How long do your workouts typically last, user?

How long do your workouts typically last, user?

Attached: DrGmUKTXgAEgxio.jpg (833x628, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v40kKhhAB_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get out of bed homo

Usually 30 minutes. Home gym, so I don't feel the need to spend too much time in one setting.

An hour +/- 15 minutes

Push:1h45
Pull:1h30
Leg:45mins

45 minutes

1 hour and a half except on leg day which usually takes an hour

What the fuck can you even do in 45 minutes

SS?

1:20 if I have a gym partner 2 hours

Attached: 1565647904362.jpg (742x1631, 65K)

Like 90 minutes

PPL so about 1:30h

Today was long, like 2+ hours. But I failed 2 of my lifts so I had to rest more and do extra sets. Normally 1.5-2hours

This, but 2hrs for push because I do 15 mins of treadmill after.

if sitting in the sauna counts then 2 hours if i dick around or its crowded.

i'm always taking huge breaks between sets so when i do a full workout (i rarely do that) it ends up being like 2,5 hours long

2 hours, but I have a serious deformity so I need to take extended breaks for stretching and laying down. home gym so I'm not wasting anyone's time but my own.

Sorry to hear that user. Whats the deformity?

>itt: I realize I'm barely even working out

I do 3 main compound lifts, 1 accessory compound lift, and three isolation exercises, 3 days a week.

Each workout takes me about 60-90 minutes.

It's okay user, 2 months ago I was only doing 40 minutes everyday. I've since built my routine up to 2hrs when it's upper body, 1:30 for core and 45 mins for legs.
Just do it bit by bit don't go from like 30 mins to 2hrs straight away.

Attached: kot slep.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

2 hours

>Spaghet in pocket
Based.

one of my vertebra in the middle of my back is twisted and collapsed over by about 10 degrees. I didnt workout for a long time because one dr said it would be bad for me. same doctor didnt catch the deformity all through hs even though I got physicals every year.

t2 vertabre. anyways I decided that the pain of working out could take the edge off from the back pain, so I do more core and stabilizers. I'll never be big, but I feel pretty okay after about a year of rehab lifting.

worst and most motivating part was realizing I couldn't hold my own kids for more that a minute, especially if they were reaching out. very depressing. also I was shrinking. ppl workout 3 times a week, cardio 4 times a week. my pull day includes me doing about 15 to 20 sets of 8 pull ups throughout the day, best thing for helping my spine. I'm that guy that clicks I just live through the pain on those surveys.

Jesus Christ man, I hope through some miracle you get better and that you can hold your kids.
God speed user.

Attached: Kot.jpg (499x498, 114K)

8 hours
youtube.com/watch?v=v40kKhhAB_k

I'm upright and still mobile. I will hatefuck the pain hard enough to breathe, etc. I posted my xray here once and a few anons gave me some really great advice, and Im back to rocking the baby to sleep in my arms. the hardest thing I have right now is I still dont know quite how to stand up straight and where my shoulders are supposed to rest.

so yeah thanks anons that responded to my thread last year

2h here also, heavy and without a minute of slack. After lifting 2 years i just feel unsatisfied without a fuckton of work per session. Body gets used to it.

Nice to hear you can hold your baby.
God bless you for taking on such a hardship and ploughing right through it like a man.
Keep the idea of standing up straight for your family and holding them in your arms as a motivator.
God speed you legend, God speed.

Attached: 1542742370743s.jpg (111x125, 2K)

around 2 hours, sometimes i do spend up to 3 hours, though, but that's usually with cardio or if i go climbing

Around an hour. If my gymbro is there, around 90 minutes. We always end up talking alot of shit after the workout.

I do SS+volume so around 1:15 hours

25-30 mins.

Bench, OHP, Rows, Pull ups on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays; Deadlifts on Fridays; 30 min cycle Mondays and Saturdays. Rest on Wednesdays.

It's all I need to maintain. On my feet 8 hours a day, so I probably burn a few calories doing that.

Squat, bench press, deadlift is all you need. Why do you need more time?

About 30-40 minutes. I got tired of spending about on hour on SL, so I lowered the weight and started only resting about 30 seconds between sets.

They should last 45 - 1 hour 15 mins. Maybe longer if there's someone hogging the equipment. Otherwise you're doing too much or resting for 5 mins after sets like a pussy

2 hours; i train full body 3x a week

Anyone lifting for more than a 45 minute period (including breaks between sets and changing lift) clearly doesn’t know what they’re doing.

One hour. Maybe 2 if I'm really sucking or it's a packed gym.

15 minutes. Three main lifts w/ 40 seconds rest between sets, plus one accessory lift and facepulls at the end. Three to five sets per exercise.

My workout lasts 1.5 hours mainly because
>Cardio and Bodyweight for 45 minutes total for warm-up
>Push, Pull, Legs, Core(depending on day) for 45 minutes.

Basically the same as watching a movie.

1h30-45m depending on how much i have to wait for the equipment. ULxULxx

>full body

Attached: 1540857691360.jpg (364x481, 35K)

15 minutes starting HIIT
1hr + of PPL (legs usually take less time)
10 mins abs every other day
20 minutes finishing HIIT

4 day 5/3/1 BBB with some accessories.

15 minutes for the main lifts
15 for the BBB parts (5 sets of 10)
usually superset those with a push/pull
30 for accessories (various curls, triceps, rear and side delts)