DO I HAVE A SHOT?

6 ft 5 89 kilos
at looking decent

Attached: IMG_4207[1].jpg (4032x3024, 3.01M)

you look weak but thats' ok because weakness in an illness and illness can be cured. just lift more breh.

HIV is an illness and it can't be cured

ur a bummer dude

lmao DYEL

Clean your room, neighbor

not gonna lie dude you look like shit

First step is to never boogie board

sure you do, friend

>6'5
You already made it bro, you don't even have to lift lol

Your hair is disgusting

6' 5"= 5' 9"

i am

step one don't lie about your height
step two don't be an insecure bitch who gets his standards and advice from an anonymous forum
step three start cutting and lifting

These are literally the two best heights. 6'5" allows you to go full Tony/Kreig/Siatama mode and crush shit, but you still look sexy af and make solid gains.
5'9" is more like the best height to be Snake/John Wick/Bruce Lee mode, with enough training your size won't impede your effectiveness at taking down enemies, but you also come with the bonus of speed and agility.
Any other size is cope territory, and you are probably ngmi without serious work.
Source: I'm 5'9" and kick ass but my only friend on Earth is 6'5" and he is about the only dude I've met I don't think I could take in hand to hand combat just because of his size. We always box the shit out of this punching bag at his house, and I've gotta say, I've never seen punches like his. It's kind of scary, I need to work on my agility if I would be able to take him.

nice try MT

im not lying

>this is what lanklets actually believe
keep telling yourself that string bean

Attached: 1547594508946.jpg (555x498, 32K)

pretty much can be cured at this point. You can take medicine so it doesn't affect you or shorten your life, however you can still pass it on.

>tfw 5'10"
teach me master

Kek, the trick is to not let yourself be limited by your height. Unless you're 5'5" and below, you have no real reason to complain. Even then, it's still just your limits that you set for yourself, kind of.

>step two dont take our advice
>step three here is my advice

Kek

>makes a rate thread on /LGBT/
>when people stop feeding him moves to Jow Forums
Why are you such a faggot OP?

Attached: 1563442493843.png (327x300, 96K)

Youre 6'5 eat a shit ton and work out consistently. you'll drench in pussyjuice if that's your goal

Attached: 142CE2D9-4652-4936-9F31-7EFD996DE275.jpg (540x720, 88K)

6'5" - 6'7" is a really scary height in combat sports. I'm 5'8" and have gone even against 6'3" dudes, you can kinda spar normally with them etc. But 6'5" is really where people get so insanely strong, even a total rookie will push you around just because of his weight and reach. And the force with which their strikes land on the bag... It makes you realise that you could well be killed with a strike.

Better than being fat I guess

>Q

Attached: UntidyHeavenlyKarakul-size_restricted.gif (349x250, 922K)

6'5", 210lb=95 kg
Still gangly and skinny af. I'm guessing 230lb/105kg is minimum for me to look proportionate

Attached: IMG_20190728_142232_1.jpg (2160x3840, 1.72M)

>6'5"
Lol you're always gonna look gangly
Go play basketball or something

Picked up competitive Pickleball. Watch for me on ESPN 7 in a year or two

I'm a manlet and the saltiness of manlets like you is infathomable to me.

youre small bro stop