88 burpees, go

88 burpees, go

Attached: 005B0905-47D2-44B7-B5C3-0837ECFAE993.jpg (1440x1769, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ODnrkiOBUKg
youtube.com/watch?v=2I4imzTOpQM
youtube.com/watch?v=qf1OvW5nX5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why doesn't he have any white power/nazi tats? Aren't those required for white cali prison gangs?

How do you do a proper prison burpee? Also how do they get so jacked without weights??

He’s not a member of the ab, but if u in prison u group with your race

This guy talks real slow but he was on with big herc

youtu.be/ODnrkiOBUKg

First time at the squat rack? Where's your fucking paperwork!?

Attached: 64839866_1907107576057107_6346594834474860638_n.jpg (1034x672, 111K)

I thought this was the guy from American History X for a minute there.

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

Celly doesnt do atg. Gotta put in work and take him out

>post yfw you show up to the yard without your paperwork and its wigsplitting time

Attached: 1565834151472.jpg (1074x698, 131K)

You thought you could use the bench without getting approval from the big homies first?!

kiestered gear

>When you show up in the yard with indecent exposure because you pissed in the street, now people think you're a chomo and you're gonna get your wig split

>tfw You and three of your bros know you're all getting 5 years in the manlet pit because you have to wig split the dude who forgot to re-rack the weights

>Umm heheh it's in my cell

Be honest lads would you survive in CA state prisons or check out and go to of with child molestors.

>tfw one of your biggest fears is getting into a fight you didn't start but win only to be convicted and sent to prison with literal animals

I live in FL and the prisons aren't as wild as the ones in cali but fuck. Loads of innocent dudes are in prison here in the states since thanks to 5 year plea bargains and threats of 25 to life and all.

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (852x480, 29K)

heh id be fine since i know about pepe

Haha

>Tfw live in socal in the "IE"
>Almost got into a drunken bar fight like a month ago
>He's talking about how you can get years for a simple bar fight

This dude really puts things into perspective man.

Notice how he doesnt shave his head. Proving what we've been saying all along, that the "Haha just shave it bro stop being insecure" crown are massive copers.

I think I could do 2 years fine, but shit is too unpredictable really, and I could only imagine the mental strain that shit would have on you.

Just got gyno surgery bro, rain check for next month?

one thing I don't understand is Wes is always saying you could be some dude who comes in with only 2 years but you'll be forced to put in work and that could possibly result in 5+ more or whatever it is you are asked to do

and then he says in short the only way to get out of it is 'if you want to be a bitch ass and go PC with all the chomos and shit'

If I would ask Wes I would be like, why wouldn't do I do that? Why the fuck would I want to be in GP with you scumbags that are going to force me to get more time when I could just go PC/solitary and do my fucking time and not have to worry about bullshit jail politics.

I mean you have to be sub 80 iq to care more about your reputation in jail than you do how much time till you get out

Almost happened to me and my buddy a few years back thank god I told the rent a cop to fuck himself royally.
Want a gt?

I could do time as well. Having to join gangs and put in work that gets you years added onto your sentence is a different story.

>Dubs
Alright your paperwork checks out little man, but next month I expect 176 burpees plus interest or I'm selling your cheeks for 4 ramen packs and a honey bun.

They’ll still get to you. And the co’s are corrupt

also Wes doesn't have SHIT on my boy Larry. What Wes went through is a walk in the park compared to what Larry went through.

Attached: larry.jpg (935x754, 43K)

Fuck all that joining gangs shit, I'd try to get some sort of job in the jail and fill my time with books and exercise, maybe practice drawing and just staying out the way. But you never know you could end up getting a dickhead cellmate that stirs up trouble with others because he's bored or some fag stealing your shit forcing you to stand up for
yourself or something.

Man look at his eyes. Theyre dead

>Fuck all that joining gangs shit
you clearly haven't watched Watson's videos, you don't have a fucking choice, jail isn't a democracy it's a fucking dictatorship so unless you want to get booked you're gonna do what you're told

Gang members check out all the time and go to PC in prison. They do it under the threat of more years added to their sentence. They also snitch to get the privledge and are marked men as a result hence why they get segregated from the main line. Tbqh it's a better alternative than getting years added onto your sentence because you wanna be macho. It's all meaningless bullshit anyways.

With that kind of attitude you're gonna be someone's errand boy. Stabbing a guy you don't even know because some other guy you just met told you to do it. A simple "Look man, I'm still fighting my case, and I'm just trying to do my program and go home. I respect you but want no parts of this." goes a long way.

Thats not how it works.
Better to say "I respectfully decline but I got yalls back next time riot kicks off, I aint trying to push or trademark anybody on the chill, just wanna read and lift brah, plus look at me, you want a riot to pop off without me on your side?"

