/Tinder General/

because there's no fitness like sexual fitness

what tips would you give a newbie?

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 93K)

Lift.

Don't. Literally nothing good comes from this app

ladies are suckers for puns

I'm not fit enough for Tinder, I'm barely fit enough for real life.

I've had immeasurable sex from this app, though. Some of it was even with women you would eventually introduce your family to.

Yeah I had an immense amount of sex thanks to it as well but that's all it is. Literally only one chick did I ever get serious with but it fizzled out. overall good for sex but so is going to literally any bar

Where you live makes up a massive majority of your success rate. Everything else is not being a sperg and making your intentions known.

If you don't have Chad pictures then don't even bother. Tinder is not for introverts with no interesting normie-tier pics.

Nice to see some fellow anons having had sex via tinder. I also had sex, a lot of it, through tinder. The sex was great

whores make me limp

any good for a profile?

Attached: cbod.jpg (1728x3072, 1.42M)

>tfw even ugly girls don't want me

How come I only get hit on by dudes?

Attached: 0a023f56def860fa5042df2bcaccd2d3.jpg (736x1111, 110K)

>tips
dont even bother

Attached: 1565834668754.jpg (1640x960, 126K)

the good news is this guy eventually found a gf

I'm a retired veteran from Tinder, but I'd be happy to share some of my experiences.
>Background: I'm 6'4", white, with a (at the time) reasonable income from a cool-sounding job, and dating in NYC where the women outnumber the men.
>1. Don't post a pic of yourself shirtless, unless you are at a beach or literally swimming.
>2. Work on your photos. Like actually dress up and take some real portraits. Imagine what instathots do, but do the male version of this.
>3. Take a picture of you with an animal. Be ready to talk about it.
>4. If she says she doesn't want to have sex on the first date, there will be guaranteed sex on the second date.
>5. Always pay for everything, at least until you have sex.
>6. Demand she put her phone away during the course of your date. If you must check your phone, do it while in the bathroom.
>7. Be able to have a natural-sounding conversation.
>8. Casually touch her arm at some point. How she reacts tells you how the date is going.
>9. End the date by going in for a kiss. This will tell you if a second date is worthwhile.
>10. Do not send more than 2 messages for every 1 of her responses.

There might be more, but these are off top.

If your goal is an 8+ and you're a hard 6(Jow Forums) then yeah tinder won't do anything for you, but you can probably get 5-7s.

>literally any bar
I don't drink though, and when I did meetup at a bar, at least I knew there was least 1 girl there who wanted to be on a date with me.
>I have very little experience with cold approaches at bars, though.

Ennoy getting herpes.
Speaking from experience :(

Attached: 1564682455842m.jpg (1024x891, 102K)

Penis in vagina senpai

No. See
Also, your cropping is shit.

Been told by a tinder girl I met that I'm more handsome in person and all my photos are dogshit. I'm a reverse catfish.
Wat do?

90% of them are whores who have been in abusive relationships
fuck her & move on

>goal of 8+
Agreed. You better be at least an 8+ yourself, if you are swinging for the fences like that.
Most failure is not understanding your own shortcomings.

Can this be a tinder roll thread please

Not tinder, but i think it Jow Forumss
she sent a friend request when we left the bar.
Have i sperged out, or am i still fighting

Attached: sperg.jpg (1080x2220, 315K)

I mean future tinder prospects, I get almost zero matches because of my shitty photos

Please describe how this happened.

AH HA HA HA HAH! AHA HA HA HA HA!
OP, you're pitiful. AND you're GAY!

interesting how most guys dont have success on this but guys on Jow Forums have "immense amounts" of it

>immeasurable sex
do you honestly think that's a positive thing?

This is way too much fucking work for that shit. I've had immense amounts of sex just from being in college. Even sliding into DMs I've had way more success than Tinder

>believing in leagues as being actual hindrances this hard
You guys are pathetic. You can fuckin pull whatever you want

It's simple. Kill the Batman. And by that, I mean take better photos. In this age of superabundant cameras there is no excuse.

