How to get this guy's aesthetic? Seriously, he looked great for like 60

How to get this guy's aesthetic? Seriously, he looked great for like 60.

Attached: gettyimages-587967668.jpg (1800x1800, 792K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/a5752?lang=en®ion=US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Adrenachrome supplements and three orgasms a day. Also, never wear the same piece of clothes for more than a day.

This guy has one of the coolest life stories, he is unironically an inspiration to me, if you care that he trafficed holes for his sexual needs you're a pussy

Be chosen by G-d

This. It's the adrenochrome.

What the ever living fuck is adrenochrome?

It wasn’t just hoes amigo... he was trafficking in blackmail and unimaginable fuckery

he had some russian troglodyte training him in weightlifting and mma. so just do that. be rich as fuck and keep active

Attached: jesus_christ_3.png (339x137, 15K)

6 year old children for 5 sets of 10, last set until failure

[This post was censored due to hate speech]

it's the money

he accumulated vast wealth with his pedo blackmail operation

Oxidized adrenaline or somesuch. They torture the shit out of captives and drink their blood or otherwise extract the adrenaline.
It gets referenced subtly or not so subtly in media all the time.
eg. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas mentions it while Hunter claims he didn't know it was a real substance.
Stephen King wrote a sequel to "The Shining" where the antagonists torture psychic children to death to get their "steam."
There was that episode of "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" where the guy uses the fear idol to get an ingredient for "soup."

fuck off Jow Forums

You didn't say /x/: you know it's real.

rather fuck off shill

It sounds a lot like vampires, so yes it would be very unbelievable.

Better question is; if you had to design an Epstein routine for boomers like him, what would it be?

No plyometrics please, that tumble he took last week was enough for a lifetime.

>that tumble he took last week was enough for a lifetime

Attached: gigachad_0.jpg (1080x1331, 115K)

Just to TRT, lift and do yoga you old cunt.

Literally no stress . Rolling with rich and powerful and they cant touch you , and eating babbies

Pls dont take jeff's natty card.

Attached: 12-jeffrey-epstein.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 118K)

>he's such an inspiration

Attached: cuck.jpg (499x499, 30K)

Test

It's the eyebrows

Evil jews live forever. So gense

1. Soros
2. Kissinger
3. Ruth bader Ginsberg
4. Justice breyer

drink the blood of underage prostitutes

Will food Network get in trouble? They were the ones sending him to all those different countries for his show.

Circumcised Foreskin products

>Ginsberg

Attached: 1565910702517.jpg (750x750, 69K)

Rape little children I assume.

I don't know why we can't all agree that this guy was a sick fuck without resorting to saying he fucked "little children." Wasn't he fucking 16/17 year old girls at the youngest?

kek you're actually blind

Attached: 1565701914293m.jpg (1024x574, 82K)

oh nvm he definitely raped little children

Be a billionaire

Attached: 7d6d.jpg (1920x3024, 3.43M)

>sacrifice to satan
>fuck prime cunny every day
that's it

He had a personal yoga instructor that traveled with him everywhere. He did advanced yoga for an hour and fifteen minutes a day.

Attached: 0B8D1451-E239-4C0A-968A-5944865877C3.jpg (306x422, 35K)

Considering current news events that is the most terrifying copy pasta I've ever seen.

Attached: raw.png (540x304, 170K)

I have no trouble believing these people would torture kids for fun, but biologically it doesn't make any sense.

>MAD SOMEONE OUTSMARTS AND GETS THE UPPER HAND
It IS inspiring at the core. Outsmarting the fellow human with their core taboo desires.

vampires are real

let me try. Kill yourself.

Holy fuck Kubrick knew

Attached: 0DBD87B0-3775-4FC1-81A4-1E1A3F5A1A66.gif (350x246, 2M)

based and subtlepilled

KYS kike

Still having all your hair at old age changes a lot of things

the blood of children through an IV drop

Does the adrenochrome have to come from a human or can I just terrorize animals and eat their brain?

