Anyone hate the university gym during the first month of school year?

It's a horde of awkward skinny freshman hogging the shit out of the weights and not knowing what they are doing

Attached: 2102.jpg (893x893, 82K)

Post body op

Finna be one of them :)

Although ik what I'm doing and actually have muscle.

tfw you will never have as good as a face

>get charged substantial tuition $$$ each semester specifically to support the sports teams
>athletes get their own giant underground gym with tons of awesome equipment
>regular students aren't allowed to use it
>regular students just get shit gym that is tiny and has only machines
>our sports teams weren't even good

I hated college. Such a fucking scam

grow out your hair and get an haircut form a stylist to compensate for lack of face

facial hair and surgery might help too

not looking forward to dealing with an inflated amount of people but they'll probably use the machines instead of free weights and they'll be gone by the end of the month aside from those who actually end up sticking to it

Most of them hog the bench press , machines and ezbars at my school

They'll never know the value of the squat rack because they'll quit come leg day

The powerlifters or the big guys will probably using the squat rack, though you will see a lot of skinny nerd freshman or asians following SS using the squat or deadlift rack

If they're following a program like SS or SL I can hate them less, at least they have a plan.

Lool, i hope they dont quit tho

God bless america

Kek

Belgian here, I pay ~900 EUR for a year at uni and maybe ~200 EUR for books. Professors publish their own books for maybe 10 EUR, it's just courses that use big publisher English books that drive up that price. You guys really need to clean your shit up.

Deliberately avoid the uni gym. Would rather be surrounded by boomers than that bunch of preppy soibois. I hate other students so fucking much.

Me too they're the most promising kohais

Haha you're gonna make friends user :-)

Still waiting for OP to post body

This. Scared of hating the uni gym because of this.
Will give it a go anyway see if I can avoid them.

Feel like they'll use machines which are on a different floor to free weights.

Dane here, use the library.
Especially for textbooks you cannot find on libgen.

I have friends, just not many uni students.

Damn I was planning on finally going to the gym when I start uni in September. I have a lot of experience using adjustable dumbbells and a bench at home though

Just go. It's only really bad if you don't know what you're doing and quit weeks later.

Lmao you are just afraid to get mogged by the chads and jocks

He's too boyish looking, far from ideal.

Cope

Peter Badenhop is ideal, mogs that twink in the OP

Attached: images (14).jpg (491x625, 26K)

>tfw started lifting when i was a freshman in college cuz free gym
>did it for a few months, enjoyed newbie gains but felt self conscious that all of my lifting/dieting didn't make me look that much bigger
>thought i was doing something wrong and felt insecure in the gym with regulars who mogged me every day
>gave up on working out there, paid for a monthly sub to a local gym just to avoid the feeling of people feeling like i don't belong
Fuck you niggers. You're already bigger than these tiny 19 year old boys and they probably feel like shit next to you, why are you so mad at them? It's more irrational than humans being afraid of house spiders.

And the twink in the OP could still steal your gf, waifu of whatever without Even trying

1.stop being a poor shit faglord and go to another gym
2. shoot the shit with your homeboys unironically when i went with my bros to the uni gym it was always lit af

Attached: 1565542307590.jpg (938x1250, 346K)

Around here there's always a lot of really petite Asian boys around (like really, really slim ones). I try to be nice to them though, maybe they have cute female friends or sisters

Attached: 4567547547547.jpg (640x640, 47K)

I'm Peter Badenhop.

>twink in the OP could still steal your gf
Maybe if you're a pedo with a 13yo gf, because only those girls want this kind of boy.

just follow an actual program and make sure your form isn't justsnapmyshitup-tier. if you power through the first couple of months then it isn't that bad

@RealDonaldTrump

Even though the student gym was paid for with mandatory fees, I still found it worth paying for membership at a private gym. Even after the freshmen cleared out after the first few months, the student gym was still crowded and manners mostly non existent.

gym membership master race

I generally like having the books though, they aren't useless and are great to review shit even 15 years later.

Use the gym early in the morning or late at night. Uni students are lazy and alcoholic and will avoid the gym at these times, at least they do here in bongland

>get charged substantial tuition $$$ each semester specifically to support the sports teams

If you went to a semi decent school, the ticket and media revenue brought in by the football and basketball programs didnt need your tuition to support themselves.

If they didnt, then the administration is crazy to care about giving them a state of the art gym.

track your progress and buy microplates

>buying microplates
Buy short lengths of 2" pipe for 1/10 the price

My Uni gym was like that 24/7