She's not wrong

She's not wrong

Attached: FB_IMG_1566027777623.jpg (720x490, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1D4Xz-3YE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your body did what it was designed to do?!?!?
WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT

any landwhale that has a child can do that
six pack abs are impressive because it actually takes hard work

Getting a visible abs takes more effort than getting cummed inside tho

Would fit rather have a pregnant women, or a women with abs?

Having dealt with a pregnant woman, abs 100%
Pregnant women are fucking disgusting.

why not both

Attached: annahulda.jpg (1149x1137, 798K)

Fucking women think they deserve a fucking medal for performing a normal biological function.

Because except for the first few weeks she won't have both (as far as the common conception of "abs" stands, i.e. visibly and separately defined) at the same time?
Or do you mean to have two women?
Which normally I would somewhat support, but is an extra bad idea if one is knocked up.

I'm sick of bitches acting like performing their biological role is worth even talking about. I can make a human by stimulating my penis and shooting weird goop into the correct hole. Get on my level you loser.

I never thought about weather I would like a preggo girl or not until I hooked up with an 18y/o preggo chick who I didn't know was preggo when we started fuckn when she told me after the fact. I felt weird but I got used to it and kept fucking her for like 8 months until her kid came out and now she doesn't talk to me anymore which is actually based because babies are annoying

She was cute too. Probably creampied her at least 100 times. Highly recommend so If you have the chance just go for it.

Why can't both be equally great? It's not a competition desu

Based and vegan pilled.
Murderers btfo AGAIN

ok but try doing that without man

I only cum inside women with visible abs. The rest get it on the face. Not worth the chance of breeding with inferior women.

t.virgin

Based
Post sex

have body

lmao hoes mad

lapidate

ok but try doing that AS a man

dial 8

Damn another f*male trying to get those favorites from the "YAAAAAS QUEEN" crowd.

>Six-pack abs are great! But my body literally rearranged its organs to consume more alcohol at the Oktoberfest, so maybe my stomach is pretty damn impressive, too.

Attached: Uebergewichtiger-Mann-am-Strand.jpg (1024x1001, 79K)

Girls aren't made to have six pack abs
see? it's gross

i literally pumped a kid in her who da real champ?
eat gaynigga cock op.

Attached: 1560858222985.png (500x470, 98K)

That's just a crossfridge. Women can have abs without looking like a log. Though I will admit the best aesthetics come from a slight hint of abs, not a proper pack

I saw pics of that babby. Nothing to be proud of tbqh

>no car
>5'4
>5'6

What did she mean by this?

Attached: gains.jpg (960x939, 97K)

Doesn't like short people and wants to be driven places like the princess she thinks she is, she wants someone stereotypically put together and perfect because she is immature and naive.

This is unlike a lot of women if you actually talk to them and realise if they're an actual person or an NPC like most young women are who have the same likes and dislikes and shitty daddy kinks.

Can't blame women alone though, most NPC men are fucking awful too.

silence female subhuman

Check this 8

Large kek

Fat women have fertility issues and produce weaker children that are predisposed to fatness.
If the woman is scarfing cake and soda down her fat gob all nine months the baby is having its fat cells divided a gorillian times before it is even born.
That's why obese babies and toddlers are a thing today.
It might be harsh to expect your wife to look 100% like she did before the kid but you should by no means excuse her becoming a land whale. It's bad for her, it's bad for you, it's bad for your children.

>designed

Attached: yikes.jpg (256x256, 8K)

>How everyone avoids eye contact with you because your autism level exceeds reasonable

Attached: 121285373.png (465x434, 133K)

Attached: 1522659924789.jpg (1252x1252, 69K)

Cock sleeves are getting uppity again

A girl I dated when we were both 20 is now ready to settle down and have children. She found a beta provider to marry her but she's 36 and obese so no surprise, she can't get pregnant. Beta provider has health insurance that includes fertility treatments but so far no results. No idea how much this is costs the insurance company but it's been going on for over a year and they gotten up to failed IVF so probably quite a bit. When you see your premiums going up, remember it's to pay for people like her.

>doesn't eat ass
i wish this were the 19th century so she could be flogged publicly for posting something like this.
>tiffany, what do you look for in a man?
>he has to be willing to lick the shit residue off of my anus, and no, i don't think that i'm being unrealistic here. i deserve nothing less than to have a man ready to put his tongue into my ass crack at any moment of the day.

It's a joke

based germanbro

lel
>tfw gladly eat ass tho

good thing i don't give a shit. once you realize that God is there to take care of you, you realize that allthe shit they try to sell you is completely pointless. i went to the dentist for the first time since 2015 the other day and the dental hygienist said i look like i floss every day because my teeth were so good, but i barely even brush them. God won't give that obese bitch with tons of disposable income and insurance policies a child, but He'll give that poor catholic couple who got married in their early 20's 10 kids. i tell people this and they think i'm just some retarded kid who doesn't want responsibilities, but they're just too attached to material things to even consider the possibility that their entire worldview is corrupted.

i mean i would too, but i wouldn't talk about it in public or do it outside of an honorable marriage. these wretched people have zero discretion

Sneed

I'm Catholic and have a kid, and who in the fuck would want 10 kids???
Do you actually have any kids yet?

she isnt wrong, women's bodies are incredible when it comes to birthing. even more insane is with effort and dedication how fast they can bounce back to prebaby fitness, except the massive milkers stay.

abs REQUIRE discipline and self control, pregnancy requires the opposite.

