Manlets got out of the pit again, Put your fucking boots on its time to put in work

Manlets got out of the pit again, Put your fucking boots on its time to put in work

Attached: 64839866_1907107576057107_6346594834474860638_n.jpg (1034x672, 111K)

I am disgusted, now we gotta put them back in their place.

Attached: 9EDF7152-6094-4C2E-B019-6B2DE05DAD09.gif (500x281, 1.83M)

Manlet showed me his papers boss, he's 5'7" and a half.

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE

Attached: 1 -OIMuOezah-4bE0kySia8w.png (640x329, 213K)

Fuckin punks, I got the strap Wes, just lemme finish my ice cream real quick, hotter than a bitch out here.

Same as any other manlet get to wig splittin. If he got his manletees with him me up and I'll send Pirate, Buckskin, Orange, Pumpkin, WHEY, Pull up bar, Deadlifter, Gooch Hooch and Lil Steve for back up

Attached: 67832859_744268742659763_2909288588561182729_n.jpg (1440x1156, 138K)

God bless these threads

im not doing shit fuck you

They are so fucking good, its incredible how memeable this dude is, but in a highly respectable way.
Truly a fucking Jow Forums legend, and dare I say it... successor to the Piano Throne?
>pls dont dp me wes if ur reading this.

But boss, im just trying to lift in peace and follow my routine. Im walking with Zyzz

We got a fuckin snitch lanklet over here boys, you know what to do.

Aiight lil fella its cheek bustin time

Attached: eth.jpg (550x645, 91K)

>You know got a jew tatted on you?
>Motherfucker I got the king jews tatted whats up you fat bitch?

How can one man be so based

Because he is a based ChristChad my fren.
>tfw you have a super aryan on your team now to shit on the fat larpagans with

this guy makes me want to respectfully shank blacks

This guy asks you to shank your best bro in the pen. What do you do?

We need more lifting videos out of him. This early in his YouTube career he’ll be more rigid and choreographed in his videos but after a while we’ll probably start seeing more casual and memable type stuff

Christianity is controlled opposition. All Christians are spiritual slaves. The real jesus was germanic but jews fake news’d everything about him.

Why yes, I'm 5'6 how could you tell?

Attached: realsuicidesquaddap.webm (462x340, 1.16M)

Thats such double negative kikery.
Jesus is spiritual enlightenment along the same lines as Buddha just way more higher power level.
Talk shit about Jesus again and youre gettin booked, punk.

You dont float at 220lbs and be 5'6.
Keep seething Varg, fat bitch.

Jesus was hook nosed kike and there's nothing you can do about it, Terve Ukko!

Step down bitch, big homies gonna serve yo ass a hot meal.

I'm 175 cm
Am I a Manlet , I'm considered on the tall side in Lebanon

Thats pretty good for Lebanese bro, I think most of your people are under 170.

True. I'm the tallest one in my family

look, these kike infested niggers already being homosexual, lmao

I wonder how fast a larpagancuck would squeal and cry if Wes stepped in their face and called them a motherfuckin fat bitch and to do step up for talking shit about Jesus?
Probably would piss their pants in front of this blasted badass mofo.
>ugh ugh im sorreeeeeeee!

True plus hes barely been out for over a year, hes still adjusting to normal life so hes still very twitchy and on edge.
Once he gets in his groove and gets more used to being out and more sociable with normal people who arent looking to stab him to death at every wrong look hell be a funny ass memelord mothafuckin beast.

You get your historical facts about jesus from jews. Do you also beleive in the holocaust?

How about any of the AB people who are anti-christian because they prefer to “larp” as white people?
Do you just try to appease everybody all the time or what?
Wes Watson always did 88 burpees in honor of a guy who put an Aryan symbol on his flag. Who’s the cuck then?

SORRY SIR BUT THERE ARE MANLET FUGITIVES THROUGHUT THE COUNTRY SO WE MUST CHECK UP ON EVERYBODY.

PAPERS PLEASE AND STATE YOUR HEIGHT.

FOR YOUR OWN WELL BEING WE SUGGEST THAT YOU DO NOT LIE.
LETHAL FORCE MAY BE USED IF NECESSARY

Attached: IMG_6981.jpg (468x280, 43K)

I'd honestly pay if somebody opened a business like this.

You go in. There are multiple game rooms. And they all involve throwing professional midgets into pits like the fucking little bowling games at arcades.

6'5"
196cm

Am I good to go s-sir?

Nah fuck the holohoax.
And youre astroturfing like a pure larpagan faggot you too bitch.
The Romans kept records of Jesus.
>b-but i dont care cuz romans arent white!
>romans arent vikangz
Lmao youre all the fucking same, weak fat men who pretend they would be more of a threat on a ancient battlefield than a fucking dung beetle.
And so the fuck what about Hitler using Aryan symbols bitch? He literally fucking said pagans are cocksucking faggots and that Nazi Party was a Christian movement.
>b-but hitler also said muh christians are meek!
And?
He combined many different religions into his personal beliefs, but recognized that Christianity is a religion of love and purity and a great way for a civilization to avoid degeneracy.
Amazing how LARPagans went through the roof after the first Thor movie came out lmao, you literally started following "muh ancient religion" after kikes made a movie about it lmao.
Misguided fools, Hitler was never a pagan, youre thinking of weak gay Himmler hahaha.

Attached: 1499297569805.png (275x249, 59K)

Movie is this?

Here are my papers and something for you.

Height is 6' the limit right?

Attached: IMG_6982.jpg (275x183, 6K)

I aint gotta show you shit CO, you know Im already affiliated with the Six O's.

Yeah and every first world country keeps records of the holocaust. It’s the most well-documented genocide in history, don’t you know? Same with 9/11. We have extensive documentation that it was just some cave muslims with box cutters who did all that.
Not gonna bother with all that strawman stuff, but the nsdap’s official stance on the problem was to promote positive christianity, which basically was a psyop, but in reality it was more about worshipping the actual true historical figure known as jesus - who was germanic.
>he literally said pagans were cocksucking faggots
Aside from your misunderstanding of english and what the word ‘literally’ means, if you’re referring to the passage about people dressing up in animal hides not being useful, that was a criticism of the “muh industrial revolution was a disaster” crowd and had nothing to do with spirituality.

The swastika is an Aryan religious symbol. Why didn’t he put a christian cross on the flag instead?

Hmm, it's borderline. I'll let you off with a warning.

>the swastika is an ancient aryan symbol
>he thinks n*ordoid odin worshippers are ancient aryans and that ancient aryans followed anything having to do with odin
You must have some long arms for that reach bro.
Go read a history book faggot, ancient aryans literally followed the precursor religion to hinduism and the caste system.
Odin larping faggots are literal snowniggers pretending to be vikangz, nothing more, nothing less.
Now miss me with that @ I dont wanna catch your retard disease.

Attached: king_of_kings.jpg (1227x1378, 901K)

>n*rdoid
Subhuman detected.
I never said anything about Norse spirituality anyways; you just have so many strawmen living in our head. Most of the higher level spiritual concepts of the third Reich come from Vedic literature and they used european imagery because it’s more fitting and volkish. The Norse stuff is the same thing anyways (banyan tree is same as yew tree, allfather, etc). Europeans are descended mostly from kshatriyas. But you’re already outed as having negro or spic dna so idk why I’m even bothering anymore.