The further up you go the more you notice how people reject stereotypes for fair assessments.

god is in all of us and his love is too

This is in no way related to fitness yet the Jannies leave it, I got banned for making a post that was directly talking about Jow Forums but not asking a question about SS+GOMAD

FUCK jannies FUCK manlets FUCK dyels and most importantly FUCK R9k refugees

That is all

Attached: B6734DFF-F86D-46EF-B613-62BCB8B515B8.jpg (696x718, 272K)

>fuck unsuccessful people, yay gottem

Go back to r9k

Attached: C09D8787-71B9-417E-B4DF-EE0A676E2BE5.jpg (680x394, 56K)

Attached: 1565928602638.jpg (500x1200, 102K)

Jow Forums is full of self pitying unfortunates who actually yearn for human company. They also have no drive, no discipline and no interests. I have nothing to do there, I daresay

Attached: 1565568040790.gif (132x142, 83K)

I think I can decode it.

Guys, I still cry when I think about this, and please don’t call me an r9k fag, I live here and love you guys. It’s just that I sometime say the wrong things and people laugh at me and treat me like a retard but not in the nice way.
>go into my gym at usual time, just before many highschoolers get out of school.
>I’m a little quiet so I just sort of nod to the nearby people and they nod back.
Everything is normal for about 10-15 minutes. Then this guy and his girlfriend walk in.
>guy looks like a skeleton tier otter mode school drop out (you know, like the pic of the smug faggot holding his girl and smirking at the camera) and his girl is still in her high school uniform
>they do some meme exercises for a bit (while he looks at every other girl there) and then they go to their separate areas.
>the girl goes to the punching bag and starts punching it bare-handed. I decide to be brave and introduce myself, and give her advice that she could hurt herself
>hey I’m user
>get talking, offer for her to use me as a punching bag so she can get real practice
>have gym security and I sign a waiver so she won’t think I’m setting her up.
>she was curious why she would sign this because she knows she won't knock me out
>oh shit, her boyfriend comes over and starts asking me what I'm doing that she wants to be with me
>she tells me, "sorry user, my boss wants to fight me, I need to get stronger"
>I say, "what, do you want me to make you feel like you’re not a girl?"
I can play around with this greentext because I wanna try to make them look like good people.

based zawa poster

Kek’d hard
Got me there pal

Attached: 3A5C34B3-8C90-4335-B21D-A5FE5A5A9CC4.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

hell yeah, fuck you too

Attached: crabreps.webm (320x320, 553K)

Imagine putting people from all Jow Forums boards on one of the kaiji death games. That would be awesome. I wonder representatives from each board would perform

same except im not a weeb like you. i think that excess bullying throughout school and highschool years has somehow damaged brain

Based monkey poster

>drug
Faggot

You know, you might be right. I keep forgetting that I was bullied at school for a while. And now that I rhink about it, I broke down way too many times. Maybe it did impact me too. Still, I kinda deserved it for being a wimpy nerdy teacher's pet.

OMG that is sooo mee!! XD

E Meme Facebook Mark Zuckerberg with Markiplier and Lord Farquad

Based

>tfw I spent an entire semester pretending to be Garrus Vakarian because I read online that nerdy girls find him hot.
I wanna erase memory of everything that happened in highschool

Attached: 1453997338_calibrations.jpg (494x312, 50K)

please be real

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10K)

how to make friends

kek

>>Be new guy at school
>>You could have been anybody you wanted
>>You could have...
>...literally changed your entire personality and character for the sake of any of the 7 deadly sins

Attached: 1529191168926.jpg (567x816, 81K)

Once I got halfway through I realized why this has so many replies.

Attached: 1565276775829.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Fuck off reddit retard with your normie cringe images

>the Ukraine
Don't say that when you're over there, they'll cut your fucking balls off.

Attached: 1515804485329.png (1920x1200, 3.75M)

Fuck I can imagine that.

i don't understand what you're trying to say

It's called being an introvert. Any social interaction will exhaust you, hence not wanting to even spend time with friends. I wouldn't suggest total social isolation, as your social skills would decline even more. Just meet up with friends every now and again but don't force yourself too much.

Finland or stroke? Always hard to tell them apart

>tfw actively trying to be alone but people just follow me around

pls I just want to eat alone and don't want to talk to you girls, it's making me nervous.

I am a chadwizard (currently 30) bruh, we are gonna make it alone.

That's kinda hot desu. Would fuck you no homo

Attached: D250FB11-7D27-45CD-8E76-2DC6D9568917.png (530x676, 580K)

thanks but it's too late now i'll try my best tho

Who are you? How do you know so much about me?