What is the fastest way to stop being drunk in a party

This is the first time I'm being drunk in a party, but I'm too autistic to concentrate in dancing, and I'm always afraid of failure or reject. Pic unrelated. Im heavily concentrate in writing this post. Please help me. I'm a autistic traped in a semi fit body.

Attached: 1710F9DC-458D-448C-92E5-31294BB1B2F7.png (590x350, 179K)

Stop drinking obviously. It will pass, don't worry. Don't try to concentrate on anything at all, just enjoy the party.

Drink water. Eat something if you can.

Stop drinking. Don't even take another sip, or you're going to regret it. Drink water and eat some food. Then drink more water. Then go to sleep.

Drink more, you'll 'drink yourself sober'.

terrible advice
do this

Best advice!

There is no way to "undrunk" yourself. The only thing that will do that is time. You should drink a shit ton of water and eat a good meal so you can mitigate any hangover effects.
t. Now sober 12 years long alcoholic.

Stop drinking, alcohol is for trannies.

How do I take girls to dance in this state, i know how to dance, but I'm drunk as fuck, should I stay quiet? I already dance a few times, it was hot as fuck, but in this state I'm struggling to even wtite this post. I just don't want to regret the things i didnt do yet the next morning. I'm drunk as fuck now.

If you can write posts like that you aren't drunk as fuck. Just go dance man. You'll sweat the alcohol away.

don't dance in this state, you will make a fool of yourself and possibly catch rape charges from a skank you happen to grab. buy two water bottles and get the fuck off 4channel

The girls just dance with their asses into my crotch, and i feel that i just need all the concentration in my mind just to even dance. What do i do?

Stop drinking, hydrate, eat something.
Slow down, take it easy, be chill.
Your body can process/eliminate one alcoholic beverage an hour, so remember how many you had and you can figure when you'll be 100% stone cold sober.
You will get less drunk as time goes by until you're sober.

Stop drinking alcohol.
Get some cold water.
Eat some chips or pretzels.
Go outside for some fresh air and relax for like 30 mins.
You should probably go home at this point unless you have some potential ass coming your way.

Stop drinking, start hydrating, hang out by the bar or at a table or whatever and enjoy watching til you feel a little steadier.
Use the time to pick out a girl(s) you want to dance with.

Go puke in the toilet, that will help you

Damn , too different positions, o font know what to do. Should i riskt ir all..
?

Im live in Colombia, it's too different From US, don't worry man. Thanks

So, you got my movements, you act quick, would you like to associate in order to get to geography?. After that I give it a month to start making money. We can also get hred as a team but that is to loose weight in decision making. This is the bast korn I have ever had, that means, apart from south korea technology and phantoms, lets get into geography shall we?

Attached: 18067.jpg (1200x630, 103K)

Very nice post! Thanks for stopping by, Raul!

do this but you won't drink yourself sober unless you're a veteran drinker, you'll just get really fucked up and lose all inhibition. Your true personality will reveal itself

Wtf, i may be drunk as hell,nbut i fint even know wath the hell are you talking about.

Fucking go for it cunt. Your penis is on the front because you're supposed to be charging into pussy

Although if you're too fucked up they definitely won't dance with you, you'll just look like you're horny

Attached: 1560450328307.png (672x787, 979K)

This too.
Actually go down the block and puke in someones yard, then go back so you dont look like you cant handle your booze.
Thats an instant turnoff.

The party is already over
Thanks for the our advice anyway. See to tomorrow, i just know i just danced with hot girls because i was the balance between drunk abd basef, i danced a lot, i rubbed some girls, but the most important, i just have a nice party. Thanks a lot. For all of you.the next day i just remember shit
Buy i enjoyed. This is wht matters know. I hope you have a nice break night.

glad you had fun and didn't stand in the corner. we're all gonna make it

Nice bro.

Attached: 1497494880132.jpg (519x412, 51K)

Kek

Based and wholesomepilled