That what I said when I dropped the fattest shit of 2019 after barely surviving a drunken encounter with a Taco Bell.

Whether or not you believe in intelligent design or evolution (or both, they aren't mutually exclusive), women are coded by their DNA to produce offspring, you retard

What does giving birth has to do with the stomach?
Does this woman think the fetus is in the digestive system?

>But you look better than ever since the pregnancy, honey!

Attached: effects of pregnancy.png (1002x419, 479K)

Post first pregnancy does unironically look better

I agree. Women shouldn't have abs. They should have tummy and make children.

Attached: GrabTummy.jpg (405x443, 64K)

Designed

Unironically you are still a little girl if you haven't had at least one pregnancy. A true woman has to go through the second puberty brought on by being pregnant and then be mentally fit enough to lose the bely fat.

When do we get to see the AWFUL effects of a post 3rd pregnancy?

The catholic couple has 10 kids because they dont fucking use protection you retard

Lol the only two things on that list that apply to me are the same reasons I don’t hit in on women at the gym.

It's not about how many you actually want, but there is a huge problem that thw wrong people are breeding and the right people need to make sacrifices for the upcoming race/religion war.

Attached: 30723662_1761587237237855_1003753820083191808_n.jpg (338x500, 40K)

>caring about a future I won't be around for
Nope. If the boomers didn't have to care about today's problems then I don't have to care about tomorrow's either. You're on your own, fag.

>implying they cant do both
Why settle for one, brosnan fag?

Imagine thinking you could find a woman in the West who would even give you 10 kids much less make the sacrifices to raise them properly

>doesn't say lives with his parents at 26

I'm in boys!

Attached: begins.png (334x393, 83K)

>I only cum inside women with visible abs
aka you've never had sex

This is grand wisdom

someone make a male version of this

Fixed

Attached: 1566042501112.jpg (960x939, 140K)

this meme was made by a man in the fitness industry guaranteed. no girl would unironically abbreviate steroids to "roids". They also wouldnt outright write the heights of the guys or include "CrossFitters"

Any woman who takes care of the home in a conservative manner and has 3+ kids is a better woman than any wheyfu degenerate.

They would say "short" instead of 5'6", 5'4" and they would never put "crackhead"

Women who rear fewer than 3 kids are literally losers.

I wouldn't think too much about it friend, when she's got felons and crackheads lining up shes probably low level shit herself

Wow, so your body served the very purpose it was put on the planet for? Good job

There aren't enough living species to represent all the problems with women

Literally 99.999% of girls can do that. That's just your body being bang average.

We're all gonna make it

Attached: 1562288281389.png (300x300, 80K)

>babies gestate in the stomach

Attached: 1512094421889.jpg (1024x683, 155K)

This. Even hardcore scientists refer to DNA as designs/patterns for constructs.

Wow these brain memes are getting abstract.

How did she even conceive with bf that low? Or maybe the pic on the left was after pregnancy?

pic was before. turns out people like varg don't know what they're talking about

Attached: infertile4.jpg (1125x1077, 811K)

The womb is a separate organ than the stomach so that makes no sense lol, pretty sure you don’t have to be a doctor to know this.

maybe she was talking about her food baby.

>tfw gestate in stomach
>tfw never burn because my skin grew conditioned to the stomach acid
lmaoing at you thin epidermal virgins

Attached: 5786b47d1a000023006fa461.jpg (720x577, 36K)

>plant fueled
crazy woman

First one, then the other. And then abs again.

despite what some fatties say, the uterus doesn't instantly shut down if you go below 40%BF

Attached: CTsESTf.jpg (2896x2896, 566K)

It means she overrates her own value. The guys she wants can all do better than her, so the only guys hitting on her are guys she doesn't want. But she isn't self-aware enough to realize it. Her future is cats and boxes of wine.

Attached: 0wqB0jg_d.jpg (400x504, 37K)

Attached: 1534681672759.jpg (491x1024, 51K)

There are still some un-corrupted women out there

Attached: qt miring.png (750x1334, 366K)

>or both, they aren't mutually exclusive
Yeah they are
That evolved

>for the upcoming race/religion war.

Attached: c62.jpg (pol).jpg (546x700, 69K)

Have sex.

Attached: ^3E88230E486C64C97DA7BAB2E871990EA4E9BA1ADA1C792D56^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (1023x682, 130K)

You do realize people can shitpost about a racewar without inherently being pol, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=N1D4Xz-3YE4

Attached: syria quote 2.jpg (892x892, 185K)

A woman at my gym was back training just a few days after giving birth to her child, and you couldn't even tell that she had just been pregnant. I think it has a lot to do with her staying in shape and exercising during the pregnancy instead of becoming a sedentary hog like most women do.

Attached: 1455203082145.png (960x1300, 882K)

it already includes 'drug dealer' user

>who in the fuck would want 10 kids???
you're gay as fuck. kys.

BASED. BREED OUT THE UNDESIRABLES.