Why are you convinced you're a nice guy anyway? You're not and that's okay...

Why are you convinced you're a nice guy anyway? You're not and that's okay. Just stop pretending to be something you're not. That's the problem with you incels, you're so fake.

Attached: NRe9iVz.jpg (600x315, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>kikebook post
>invading incels mainboard
back to plebbit, faggot

i WAS a pretty nice guy at one time when there was still hope. These days- not so nice.

>reviving the nice guy meme
yeah no one ever cared about that about you
>fake
irony

I can't believe this is what you philosophize, this is what you sit and think out. Eternally strawmanning as well, apparently the only way a lefty can argue.

No one here is nice user. The majority of us are bad people.

>fake
>

ok m8, you really need to sit and reality check for a second.

>incels are not getting laid because they're not nice
here's a related picture that makes your entire point fall apart. have a nice day

Attached: 220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg (220x270, 14K)

Word salad, the post IV

OP clearly said the reason incels don't get laid is because they pretend to be something they're not, retard

I AM NICE FUCK YOU I'M SO FUCKING NICE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW NICE I AM HOW ABOUT I SHOW YOU HUH HUH HUH I'M NICE NICER THAN NICEST I'M THE NICESEST SO PISS OFF AND LET ME bake you some cookies YOU HAVE TO THE COUNT OF THREE TO SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL GIVE YOU a heartfelt hug

What was hard for your small lefty brain to understand? It was mentioning something pertaining to logic wasn't it, always gets you guys confused.

Incels don't pretend to be nice though, the only one who pretends is you and everyone who spends so much energy freaking out about nice guys.

I honestly can't think of a bigger indicator of an npc than someone who took the nice guys meme seriously.

how the fuck is pretending to be nice worse than almost beating an underage kid to death? pls explain i wanna hear?

Attached: caged.gif (220x187, 1.04M)

Sure kiddo
Being fake is more sinister than someone who is confident in their assholery.
The part where you think the pic has anything to do with philosophy, economics or an argument/debate

You, see. When the perpetrator is unattractive it makes any crime he gets associated with orders of magnitude worse. If the poor guy is a 1/10 simply jay walking is a capital offense.

>Being fake is more sinister than someone who is confident in their assholery.
imagine calling someone a retard and then saying this shit lmao
alright i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. you're either trolling or just doubled down on your shitty 1st argument.

Attached: hal.jpg (262x350, 14K)

Except me.
I'm always kind to you fuckers, even though you're a bunch of bitter mean faggots.

I'm also kind to women who choose to not grant me their pussy.
They are people too.

>you think the pic has anything to do with philosophy
you must think when you get called retarded it's just an insult but people are trying to communicate to you that you actually are retarded.

I'm not a nice guy. Got me nowhere, and actually damaged the potential relationships I could have.

Funny how those girls who are upset at men for leaving when they find out there's no romantic interest are the same girls that will flirt and toy with their "guy friends" whenever he is in the process of starting a relationship with other girls.

So yeah, I stopped, because the girls who want "nice guy" friends will fuck up other relationships those "nice guys" are starting in order to keep a monopoly on their time, and the girls willing to date "nice guys" also wind up becoming disgusting that a man is willing to abandon a good time with "her" because a female friend is "in crisis," because she had a rough day at work.

Man or woman, if you want my time or respect, then you earn it.

so did stupid people figure out acting like a lefty npc gets them attention or are lefties actually this stupid?

I'm just explaining OP's argument you autistic fuck. Ted Bundy is seen as more evil and more attractive than Tyrone with the gang tattoos because I already know Tyrone will harm me, whereas Bundy plays the victim to ensnare you into a trap.
K

>K
Lol it's there plain for everyone to see that you don't even understand the english language but you're still trying to act smart. Freaking low iq lefties man.

Yes, do go on

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-130618_Google.jpg (310x171, 17K)

Okay, you me I guess, anyone who is curious can just go through the links back to see what an idiot you are if you're trying to obfuscate. Remember when earlier when y'all were trying to call others fake? How do you live with yourself as a lefty, constantly having to lie through your teeth to support your views. You're such a worthless hypocrite.

incel concetration camps when?

cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/

Nice guys are pieces of shit, I used to be one, in some ways still am, please kill that shit if you suffer from it.

for thinking a child murderer is worse than your weird feminist fantasy about guys pretending to be nice to get laid?

