12 weeks, 30 lbs down. Keep going /fit? Or reverse diet?

12 weeks, 30 lbs down. Keep going /fit? Or reverse diet?

Attached: 20190817_013326.jpg (1564x1564, 1.04M)

What’s a reverse diet my man?

looked better before desu

Post dick faggot

what did you do for diet; I currently look like left

Attached: 1535525275760.jpg (1080x1350, 210K)

Incrementally increase calories to increase metabolic rate while minimizing fat loss. Usually meand eating 100-200 cals above maintenance until metabolic adaptation occurs and then increasing again.

Mirin
When did you start lifting ?

Someone in the world loves your body

im literally masturbating to you right now

You mean minimizing fat gain?

2012. I'm 6'2", came up from 120 lbs to a max weight of 227, currently 197.

>6'2
pls be me bf

>30 lbs down
>look exactly the same

Attached: wat.png (500x498, 390K)

Are you blind

ur like 5’5 Lolol

I admire your cut but god damn are those some ugly ab insertions

Lol yeah that's what i meant

>I'm 6'2"
Based and 6'2"pilled

Dude tell me about it, i definitely didn't win the genetic lottery in that dept.

At least you got good shoulders, pecs, and height. And the willpower to cut down that far. I just can't cut these love handles off without sacrificing gains in other departments. This is as far as I can go

Attached: Progress3.png (732x470, 555K)

Clean foods, incremental caloric decrease based on plateauing visual fat loss. Only added cardio once it became semi-difficult to stop dropping calories. Hit the scale once every two weeks for reference but based changes only on how i looked.

You look good user no shame in that physique. You can go further tho, try a reverse diet and then see if you can drop lower.

Mirin.
I would hit pecs, delts and calves a bit more though.
Impressive cut, bro.

Looking good dude.
Send an unflexed shot from the side to judge if you need to cut more.

fatty cope

I dont have any unflexed pics lol but regardless i could definitely be more lean - i can pretty comfortably reach leanness levels like attached pic from a couple years ago but reverse dieting doesn't seem to keep the fat gain in check when i try and steer out of it if my body thinks it's that starved know what i mean

Attached: 20180308_215332.jpg (1112x2728, 1.31M)

You look good my man

dem quads doe

Stop listening to these thick-skulled people, holy fuck, mate; your ab insertions literally look great.

Don't fucking worry about it when it's a non-issue!!!!

Keep up the good work, there are 100's of tricks to lose those last %s..
>Fast one full day a week on an off-day.
>Weekly cheat meals to kickstart metabolism
>Change micros, most importantly fat (high saturated & monounsatured, low poly)
>Change food sources and rotate away from even mild food allergies messing with uptake and metabolism
>Sleep more (KEY one)
>Low intensity cardio
>Supplement taurine and apple cider vinegar fasted in the morning (beware of runny stomach within 30 minutes, but depends on dose, etc.)

Etc., etc. - these are serious methods that work incredibly well, ALL of them.

would fuck either version of you

You were better as a big boi on the left, id have let you smash me

Looking good dude, good job.

Stop cutting and maintain for a month. Let your metabolism get back how it was, allow your bodyweight and bodyfat set points to come down, regain strength lost during the last 12 weeks, then begin afresh. Cut back a little leaner than you want so bulking can be done without making you fatter than you want.

Yourl are so buried by fads that I don't actually know where to start with this laughable post.

>I currently look like left
ur fucking hot, lady

I know where to start with you: post body

Yeah not gonna take pics of my naked body to win an argument on Jow Forums. The fact you expect anything but ridicule in response to that question speaks poorly of you.

Stop being a neurotic American obsessed with diet fads.

Attached: (you).jpg (444x441, 38K)

this made me lol but he is right, you had one good point (sleep) but the rest is pretty much retarded. you ever actually been lean? I mean real lean not abs

i wasnt the fag that made the list, im just some other guy that thought this guy was a fucknut

nice work, you won't get much leaner without losing a fair bit more muscle at this point, continue for a few more weeks at just the current level of caloric deficit, not any more, then return to lean bulking, you have a good build but if you bulk too hard after a 30lb cut you'll put fat on again too quickly, a 100cal surplus for september-october will have you looking fuller and you'll feel stronger without carrying extra fat

I respect the dedication, but you look better on the left bro (full homo)

Lmao i saw this reply image before reading what it replied too. Little did i know that it was OC. That LITERALLY has to be that user irl. It goes together so smoothly.

Did you increase protein intake?I have a feeling if I start cutting, I'll lose all my muscles and there aren't a lot of them.

I have been a member of ISSN for years, try again

Left is so fucking hot

Attached: me_irl.jpg (960x786, 101K)

At the point Im at recomping is probably impossible but couldn't I possibly do it in bursts?
Like eat at a 200 surplus for a month, go on a 200 deficit the next one then rinse and repeat forever until godhood?

Great work so far!

You are not 6’2”, more like 5’9-10.
Your arms and legs are way too short to be that height

this

You looked much better on the left.

Also post dick

t. homo

Nice cope bro but what doorway do you know thats like only 6 feet in height. I'm actually closer to 6'3.

Attached: 20190817_143058.jpg (1032x1552, 631K)