>start dieting
>no weight loss
>start eating less
>no weight loss
>no soda
>no weight loss
>take caffeine pills
>no weight loss

Yeah I just physically cannot lose weight. Eating vegetables no beer or alcohol exercising every day riding bikes and walking. I literally have to go anorexic to lose weight

Attached: 74F9F3FD-75FB-49A2-B003-A2FFEF36C11E.gif (633x758, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3261305/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1560720116714.jpg (736x1012, 57K)

adderall
cigarettes
you're welcome

did you count calories

I would recommend going down to a local university and finding a physicist because you are clearly in violation of the laws of thermodynamics, and your body is a massive scientific discovery.

I have a high appetite cause of my genetics

Try fork putdowns and mouth closers. Losing weight requires willpower, if you tried and got no results, you didn't try hard enough.

So what you're saying is your body is not a major scientific discovery because it violates fundamental laws of nature, but rather you are a coping fatty who cannot put down his fork.

Stop eating so much and move more, tubby

Oh man ebin bait

I have an abnormally high appetite plus everything I said in op doesn’t work either

>tfw started balding at 17
>gyno since 7th grade
I can't describe this feel, I can deal with being bald but gyno will never go away I'm low bf% and got fucking pyramids.
god bless, amazing genes...

It does work you're just fucking retarded.

Is this fucking bait? Are you trying to get a fucking rise out of us by being this fundamentally retarded?

How many calories less did you eat per day and for how long?
If you don't know these things we don't know if you dieted properly and neither do you. Because as a fat piece of shit you probably underestimate how many fucking calories you actually ate you fucking retard. A fat cunt like you with no control needs to count calories because you have no concept of how many you consume.

Challenge yourself while lifting, do cardio after, eat less. IT WORKS FOR EVERYONE.
Better yet for an idiot like you just fucking don't eat. Fast. Look up fasting for weight loss and do it. It'll teach you some sorely needed discipline.

You're such a fucking entitled asshole saying it's all not your fault it's all genetics when I 100% guarantee you're just fucking stupid.

What do you eat in a typical day?
What's your routine?

If you can't answer these then you're fucking baiting and need to fuck off and die you garbage fat piece of trash.

Fpbp

If you feel hungry, snack on broccoli

bait

SAGE

DEATH TO ALL FATTIES
DAY OF THE THREADMILL WHEN?

REPLY TO ME OP YOU COWARD.

Cut out all carbs from your diet, eat 1 or 2 meals per day, preferrably as close to each other as possible and drink only water throughout the rest of the day. If you must eat carbs then at least eat small quantities of whole grain food and avoid all sugar AS WELL AS sugar substitutes. Make sure that you exercise too by weightlifting and walking(running as a fatty is asking for joint damage).

>why the above
Because your terrible food choices and meal frequency have probably caused your insulin levels to be through the fucking roof all day and you need to rewire your body to actually start burning fat. Once your insulin goes down, you start burning fat. When you finally reach your target weight you can go back to a more conventional diet and you will maintain your weight as long as you're eating healthy.

I wanted to lose weight over the summer and dropped 5 lbs, but stopped losing weight after that.
But then I started a new job and it is so stressful that I've lost 5 lbs in just a week.
The secret is also that I don't get to eat for my shift and don't feel hungry after I finished due to stress. This means that by the time I've finally become hungry, I can eat whatever I want and still lose weight at the end of the day.

If you're not baiting, start fasting with snake juice. Some people are just predisposed to having difficulty losing weight, especially those who were obese from childhood. But it's nothing that a fast can't solve.

Same, I can't get any fatter but I'm not losing it either, I'm eating way less than I normally do. Fuck this, time to start fasting.

i notice you haven't tried fasting

Try
1) Counting calories
2) Not lying
3) suicide

Attached: hillsborough.webm (432x180, 2.92M)

You won't lose weight, the food we eat is intentionally FUCKED UP.

1. Your body needs copper. Copper is called toxic and being chelated from rpocessed food, with ridiculously low RDI. Veterinary science says otherwise, the need for humans must be at least two orders of magnitude higher. The discord between veterinary and human nutrition on copper is so high that the EU limits copper in feed so that the manure isn't "toxic". Copper is in fact not toxic to warm blooded animals, contrary to what medicine insists. It's needed in many proteins including those that guard fat levels in cells and in cytochrome c oxidase, where it is necesary for converting hydrogen and oxygen into water. Also causes the fatty liver disease and loss of nerve function "associated with obesity adn diabetes".

