Is this achievable manlet natty?

Is this achievable manlet natty?

Attached: A7258F84-6694-4490-B2C8-404837FE2B33.jpg (650x850, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYVrAE9w9xY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes,
at his age though, no.
You cant have delts like that after 40

Agreed with . I'd bet at least TRT. From one of his videos, he claims 5’10.5, 173 pounds, 5.8% bodyfat = FFMI of 23, super reasonable natty numbers. His arms are pretty huge proportionately, which throws people off.

He has tons of money and works with athletes who are all on drugs.
Part of his income is based on his look, which is why he is shirtless in so many videos.
Hes an older guy
why would he NOT be on drugs?

100% he is natty. It’s all about dedication and hard work. He isn’t some grotesque fucking IFBB retard shooting drugs. He has one cheat meal a year which is on his birthday.

>manlet natty
yeah, for whatever reason manlets can look much better natty. i think they have a similar number of muscle cells on a much smaller frame. his body fat is insane but if you deprive yourself everyday, you can get there since his actual muscle mass is surely in the natty range.

more realistically, he can just pin his ass twice a week and be jacked, peeled and high energy, which is pretty unlikely for natties.

>he claims 5’10.5

Attached: 1562137884701.png (894x773, 48K)

Fuck no. You will never be that shredded while still jacked natty.

That's what a fraud would say. All of that

This is the swolest you're ever gonna get as a natty.

Attached: 740960614224589d5fd09840e6b09f45[1].jpg (600x912, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sYVrAE9w9xY

He is not natural. Asking whether it is "achievable" to replicate a drug-induced physique is stupid. You can get as lean as him and you will be small. You can have as much muscle as him and you will be much fatter. I don't know why so many DYELs struggle to understand this unless it's just a minority with autism.

absolute limit of natty if you are insane dedicated and started lifting at 14.

lmao. what a cheeky cunt.

Yes, but you must train and eat in an autistically perfect way for literal decades.

Roiding fraud.

You could achieve that in a year or two natty. No problemo

DYELs thinking jeff isn't natty are like the ultimate newfaggot test for this board. jeff is fucking small. he just always has a pump since he works out twice a day and does a shitload of pump work before his videos. dudes is literally just regular shredded with 20 years of lifting

if you really think his traps and pecs aren't natty you are so fucking dyel it kills me

because he says so, duh.

can you explain the why of it though?

I think it has to do more with the fact that he's 40 and has that much muscle mass at that bodyfat

Test drops by like 15% from 18-40. It's not that big of a deal. And a dude that's been lifting for almost 30 years now is probably a Test beast naturally. Jeff is not big. I cant say hes not on TRT but he's not big.

this. Jeff trains every day to failure and is a diet nazi

Jeff is definitely not big, just shredded.

Attached: Jeff-Cavaliere-Joe-D-520x600.jpg (520x600, 55K)

>get bigger and more shredded from 33yo to 43yo
He's not natty you fucking retards.

Attached: 49679196_316786765626759_7620905194653638693_n.jpg (320x320, 22K)

>lighting
>pump
>10 extra years of lifting with only a 4-5% drop in test.
get off my board r9k cuck

imagine thinking you can't make gains after 30. brad pit was 39 in troy and that nigga looked like a god

Post body.

He roided you mentally deficient faggot. Next you're gonna tell me Hemsworth is all natty.

Attached: 1551972534856.jpg (869x502, 41K)

The 5.8% is almost certainly incorrect. Jeff tends to underestimate bf% compared to most people, so he would probably be closer to 7-8% by most people's measurements.

Go back to r9k

nice cope incel robot now fuck off you dyel crossboarding trash

Wow, he gets mogged by Ross Kemp hard there

>this impotent dyel rage
Lmaoo

I think people need to stop comparing guys like Jeff to the general population. Most people over 35-40 are lazy slobs who don't eat right, and frequently drink. Jeff does not drink or do drugs, he goes to the gym every day, and he can count his cheat meals per year on one hand.
You just cannot apply the same reasoning to Jeff's body as you can to an average person's at 40.

>h-he just works hard! ;_;
Ah yes. The ole tren hard, anavar give up strategy. Works every time.

why does his skin look so fucking weird?

those are my girlfriends legs r9k incel. now post your body you shit talking retard

I'm not saying anything about his natty status. It's just that you cannot use the logic of "he's above 40 so he should look like shit if he were natty" for a guy as hardworking and disciplined as him.

Yes you can. You peak at 28 and it's downhill from there. You can still look good, at least relatively in your 40's. But if you suddenly pack on a bunch of mass and get more shredded from 30 to your 40's, you're clearly juicing.

>it was my gf(male) i swear!
Post body dyel.

He measured his body fat on camera using digital calipers

Old people have thinner skin so he looks more shredded than a guy of similar stats that's younger.

It is an inaccurate method, and also depends partly on the person who is measuring.

>But if you suddenly pack on a bunch of mass and get more shredded from 30 to your 40
SeeDude hardly changed at all in 10 years.

He blatantly put on muscle and got WAY more shredded while aging into middle age. Come on, son.

his entire life is working out and nothing else

>You peak at 28
Where did you pull that out of your ass? Also, different people have different biological clocks.
Also, where does the evidence for is come from? I'd assume it is based around average people. There are elite athletes who are still in top physical form into there late 30s and 40s.

You seem extremely retarded and asshurt. Athletes peak in speed and power in their 20's, after that they are relying on their experience to beat the younger guys.

>There are elite athletes who are still in top physical form into there late 30s and 40s.
LMAO. No.

Maybe early 30s, but 40s? Dude...

His skin looks like this bitches. Definitely not natty, im sad to say

Attached: 1566009746106.jpg (1080x1349, 149K)