No u

This. He's pretty much my #lifegoalz. He went overboard though with the minors. Should've just kept it (barely) legal 18+ and fuck prozzies in countries where's it's legal or at least not some retarded manhunt #metoo place like the USA.

>“Stanley told me the world is run by pedophiles,” Nicole Kidman said while promoting HBO’s Big Little Lies, in Los Angeles. “He studied secret societies his whole life, he was fascinated by them, and he said the elite, the top secret societies, they are full of men with a certain predilection. They are tied together, sort of bonded, by pedophilia.

“They all know each other’s dark secrets. There is no way out for any of them. It’s a lifetime bond. Even if one of them wanted to go straight, repent, so to speak, he can’t. His peers will bring him down. They are in it until death, driving the world to ruin. That’s kind of how Stanley explained it but it was all very complex. I’m probably not doing it justice.”

Pedos get the rope.

lol

here i thought you guys were talking about a great longevity supplement i could buy on amazon to make youthful gains and its some conspiracytard garbage

Attached: 1417339531279.jpg (400x387, 15K)

Its real faggot

>OUTSMARTS
Dude was literally murdered by his co-conspirators so he couldn't testify against them. So smart, getting strangled in a tiny cell on suicide watch.

That's why they killed him after he made Eyes Wide Shut.

retinol-A, HGH injections on the daily and young blood transfusions.

>celebrities don't fuck and eat kids
>no don't notice patterns, look at a trump tweet or some rappers
>it's a conspiracy, goyim

Wrong moves happen. Enjoy the sport, not the outcome. He got caught up not being careful.

well maybe they do and thats rly sad and stuff but how the hell am i going to get this supplement, forget about the kids, what about my gains?

Attached: 1445300467375.png (455x410, 41K)

Attached: 45436w.jpg (240x240, 11K)

I think about this why why why they do this hell they can kill and strange adult slaves all day long but why children? And it appeared in my mind what's the lowest of the low act to please their lord(satan)?Then after that it makes sense this isn't about sexualities it's purposefully performed to reach the absolute abssy

Attached: gdf_6283.jpg (600x592, 69K)

It's part of their ancient religion and culture user. The Bible specifically outlaws child sacrifice and blood libel and very high sins for a reason... These people have been at it for centuries it's only now they're being exposed thanks to this administration and Justice Department and online researchers. They don't go after the adult not only because they lack the adrenochrome in their blood but they don't have the pure innocence of children. This is an evil group of people and I'm not sure most people are ready to find out even 1/10th of what these people have been up to.

Kennedy tried to stop them and he was killed for it. Trump's fighting back against them that's why they hate him so much

>Inb4 orange man bad

Attached: 1565839533471.png (540x335, 79K)

Adrenochrome, is produced by the oxidation of epinephrine. I can't imagine this is a costly process, nor would I think it would be more practical to kill sombody to obtain it. Also getting the finished product passed 70% purity would be an easier task in a lab then from a human. Look I am not a chemist, but this seems like bullshit.

Absorb the youth of children through intercourse.

Yeah, if it's so valuable and has such a low supply why wouldn't someone just synthesize it and undercut the market

Also, power corrupts. Corrupt people with a lot of power get off on seeing how much they can get away with.

Attached: 1539175826427.jpg (1906x5750, 1.98M)

You irl

Attached: 1563376614794.jpg (640x962, 69K)

US Labor Secretary Acosta said he was told to leave Epstein alone because he "belonged to intelligence"

Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein's closest aide, was spotted in LA after his death just casually reading a book called "The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of C.I.A. Operatives"

The guy was CIA. They labelled him an "informant" to make him immune from everything.

Attached: 1561308972327.jpg (526x701, 48K)

sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/a5752?lang=en®ion=US

Wasnt there news about the autopsy showing broken bones after has hanging, he couldve possibly been forced to take the fall for a lot of bigger monsters out there

Attached: 1561364332597.jpg (1078x1056, 555K)

This was posted on 4 chan by someone from the jail at 7:44 am ...
Anonymous ( ID: swam8WIF)
08/10/19(SAT)07:44:55 No.222520257
'Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox me but last night after 0415 count they took him medical in a wheel chair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know a trip van shows up? We do not do releases on the weekend unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know, he's put in a single man cell and hangs himself? Here's the thing, the trip van did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy in a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van according to the tower guy who let him thru the gate. You guys i am shaking right now and i think they switched him out.'

why dont you just ask him considering the fact that there is 0 (zero) chance he is dead

Ask donald, he let that thing out of prison under his watch.