2. Magnesium. Magnesuim is widespread in the body, but cannot be measured from blood tests. Deficiency amog other things causes dysregulation and loss of other minerals and vitamins. If you are deificient in Mg, you get in turn deficient in many other things, so unless you fix it, there is no hope.

3. Calcium excess. The RDI was determined by completely retarded studies designed so that people cannot excrete more calcium than they absorb. (one finds it hard to avoid conspiracies about milk industry) Makes Mg deficiency worse.

4. Cobalt. Needed for vitamin synthesis, gut flora and may be the direct cause of obesity; dosing rats with Co causes dramatic decrease in weight. B12 is only necessary because the food is deficient in cobalt, otherwise it would be synthesized. Supplementing Co resolves symptoms of zinc deficiency.

6. Either Hg or Cd may be needed in tiny amounts, dosing rats with those also causes massive weight loss.

Other unknown nutrients may be missing

How retarded you have to be to believe this? Do you think that people just choose to ruin their health for no fucking reason? How retarded do you have to be to believe that?

Nothing to do with carbs mate. You lack copper.

You forgot to mention iodine
someone on the misc shilled Lugol's to me, I've been taking 5 drops of the 2% solution daily and it helped me immensely, fuck

5. Iron and manganese are absorbed by the same mechanism, and iron cannot be excreted. The high amount of iron in western food makes it impossible for the body to abosrb manganese, resulting in deficiency and/or iron poisoning

Fuck off baited retard

Mercola tier

What a boring bait thread.

All this nonsense about micronutrients and carbs and counting calories.

Just eat less. Not losing weight? Even less. Still not losing weight? Eat more lesserererer.

All the rest of the advice is nice on top of that e.g. types of food, exercises etc.

If you cant lose weight with the fundamentals of eating less than you cant lose weight on the more complicated combinations of exercise, proteins, carbs, fasting etc.

There is always a simple but hard solution

worked for me lol
>haha just CICO bro

Yes.

Attached: fatcope.png (500x392, 100K)

ive been tossing around taking the iodine pill but never got around to researching myself. can you talk more about your experience? do you really feel that good?

What I said has nothing to do with genetics. You lack copper.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3261305/

>Fructose feeding further impaired copper status and led to iron overload. Liver injury and fat accumulation were significantly induced in marginal copper deficient rats exposed to fructose as evidenced by robust increased plasma aspartate aminotransferase (AST) and hepatic triglyceride. Hepatic carnitine palmitoyl-CoA transferase I (CPT I) expression was significantly inhibited, whereas hepatic fatty acid synthase (FAS) was markedly up-regulated in marginal copper deficient rats fed with fructose. Hepatic antioxidant defense system was suppressed and lipid peroxidation was increased by marginal copper deficiency and fructose feeding. Moreover, duodenum Ctr-1 expression was significantly increased by marginal copper deficiency, whereas this increase was abrogated by fructose feeding.

Yeah that's right. It is. If you are a bro bodybuilder it's more but for average people its tye average action that works.

But sure try changing your copper...that's much more likely to be the problem than your food intake or exercise.

save money for the operation. it's what I'm doing.

>become a narcotics-addicted fat man with heart problems and lung cancer
Yes, best advice, very good.

I know this is bait, but if you eat low enough calories you will lose weight.

This, no joke just fucking do it you fat piece of shit.
I hope your mother loses all motor skills.

Don't want to make another thread for this, but what is the correct base metabolic rate for males? Some sources say 2000 kcal, others say 2500 kcal. I started counting calories because I want to lose some weight, but I'm not sure what my target should be. Currently, I'm trying to not go above 1000-1500 kcal a day.

It depends on lean mass and age. TDEE also depends on your macros (thermogenic effect) and activity levels. I'm 5'8" and I'm at a deficit if I eat 2000kcal, my TDEE is 2200-2500.
Under 1500 is generally not sustainable, at least for me, unless your daily schedule allows for it (ie you're occupied by something all day long)

eating less doesnt make you loose weight?
you might be the next step of evolution and wont need to eat anymore to survive holy shit

Fpbp as usual