AHHH why do I make my best gains on a brosplit wtf!!!

Is strength training just a meme? You guys fucking lied to me!

Attached: F058E805-B0A8-41E8-89BA-5C86C5B910F5.jpg (920x885, 168K)

Listen retard, not everyone is the same. On average strength training works best. Maybe you're retarded and defective so this works better for you.

Most likely you're just retarded and were doing something wrong.

because "real programs" have fucking 0 volume

look at 5/3/1, the workout can be done in like 25 minutes

>On average strength training works best
it doesn't
>Maybe you're retarded and defective so this works better for you.
post photos of what people look like after running SS, they all look like shit except for people t ops
meanwhile people get noticeable progress on a brosplit in half a year without getting fat

Maybe you plateaued when you were training strength (maxed out strength potential with your muscles) and are now doing more volume in order to achieve hypertrophy and growth for your muscles?
I recommend you start training for strength again once you feel like you've gotten some gains on your muscles.

It's like a pendlum between strength and size (hypertrophy) you have to swing in order to grow bigger.

Attached: 1551479931307.png (500x747, 533K)

except for 2 people*

You gotta try hrder

Attached: DEBB7E02-3056-401E-A59E-64C3788C5567-2758-0000027F89CB7845.jpg (300x437, 56K)

Strength training CAN add mass as well but nearly all doing it are just chasing numbers and rather develope in term of lever abuse, technique and CNS adaption rather than actual muscular strength. I had this "powerlifter" guy at my gym who did lmao5plaet squats for reps, but when we were all doing legpress he couldnt even beat me when we were doing 8 reps. That's what you get when you do a strength program the wrong way, you get strong in a very specifical excercise by doing it as EASY as possible - leaving you with no actual muscle power. Try it yourself, make any of the "strong" guys in the gym try an isolation movement where they can't cheat with levers and by using their body; you'll have a good laugh.

If you're doing 531 with babby weights maybe, mine takes like 80 minutes on average

Clueless

Are you sitting for 5 mins + between every set? lol

Please don't teach proper intermediate programing :(

Squatting 160kg x 5 does tend to tire one out so yes

w-why not?

f-fuck that's me. I look absolutely dyel but can squat 345

345 is bitch weight

That's only because those dyel fucks are not doing the program and have shit form. Strict form and upping numbers gives you real strength and size.

SS + 5/3/1, 11 months

Attached: IMG_20190816_204348.jpg (1459x2806, 2.13M)

I know, I'm new to it. But you still wouldnt expect a 140 lbs skeletor to squat that much. I don't even have any visible muscle on my legs

Your probably half repping

Not at all, my hip crease is well below my knees. I'm doing lowbar though, prob couldnt do 225 on highbar even if I tried my hardest