Attached: a-video-shows-trump-and-jeffrey-epstein-laughing--2-424-1563392706-6_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 209K)

this

GOCBAD
gallon of child blood a day
Only works if you have serpent genes though

>LARPing faggot tricks idiots on Jow Forums yet again by writing some shit fan fiction
Why does this not surprise me

Fuck underage minors x F

Attached: 1565657712521.jpg (337x291, 20K)

Sheesh, Jep looks like the joker here

The dude was convicted of trafficking children for prostitution in 2008, and sentenced to 18 months on work release. I know you people aren't good a math or remembering things that happened over a year ago, but that was a while before Trump was inaugurated.

is the fight lost?

Attached: B37DD578-465B-4530-8F80-20B69086728C.jpg (700x731, 45K)

>underage minors
as opposed to underage seniors?

>Trump is fighting back

So why haven't they killed him like Kennedy?

I know you people aren’t good with logic, but why hasn’t Trump done anything or sent an investigation crew? Why hasn’t he arrested Hillary if she’s so obviously connected to it?

Are we meant to believe that he hung himself at the highest security prison while the guards on suicide watch were asleep, then got cremated soon after before a proper autopsy report was done?

Imagine being this retarded

You do realize Jow Forums was the first place to break the news, right?
38 minutes before it was announced by ABC.
This has been reported by media in both sides (Buzzfeed, Fox, etc)

haha you burned him good you dumb fucking autist haha

What hasn't he done with the investigation?

Also what would he do as the chief executive?

I'm not saying that he wasnt involved, there is not enough information for that at the moment. But you reddit invaders who shout Trump first thing at every Epstein thread are more concerned about fuck drumf than the horrible acts that this criminal syndicate did, or than the sheer magnitude of this conspiracy in global terms. You diminish the crime itself with your unfounded passion for political retribution for the wrongs you think have been committed against you.

In fact, my money is on you not even being fit. A person with a victim mentality like yourself, coupled with a secret desire for power over those you think are somehow wronging you dont jive with the discipline and self motivation needed to eat well and work out hard.

But this is Jow Forums, so mods please destroy this thread so we can go back to talking about not jacking off so much.

Attached: 1474944410985s.jpg (248x250, 8K)

Because it’s under his watch. The clown even tweeted Clinton after it happened. He’s at the seat of power to find the true culprit.

I like how every time I expose pol clowns outside their quarantine zone, they immediately call the mods to shut the thread down. It’s like they say, shine some light and they scatter like cockroaches.

Jewish blood libel

>We will never know who was on the recorded footage in his house... ever.

Attached: IMG_0153.jpg (252x252, 7K)

Dude, you got fucking destroyed and you sound seriously unhinged.

Despise Jow Forums and their shitting up of this board, however the reddit spacing "drumf" posting shit is just as bad. You have your nice, safe, tendie, hug box of curated user accounts and upvotes, why come here and make it worse?

This is unironically true though

Lol, I just exposed Trump, and all he could say “y-you probably don’t even lift. Delete this thread mods”

Yeah, got me good. Faggot.

Don't you queef at me bitch

>fellow human

> I just exposed Trump

From your posts it is obvious you have no idea how the legal system works, especially in cases involving extremely powerful/wealthy individuals.
Trump is an idiot and it wouldn't surprise me if he partook of Epstien's services on the past, but if anyone was going to have him killed besides some international jewish banking cabal it would be the Clintons.

because he's easily controllable by his own ego

How could the Kennedys be outsiders to the cult when they became the most ingrained family in the Democratic party in that era

Based

Do 1 set of neck rope to failure

Fucking disgusting pedos

Attached: 2956B849-B584-4D4F-82EF-5910194D1C30.jpg (259x194, 8K)