Who even are these "nice guys"? I've never met any guy who acts like this and people from Jow Forums are sacks of shit but they don't act like this because other anons would call them out on it. Are these "nice guys" even incels? Is this what orbiters act like?

omg FOUND AN INCEL GUYS. now inkel you see if you don't have enough personality points you're gonna get you ass in jail.
am i right girls?!
haha you virgin loser you don't have a 6' personality like the others so get gassed lmao
and that's the tea oh yeah

Attached: DJcWdffVoAAo70w.jpg (1190x1117, 118K)

It is an idea that had its roots in feminism, which is the idea that women, the most privileged gender, supposedly suffer from inequality. To have bought into the nice guy meme 100% means you're a brainless npc.

Being an incel is worse now than being a murderer.
Where have you been the last few years?

Attached: 12935201539.jpg (500x375, 45K)

Yeah that's exactly the kind of brainlet ramblings you come to expect from incel haters.

You might call them beta orbiters, the meek faggots who think the world owes them something because they were "nice"

It has nothing to do with feminism.

Nah, I have always been aware that I am an awful person.

>Haha you thought any of that was real? What a brainless npc you are
I only "bought into it" because it made reasonable sense for these sorts of guys to exist with orbiters being a thing and whatnot

I can't tell who's saying what, but I think leftist here is onto something if I do trust my reading skills. The way I see it is if an asshole will attempt to mask his assholery, those around him will figure the masquerade, for asses cannot fake kindness. If we take someone with the same caliber of assery but chooses to carry it with pride, those around him will see him as an honest asshole with nothing to lose. Of course this is all logic from my frankly feeble brain with no scientific evidence, but I welcome you gentlemen to sway my views.

Attached: 1539695862862.jpg (450x370, 29K)

There might exist a few younger guys.
If you were a teenager in school and saw your bullies being popular with girls, you could easily become a bit bitter and start to think there's something wrong with girls.
I've never seen those evil nice guys that reddit hates so much so this is just speculation.

What's not mentioned is the fact she knew he liked her, but instead of letting him know she wasn't interested, she continued to lead him on, collect free gifts from him, go out on "dates" with him for free food and otherwise took advantage of him until it reached boiling point and he called her out for the bitch she is.

Then she goes on the internet and writes this bullshit to vilify a man she never viewed as a friend, but rather a vector to parasite off and abuse.

Being a little bitch is a sin for any man, but that doesn't change the fact that women like this are contemptuous, vindictive and evil.

Attached: 1441410233212.jpg (571x460, 47K)

men who allow themselves to be taken advantage of in this way are cucks. you can't blame being a cuck on the female when it was you who cucked yourself.

Nobody likes self professed nice guys, what these beta fuckers do not realize is that being nice is not something girls see as attractive
Its just a baseline for society

Attached: AE15A749-21B7-4679-A807-1E3A65F9A3FA.png (702x443, 157K)

>That's the problem with you incels, you're so fake.
This is retarded. Everyone is fake to get a shag, even if incels were being fake they're not being any different to the people hoes spread their legs for in that regard.
But they're not being fake. Guys wouldn't say they're nice guys if women didn't constantly for fucking eternity complain that guys they shag are assholes or they got pumped and dumped or muh where have all the good guys gone and shit.
They have conditioned men to believe they want one thing, then they do not actually want it as demonstrated by their continuing to shag the same type of cunts and turning down the ones not like that, and this quite obviously makes the people who are nicer in general very fucking pissed off and bitter because it's all a big fucking lie that they continuously have to hear when everyone can see in practice it's not true. If women were a) honest or b) had enough brain cells to actually know what they really wanted instead of the child like retardation they have where they think they want the complete opposite of what they actually do, these guys wouldn't be pissed off anywhere near as much

Pink is such a bitch. I guarantee she's fucking green behind red's back

Ahh, to be a retarded teenager who's oblivious to the world. Those were the days... Enjoy it while they last, you dumb shit

>from nice to edgy
did you turn in your fedora for a blackpill?

stfu kikebook poster
you fucks really need to neck yourself