Are we genetically predisposed to dislike ugly people?

Whether anyone likes to admit it we all have a small hidden disdain for ugly people, even if they are friendly, and when I say ugly I don’t mean, some bad traits, I mean your typical subhumans, the kind that obviously will never have kids or if they do it’ll probably their cousins

Attached: E4818E14-F022-4B21-BDA6-8DEEC69BBED0.jpg (750x477, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTfRRmFC4-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unironically yes. It has been studied in many forms. Babies only stare at good looking people for example.

>Babies always stare at me
Checkmate virgins

Attached: 268270BA-1F9A-455F-8AA8-2C129F0C364B.jpg (750x911, 308K)

>tfw just realized why everyone’s so mean to me
I didn’t ask for this

Attached: 9C904122-8A88-405D-893E-825EDD6E5F44.jpg (736x550, 135K)

/thread

actually yes, unironically
ugly people have it hard

What does it means when babies and little kids are quiet near you

Yes, being averted to ugliness is hardwired to a significant degree. "Beauty" is analogous to having average, balanced features.

We have evolved to find non-symmetry displeasing because they are literally showcasing their outlier genes and have a higher probability of carrying other unwanted traits.

I've the most empathy for ugly people desu (like really ugly unsaveable conventionally repulsive humans), This and height (mostly for a guy) is something society doesn't want to address, but with fat acceptance which is inherently UNHEALTHY thing that mostly depend on your will they do.

We find symmetry aesthetic because it's easier to recognize the thing.

Wouldn’t it be easier to recognize someone with a fucked up face?

Empathy and attraction are different

Would it be easier to recognize a bended spoon than regular one? The point is to be closer to how the average looks like.

just b urself

truly ugly people are about as common as top tier models desu

it means you're scary and/or creep them out

if you were attractive they might not approach you but they'll definitely gawk at you in admiration

and their faces will light up in happiness if you say something to them

I see everyone as average until proven otherwise

this, I remember seeing a study were ugly children in school were graded like 20-30% less on average.
>no user you failed because you didn't atudy not because of your ugly mug

>5'9 white guy in sweden
>average looks if not below
>receding hairline at 19
Spawned in on veteran difficulty and i feel it. Never had someone hit on me.
Or maybe im just to autistic too realize

Yes

Time to blanda upp

do you like diseased food. thats about it.

nah bro just workout and tilt your head a bit backwards trust me

What does it mean when babies like looking at you but children don't?

not much, kids are weird and unpredictable

Yeah, pretty sure in psychology it's called the halo effect wherein people who are attractive are seen to be more upstanding and reliable, with the reverse being true for people perceived as ugly.

idk do you like this pic related more

Attached: azn masterrace.jpg (190x567, 20K)

or this?

Attached: 64977390_344031246489910_653113522352807545_n.jpg (1080x1350, 171K)

9:46 onwards for turbo keks
youtube.com/watch?v=PTfRRmFC4-c

>Are we genetically predisposed to dislike ugly people?
Yes. Beauty is what we call a pseudo-indicator of health. Why do men like large breasts? Fertility indicator. Why do women like good butts on a man? Pelvic floor strength indicator. Generally speaking someone who has a full line of straight teeth is an indicator to the opposite gender that that person has healthy calcium utilization, and thus healthy parathyroid genetics. Which means healthier offspring. Every physical characteristic in both sexes is like this. Everything we perceive we like in a partner is just nature trying to get the best partner. The entire body has a blueprint maximal genetic expression; however, whether or not the environment provides the epigenetic factors for that maximum expression to occur, is up to the parents. If you want a good example see something like the Phi Ratio Mask too.

This. Thinking you're so ugly that you'll die a virgin is as delusional as thinking you're model-tier attractive. Think of every failed model and apply that to all of the retards on Jow Forums who think they're going to die alone because they haven't kissed a girl yet at 29.

And why would deviation from the average induce repulsion?

>it's all in the delivery
>"Right. Okay. Mm-hmm. Thank you."
fucking kek

tfw babies stare at me but i've never had sex

In the eyes of women, sub 6 men don't exist
not unless they're hyper neurotypical party monkeys or propped up by status
not even being incel here, a normal average/below average guy isn't going anywhere

Babies and toddlers stare at me all the time and I'm a pretty fat fuck.