Good friend of mine knew that, he's probably a high 6 and his gf is roughly the same, met on tinder, they've been together for well over a year now.

She wants the D, clearly.

>most guys
Literally who? Every guy I know irl does ok to great on Tinder, what you on about?

>too much work
>basic date etiquette

True, but it's a mental block kind of thing for guys.

Take better pics, dipshit.

first reply was semi-sperg
2nd reply was sperg.
get better photos
its not hard to get sex on tinder.

Tinder used to be the bomb. Could still get dates easily with 6s and 7s while I wasn't even lifting, was poor and fat.

But Tinder got jewed. I know this is such a Jow Forums thing to say but hear me out.
>Tinder made 18% revenue growth last quarter
>Tinder (owned by Match iirc) is an expanding and growing company
>Tinder hires new employees, builds new offices etc
>Management requires growth

The money has to come from somewhere... It used to be Tinder premium subs but it doesn't cut it anymore.
>Bait men with 48 hour boosts in the beginning to get them hooked
>Force premium under their throats, but then still don't show their profile to women
>Force buying boosts
>Boosts. Just to be visible for 30mins.
>That's the cash cow.

... now, I get that you're saying I'm a ugly incel and should get better pictures but I legit just got pro photographer sessions done, groomed myself properly, lost weight, the pictures actually look good, resetted my account 4 days ago (50 swipes per day), got 22 matches in first two days and now am getting message "no new people in your area". I live in a town with 500k population, this is such bullshit.

Literally all that user is saying is don't be weird and be present in the moment

>another 7000 reply tinder thread on the fitness board coming up

Your mom, for 1, appreciates the efforts I have put into developing my dick game. So yes.

have you tried leaving your house to find girls you autistic piece of shit

i dont blame them. too many thirsty betas offering bitches the world for sex

I'm not really into it anymore, but i recently saw something similar to pic related on fb
My guess would be to avoid these stereotypes

Attached: 1566043794518.jpg (300x400, 65K)

College doesn't last forever, friendo. You will see once you are in the pussy desert of the workaday world.

I'm a loner with no friends about to move across country, can I have a tinder profile of pics of just me?

I thought I was taking good pics in the first place

I gave her the D but I'm moving away so I need another low IQ qt to

profile tips? and how do i talk to these woman. i never now how to start the convo on these apps

interesting, dont most guys have around 50-60 different sex partners by the time they are 25

>you are now aware that being an 8+ is a state of mind, and not based entirely on looks (as it is with womenz).

What do you guys think the average number of girls a guy on Jow Forums has had sex with? From Tinder threads on there I would say it's around 100.

unrecoverable sperg?

Tinder is for degenerates and a huge red flag on any girl
But again you proably dont deserve better

>dont most guys have around 50-60 different sex partners by the time they are 25
no. girls yeah
if she likes u. she'll reply. no more texting until then
5-10

>paying for Tinder
Not even once.

Oh yeah I don't have any problem with the in person stuff. My house ended up becoming the biggest party house in town until we got evicted for throwing 100+ person shows /parties every weekend lmao

It's one of my favorite types of threads, tho

It's at least 2 a day, easily.

I, myself, have had immeasurable amounts of sex through tinder

haha wow sick brag lmao bruh

>pics of just you.
Yes, this is fine. Especially as
illustrates, where your friends might be more photogenic than you.
Glad you gave her the D. You're gonna make it.

Yet the most succesful guy on tinder I know never lifted a day in his life.

See
>Convo:
>Hello, I noticed (some specific detail from her profile/photos), and had to say Hi. I'm (user).
>Wait for response.
>Repeat at least 10x, based on 10% response rate, especially if messaging 6's or higher.

kys

good luck OP because ever since tinder boost became a thing you're forced to pay up to even get displayed to most females meanwhile females that are solid 4's get so much dick you'll probably never even get noticed