I got some blood work done after basically refusing to leave the doctor's office until I got a script

I got some blood work done after basically refusing to leave the doctor's office until I got a script.
I'm 6'1" 175lbs 25 years and have been so my whole life. When I worked out hard for 3 years I stayed the same weight, just got stronger (actually decently strong)/more toned with very minimal mass increase. Regardless of my diet my belly/chest ALWAYS has fat and looks soft. Skinnyfat forever. I can't gain the muscle to fill out and when I try to cut weight my body just eats muscle it seems.
So that's why I went to the doctor - this is bullshit, this can't be normal. I got my test done and the poo loo indian endocrinologist said everything is fine! I should have no issues... But after reading up a bit on things these fucking ranges are incredibly insane. My prolactin level is within normal range, but it's stupid high for a 25 year old guy.
I'm tired all the fucking time 6-10 hours of sleep, caffeine/no caffeine. Hell, I'm tired half the time I take a pre workout. This can't be normal.

Am I overreacting? Any advice on how to find a good doctor if I'm not?

Here are the results:
LH - 6.4 mIU/mL
Prolactin - 17.4 ng/mL
SHBG - 32.1 nmol/L
Test - 525 ng/dl
TSH - 3.610 mcU/mL

Pic related is not me, but a good example of my body/gains progression.

Attached: Oskar-2-years-no-progress.jpg (1000x467, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nobrainermuscle.com/skinny-fat-transformation-musclecast/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are your lifts?

>I'm 25 years and have been so my whole life.

Attached: fad.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

> I'm 6'1" 175lbs 25 years and have been so my whole life

Attached: E0C4033B-6592-4B18-8683-FF011CFE86F3.jpg (956x721, 48K)

Based on progress pics you're doing something wrong. How are you still so fat?
Eat less to lose weight.
Do more volume to put on muscle.

Tell us more about your diet. What foods do you eat specifically.

stop eating fatty

up the dose

How the fuck do you look like that after 2 years of training? And how do I not end up like him?

try no restaurant / fast food
eat more whole foods

you're still fat as fuck
lose the chub or stay skinnyfat forever

post routine and before pic

Following bad advice and having mediocre genetics

how do I have the same test but look like a fucking gorilla in comparison

Attached: 1558808002293.jpg (540x540, 49K)

Just shit diet

You are shit at training, get some cabergoline for your prolactin, will definitely help with the tiredness

Currently they're shit, in peak I was:
OHP: 185lbs
Bench: 225lbs
Squat: 225lbs
Dead: 315lbs
Pullup: 28

Type on my phone, my bad, I've been 170-175lbs pretty much since 16.

When I was really trying I was eating oatmeal/eggs/bacon in the mornings, had a chicken sandwich before lunch, lunch would be steak/rice/salad/avocado/watermelon. Some portion of that. Before dinner I'd snack on something like fruits/nuts. Dinner I'd eat typical dinner foods, potatoes, meat, veggies, noodles, etc. Protein shakes were taken at 20-40g/day, sometimes mix in peanut butter and other things to get calories up.

I would sometimes eat out at mcdonalds and shit, can't say it was perfect since I worked, but it was maybe once a week.

Just got back into the gym recently after two years off and shit diet and having the same results as my clean diet (but noob gains/muscle memory are a thing)

For everyone else, that's not me in the OP. I put it right there in the OP for a reason. My diet is trash now but was good when I was training.

I know my diet/training were good. Just because shit worked for you with your genetics/hormones doesn't mean it works the same for everyone. I've seen people with trash diets, trash workouts, and they pack on muscle no problem. Genetics/hormones clearly play a factor. Androgen receptors and what not.

>this is who calls you nigger

Bro its you diet, stop serching for medical excuses and count the calories. All of them. Read the sticky you will see changes.

>pull-up 28
No you fucking don't. This line told me everything I had to know. You're clueless about training and nutrition and you've wasted two years in which you could have made actual progress

Attached: 1565202337858.png (583x573, 239K)

post routine and frequency

This. You look fat because you are.
You can ask for more tests by the endocrinologist but you might just be like this.

nobrainermuscle.com/skinny-fat-transformation-musclecast/

This is by the guy whos in your picture. He's pretty big now. Describes what worked and what didn't work for his body.

Were those peak lifts or for reps?

