The best exercise you´re NOT doing

Overhead farmer walks, use 40% of your body weight and walk 50 steps. Feel your shoulders, triceps, core and legs cry for help. Fucking BEASTMODE exercise. Any other ideas?

Attached: overhead.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ecRrT6xTJ80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And how exactly do you propose I get 40% of my body weight over my head in the first place

faggot

By not being a weak faggot and or 400lbs

They are called waiter's walks.

Load up a barbell in the squat rack and jerk/press/push press it over head and then walk.

sick name

is this actually good for something or just like a crossfit exercise intended to get you injured?

I like the theme of this thread though, I know there are good exercises I should be doing

Attached: dog_wut.gif (406x480, 3.07M)

Got it from Jeff Basevaliere, and it's a real killer for the end of your workout. We need stabilizers and accessories too bud

You OHP it? I weigh 80 kg and 40% of that is just a piddly 32 kg. That's not even 0.5pl8.

Keep training buddy,

I do farmers walks already, but not overhead ones. They’re great for forearms. Hold them until you literally cannot anymore

Have you only been lifting for a day? I weigh 77kg. 40% is only like 30kg, which is only a little more than the fucking bar. Thats literally nothing mate.

So stupid. You'd probably get kicked out of your gym for this. Unsafe, autistic and retarded.

Raptor squats

Hello newfriend

What the fuck are those?

tl;dr: calf raise while doing barbell back squats

I do a circuit where I do dumbell front raises (?), dumbell side lateral raises(?), then hold a 45 plate over my head for a minute and toll right into the next set x4 it's awful but it's so good

Upright rows.

Attached: boxxy-1.jpg (1766x993, 96K)

I do this but as i have only just started i do it without the dumbbells and its a killer

with a snatch grip. BOOM

youtu.be/ecRrT6xTJ80

locked out arms or no?