I see a girl at the gym, she's cute. I see her all around my little island...

I see a girl at the gym, she's cute. I see her all around my little island. What's worst that can happen talking to gym girls?

Attached: 1514613324857.jpg (1225x1225, 272K)

DON'T DO IT MUH FIGGA, IT AIN'T WORTH IT. YOU DON'T LIFT FOR WOMEN RIGHT CUZ? WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT.

Attached: 1558994038133.jpg (680x447, 26K)

Look at the toilet on this bitch.

my gym is packed with hot girls with fat asses and they all dress like sluts i swear half the gym is just hot young women thats why i go so much

Was relation/dating thread always a report option? Just noticed it now. Also fuck off cumbrain

If you're too insecure to talk to her without consulting an image board then you'll be too insecure to go back to the same gym after she rejects you.

I've been drinking tonight but yeah i am pretty insecure

>What's worst that can happen talking to gym girls?
Nothing if you have a normal capacity to heal your confidence / get over rejection. Keep in mind 90-99% of the time shes just going to say "I'm married/I have a bf/sorry I'm not interested in coffee/conversation". Preplan your response to that -- both verbal and your emotional headspace -- and just talk to her and get on with it.

You shit your pants because of extreme nerves and she laughs at you for being a fucking retard. Then you come on this board and make a thread about it asking what to do next because you lack the ability to perform basic human functions without guidance.

Gym girls have the most ridiculous standards and act like they're God's greatest gift to this Earth just because they have a decent ass. News flash bitch: so does a good chunk of the female population. You're not special. Just don't bother with them unless you're a giga Chad

This girl at my gym had a huge ass and a flat waist and she had dinosaurs all over her shirt I was so tempted to comment to her on it.

Are you an archaeologist?

>do you like dinosaurs? Because I'd like to put mine in jurrasses park

How to approach girls that obviously stare at me?

I can do it no problem out and about but in the gym I swear I turn into a turbo-autist that can barely talk

Worst that can happen is the gym regulars finding out about it and then youre label as the gym creep. They will then have picture of you infront telling hot thotties at the gym to avoid eye contacts with you at all times and to be with someone at all times.

The turdcutter on that thot

Attached: kek.jpg (615x409, 41K)

The absolute floor on that whore

Kek

Fuuggg, I just want a PAWG gf to dump loads in daily

Attached: 4F5CF72A-27BE-4D20-B1EE-8C3735569EDE.jpg (633x738, 76K)

I'd like to take a shit in her ass

I know right

Attached: 1557254829415.jpg (294x256, 7K)

Think I just found this skank (Angelica Maria) and got a look from the front.
Hard pass. Doggy only fellas.

Imagine if she took a huge protein shit and then made you pick it out of the toilet with your bare hands and put a condom on it and made you funk her with the shitdo while you jerked off with your poo hand and she made degrading comments about the size of your wrists and calves. That'd be gross wouldn't it? haha