If you bench 2 plates for reps and 185 OHP for reps, you should have a good upper body.

This helps a lot. Thanks dude

>Expecting a handful of hormone levels will explain why you're such shit

Try not being a fat fuck. Sleep at 65F in a pitch black room- zero light.

I've been on Jow Forums before the sticky, I've read it - multiple times. Some people are completely ballers on shit diets.
I got my marine shirt for doing 20 of them if you wanna picture big boy ;). You guys also said I couldn't do 10 pistol squats while barely squatting 135lbs - that one I made a video.
Yeah, I can't get rid of the fat at all, the muscle goes with it at a faster rate.

Thanks bro! I just found him looking for an OP pic. That should be an interesting read.

Yes, those were 1rm at my peak 4 years ago. I'm trying to actually not work my ass off for 3 years to look like I've been in the gym for 6 months.

Enough will, yes, especially if there's an issue. I'm not sure how to get everything tested since my doctor doesn't wanna test anything so that's all I got for now.
I'm not home, but this pic was probably 2.5 years in. Still got the bitch nipples and my arms are still thin there.

Attached: 20190817_125343.jpg (902x727, 359K)

huh? you look fine

To clarify I have other pics at home. This is mot my current body

I'm the guy who called you out on pull-ups. Dude you look nothing like the guy in the first post (and that's what I was going by). You look completely fine although I'd be nice to see a more frontal shot. It's possible you're just dysmorphic like the rest of us kek

Drink more water and eat less bread and sugar. EZ

>stayed the same weight for years

Did it never occur to you that to build some muscle you have to eat fucking food?

Pic makes me look bigger I think. That's 168lbs. It's pretty shit. Nothing grows bigger.
Well thanks, I'm out working so don't really have the pics. Right now after 2 years off I look like OP pic. I stalled hardcore at the point of that picture which is frustrating to watch someone lift for a year and a half and pass me up easy.

>2 years off
Yeah you shouldn't have done that. Also you're quite tall so it's obviously harder to look big (speaking as a 6'3/169 lanklet)

how much does it cost to get a blood test?

I had an accident (someone hit me). Been closer to 3 actually. Surgery, twice, and I got real depressed and started drinking a ton, smoking weed, oxycodone, etc. Turned into a real piece o shit. Though, I never gained tons of muscle so this time I am checking into things more thoroughly to be more efficient.

Insurance covered mine since we put it in for "erectile dysfunction"

Blood results look fine and normal stop browsing the internet for excuses. You suck at life, get better at it.

Also post body.

What do you look like now?

Nice, I haven't thought of that.

It’s almost as if other hormones also matter, what a thought

did you count calories

> Any advice on how to find a good doctor if I'm not?
The only thing your doc did wrong was put the labs in for you in the first place. Testosterone isn't THE sole reason why your body composition is trash. If anything, you receiving those results may be more harm than good. Now you're going to be revolving around a self-fulfilling prophecy that because of hormone levels (which the doc said is normal) that you're never gonna get lean.

Your problem is your mindset. Post your training log and meal log first before you start blaming hormones for your lack of progress. If you don't have these to reference and get advice for, that's a problem you should address.

>Regardless of my diet my belly/chest ALWAYS has fat and looks soft.
>Regardless of my diet
Found your problem. Youre a fucking delusional dispshit who doesnt have the willpower to eat properly or follow a good diet for more than a week.

I'm going off my past experience so my training logs were on my old phone.
Yes fat in those areas indicate hormone issues for men. A man with a properly balanced hormone with just the skinny not skinny fat.
Regardless of what you imply I know my diet was good. Yeah diet is a huge part, but you're clearly lacking knowledge if you think that's the only thing. It doesn't matter how good your diet is if your body doesn't react properly to the nutrients. who cares how much protein you eat if your body doesn't synthesize the protein make sense?

Yeah I don't know because I have a pretty shitty diet and I've barely even been training for a year and I look leagues better. Maybe 5-10 excess pounds of fat total. I do regularly bike ride in excess of 10 miles at a time and have a heavily active job but still

2 things:
1. You have body dysmorphia
2. You're not losing weight because of your diet. Protein shakes, nuts, etc. shouldn't be a part of your diet when trying to lose weight.

Looks like you've needed to eat less for the past 2 years. Lose fat then worry about building muscle

>28 pullups
You look pretty fat for 28 pullups