>A simple "Look man, I'm still fighting my case, and I'm just trying to do my program and go home. I respect you but want no parts of this." goes a long way.

It's actually NOT that FUCKING SIMPLE you STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS

Attached: WES SMASH.jpg (1277x675, 130K)

you can't decline
you'll just get booked the next day

Bunch of chomo fags who want their cheeks busted ITT

Have any of you actually served any time?

Have you?

Damn fuck, looks like Im a AB lifer now then, only if yall blast me with some sick gangster shit.

No that's why I'm asking. I'm legit curious if you guys have dealt with this or if this just from youtube videos.

you have to earn that shit you don't just get fully blasted without putting in some work

If i dont get my whig split soon im gonna bust some cheeks

Nah but I was in the Muhreens, basically the same thing without more time getting added for fighting and having to hoop kites on the yard.

Well I would be putting work in if I was a lifer AB brohan, so just BLAST my shit up famalam!

no I haven't served any time, but what Wes is saying is accurate about the Cali penitentiary system, he's def not the only one nor the first to be saying that putting in work isn't optional at these types of places, at least for the white boys, I doubt its any different for the blacks or the southsiders

maybe your strategy of 'nah man im cool leave me alone' would work at juvie hall or some level 1 low security lockup in bumfuck Maine but it's definitely not going to work at any real prison. Go watch big hercs videos, every prisoner talks about politics and how you don't have a choice it's just how the system is

The fact our govt allows that shit to happen that way is the fucking real crime.
Piece of shits just want people in as long as they can keep them for free tax dollars.

My uncle did a few years in Chino for meth/robbery. He said it was really rough and obviously you do have to stick to your race. He got out on time though. Didn't have to kill anyone or anything when he was inside. Just had to lay low and socialize enough to get by basically. You don't gotta become some full fledged gang Hitman. A lot of this depends on your crimes and what prison you end up at though.

>he doesnt know the prison system is a govt sponsored beta test for post-2040 resource depleted earth

absolutely bluepilled

Attached: Engineer.gif (220x242, 2.98M)

GET SWOLE AND HOARD HONEY BUNS, TRADE TWINKS TO RELEASE STRESS.

you think its a joke

Attached: 1528679910705.jpg (924x813, 333K)

Gotta find the humor in the bleak, and learn valuable skills early.

Psh, Id just call my homie Wes and wed rip that engineer to shreds.
Ill go for the legs and Wes can just light him the fuck up in the grill.

Also I have to add he wasn't some big time drug dealer or affiliated with gangs. He was just some loaded dumbass commiting crime basically until he got caught. So the judge was relatively lenient with him. Pretty sure Wes Watson is embellishing why he got 10 straight years. He was probably gang affiliated since he was so heavy into drug trafficking. Also he was fucking people up physically and maybe murdering people. So he got s harsher sentence and a harsher prison.

LASD CO here, this is pretty spot on. except southsiders mostly stick with whites (they side, but they dont roll together) whereas nortenos (not a lot of them where i work) run with blacks on most cases, and have their own cars. i would not wish being or working in a prison upon anyone, it is a terrible environment and so many times i have seen pushovers get turned into prostitutes. mainly with blacks, whites usually force them into cooperating or kill them. the system is incredibly flawed and is tied with the outside, and our anti gang assets in and outside of the prison aren't really making a difference. it's an institutionalized issue and it makes for a really tough job even on the other end of the bars

>guys im just gonna do my own thing please respect my decision
lmao

This shit is terrifying, and totally relatable. I've been in a bunch of street fights and never had problems with the police but shit man, my life could of been over.

I recommend watching Shot Caller on Netflix, basically about a dude who gets washed out in the prison system like what Wes describes

>Why yes.. I do beat up my cellie, occasionally... How could you tell?

Attached: kane goal body.jpg (1242x1218, 217K)

>Shot Caller on Netflix

For getting the idea how fast you can fuck up your life, yes but don't forget you will most likely not end up as a shot caller. Instead watch OZ and pay attention to that "lawyer" (?) dude.

>user after one 24 hours in county

Attached: serveimage(4).jpg (489x366, 17K)

Balding guy, here. I basically had his haircut back when I had all my hair.
I was probably just going to buzz but now I'm thinking about copping that white trash look.

is this the natty limit?

>he went in like that

Remember towards the end where his fucking daughter gets murdered and everyone just sort of moves on and he's okay with Schillinger?

Goddamnit why did based Said have to die?

His videos are pretty interesting desu, I wonder how much of it is bullshit though.

Tearing a guy apart for saying your dip form is shit doesn't seem that likely.

when you havent done the assigned reading for class

hey Wes you’re a punk ass bitch. give me your lunch tray for a week. if you get on your knees and beg I may let you lick the crumbs off your own honeybun wrapper

Do people like this guy because he’s basically rich piano reincarnated

what...can you actually get a prison sentence for defending yourself from an attack in the states?

Attached: 1563836416810.png (431x428, 22K)

Gang activity and that sort of bullshit exists in prisons all over the planet

You can get 10 years for smoking cannabis in that piss shit country, what did you expect?

He’s super entertaining. He believes his own image and seems like he cant control himself at times. But he big enough and earnest enough you think his stories and fights are at least 60% correct

DON'T WORRY, I HOOPED IT HOMIE

I was a SORT team sgt in a max security prison for 10 years.. split my fair share of wigs.. lost some too. Wes speaks the truth. The CO's are the biggest gang though, simply because they have the monopoly on violence. Even sanctioned deadly force can be used. Prisons in the US are one big money making scam, from the corps that profit off of private prisons, to companies like Jay pay, greendot, the corps that contract their products to commissary. there is no incentive to rehabilitate, it's bad for business.

Smuggle me weed fggt

I was the one busting dirty COs and flipping inmates.. I had a mean snitch game. more likely I'll bust you, flip you, and have you snitching on the DL to save your own hide. Once I flipped somebody, they couldn't be seen talking to me, so I would have them write names, cells, when amd where on a kite.. they'd come down the hallway, I'd shake them down, pocket the kite. and send them on their way, no one the wiser. I'm light years ahead of you.

Ya but how many Burpees can you do

Also:
Do you leave shotcallers alone or in charge to help control the yard

You leave the people speaking for the car alone, and let them run their own disciplinary. Whenever there is a sweep, or shot callers get moved amd young up and coming guys take the driver's seat that is when riots tend to happen. They also happen when one race or gang gets their numbers up, or makes a power play for control of a certain block or vice. Speaking of dirty COs.. it's funny, they are like cattle. I have intercepted Intel(kites) of them selling one dirty CO to another gang.. once a CO is flipped, you are owned. I could write a book on the ins and outside of prison politics and the under ground market. I am glad I got away from that place

Simply not true

You should actually write a book

No wes is the natty limit

he removed them/fixed them to a new tattoo

Yeah, "How to LARP on Jow Forums after watching 3 WW vids"

>Nah but I was in the Muhreens, basically the same thing

Dumb bootposter

which state?

Shot caller is such a good movie but it's sad that a normal guy could end up like that

Its a joke retard, its obviously not even in the same realm, not even in the same multiverse.
Lemme see that paperwork homeboy, you got any bad marks like airmo or armymo you gettin booked.

I got it hooped wes, what shitters are ours?

No.
If you initiate the attack, its possible, but in Texas at least (if youre still kinda young like 16-24) youll probably just get a couple months in county depending on how bad you bust their cheeks.
If you do it again or cause gross bodily injury thats when youll probably get a few years in the state because it shows them you cant learn your lesson and are clearly a threat to normal functioning society.
Youre a fucking dumbass. Half the time you get caught with weed the crooked ass cops just take it from you and blaze it themselves or sell it.
The other half you are just gonna get probation for a few months or a little fine to pay and the judge will say "huurrrr dont be doin that pot on my streets again booooy or ima slap ya in the county jail!"
>be 16yr old me
>smokin at the park after hours with my buddy
>doodweed lol
>suddenly lit up by a spotlight and hear "dont move!" from a PA system
>ohfug.png
>cop walks up "alright wheres the dope?"
>me and my buddy shoot each other a glance like "dope wtf?"
>in my pocket sir
>grabs the little shitty gram out of my hoodie
>starts processing us, asking names, addresses, etc
>suddenly hear his radio "shots fired shots fired all units report bshdhwkdhbkssshhhhh"
>cops like ah fug
>makes me break our homemade bubbler
>"alright i dont ever wanna catch yall in this park doin drugs again or i WILL arrest you and you WILL go to juvie. you retards get home asap and play some playstation or some shit."
>"y-yessir!"
>tfw buddies car had an oz of mids in the glovebox but we parked like 100yds away and the cop was none the wiser

Attached: 1565827558310.gif (245x180, 674K)

No you can't, faggot. God I hate europoors

youtube.com/watch?v=2I4imzTOpQM

>ill do my own thing

Is he Rich's lost son?

When did this guy pop up? I've watched Big Herc before and never knew about this cat

He’s a roided coward.

what your paperwork look like BITCH?

youtube.com/watch?v=qf1OvW5nX5g

Attached: 42142141241241.jpg (1295x725, 251K)

What's the big deal with "paperwork" in prison? Do they automatically assume you're a child molester if you dont have paper work? If I was in prison I really wouldn't care what someone was in for.

they want to know if you are a snitch or not so they can involve you in the drug trafficking operation

He had paper work of the charge though. Might be that he lied about the dips part but he did Fuck someone up.