Wife is gaining weight

Wife is gaining weight

We've only been married for a little over a year and she's gained 20 pounds and show no signs of stopping. She used to have stomach like pic related but she has a little pouch.

I'm still continuing with my lifting and I thought she would continue to maintained her lifestyle. Now, she doesn't even care. I even overheard joking with her friends that since she's married she doesn't have to eat salads anymore.

What can I do to get her to cut this shit out?

Attached: 1565977138691[1].jpg (1080x1350, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmsabYf25ko
youtube.com/watch?v=n-SVPsGMPi8
amazon.com/Prostitution-Sexuality-Law-Ancient-Rome/dp/0195161327
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1564424470638.png (500x775, 334K)

She's got a petite frame so she wouldn't look good thic

post pics. i guarantee there were hints of this before you got married.

Let her know. Since you haven't let yourself go, you'll have a leg up on her in the dating market, and she'll hopefully realize that.

>she's conscious about it
sounds like a bad character flaw if she isn't just covering up her insecurity.
Talk to her about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=XmsabYf25ko

stop plowing her until she goes back to normal, if she cheats on you divorce her and get alimony

Holy fuck Durian is bald? Fuck that happened quickly.

>getting alimony from a woman

>sit down and communicate

Beta as shit. OP needs to unironically cheat on her and make her feel bad

she is allowed to be fat you misogynist efff your standards!

>for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse...

What happened to that OP? Your wife gains few (probably to a healthy weight as the girl in your pic looks anorexic), and now you want to divorce her. You don't deserve her.

Well his hairline got fucked in the past couple months, so he shaved it. Yeah, took only few months and it's over

Tell her she is fat and unattractive, slap her, tell her you can't go out with a fat hambeast and she can do better, slap her.
Women love honesty and smacking her will show you love and car for her. If in doubt, slap her.

Welcome to married life, when women get tied down they don't have to try anymore.

Pretty much this.
Sorry you got memed, OP.

If you marry a lazy woman, maybe. But marry someone who is driven and self reliant and that wont happen.

Step 1)Stop asking a forum filled with bitter guys who've never even kissed a girl let alone know about being married.
Step 2)Talk to her about it

So marriage was newly introduced to humanity in the second half of the 20th century?

>What can I do to get her to cut this shit out?
Over emphasize your own care, this is the most diplomatic solution, once the contrast is visible enough shell get the message.

Because theres a very real possibility that shes at or above your league and that if she leaves you you wont ever ever get someone like her, keep that possibility in mind.

Wars have been fought over hot girls, what makes you think you deserve one? movies?

If youre not willing to have big muscles and 8% body fat which literally only takes 2 hours per day 3 times a week then sorry, you dont deserve a hot wife.

>women
>drive and self reliant

Honestly pretty much, before that the man had pretty much 100% of the choices for everything in the household and the wife was expected to secure the household. It was more like a guy taking care of an adult child that he could cum inside and smack when he got mad.

do this and post results

lol, there was an old meme called "jennyposting" in which people thought that behaviour that has been observed in 100% of women during 100% of history somehow wouldnt manifest in their women, it was because of some dumb shit who said "ohh, not my jenny, she wouldnt do that" it was regarding cheating but this applies too.

Marriage is a deception tool so that women can get money from guys once theyre not atractive by applying the social shame of divorce.

tahts literally it

You sound like someone who's young and never been married, it happens with every part of the relationship not just fitness.

Keep the shit food out of the house. Start a new fad diet for yourself and hope she starts on it too. Plan a vacation and tell her how much you're looking forward to seeing her in a bikini. Good luck.

yes, this retarded brand of marriage 100% yes.

before men were allowed to fuck around however they wanted. they werent automatically responsible for children if they didnt choose to recognize them, so if some dumb broad decided to open her legs she was responsible for the bastard

this user also posts about wanting to hold a girl's hand just once in Jow Forums

literally this OP you fucking faggot

hey man, not my fault you only date low tier women

>Good luck.
good luck getting stabbed in the penis if you follow this advice

Honestly, why you are asking this kind of question in a japanese image board site? The advice thrown around here is usually pretty terrible.
youtube.com/watch?v=n-SVPsGMPi8

>Plan a vacation and tell her how much you're looking forward to seeing her in a bikini
Its 2019, thats abuse.

>this user also posts about wanting to hold a girl's hand just once in Jow Forums
that's too specific not to be autobiographical
calm down, not everyone is liek you

You're not wrong about the advise here being fucking terrible(evidence:this thread) but Jordan Peterson isn't any better.

lol he could get sentenced to castration and execution just for having planned it

I've been married for 6 years. In that time my wife has gained maybe 5 pounds through 2 child births, grad school, and a new career. Stop dating trash.

More evidence to support my post() that you shouldn't be asking in here.

Just a little historic trivia. In Ancient Rome, after Augustus' moral reforms (Augustus is widely regarded as a best ruler Rome had, it's from his name "August" springs), not only you as a man literally owned your wife (you "bought" her with marriage from her father) and you could freely divorce her if she stopped providing you with wife duties (=fugging) or else started to be deficient on them. But, the most amazing thing happened if she cheated on you. In that case, you had three options.
>Divorce
>Violence which state would not punish
>Let the state take care of it
First two are pretty much self-explanatory. Third one is where the magic starts. If you let state take care of it, state would buy her from you for a sum that was calculated by her looks, age, etc. Then employ her in one of the many state-run brothels because whores belong to whorehouses and finally it would provide you with a cut from her earnings.

Compare this to current year. We already had best times, we are now living in dystopia.

>people can't come up with witty insults

keep hating women

>>Let the state take care of it
This is some fascinating history. Thanks Jow Forums!

He didn't say he wants to divorce her, he said "What can I do to get her to cut this shit out?" which means he wants to help her improve.

Its a joke about modern sjw sensitivity. Holy fuck you are a sperg

yes they can, but since that was literally 0% witty and 100% pathetic i dont see why would someone try to be pathetic on purpose

Im a sociology student im near finishing, must have read around 5 books about ancient rome. this is the first time i heard of that, any source to back it?

You are so masculine and edgy man, wow! Extremely alpha, very high testosterone!

That's only the first step, though.
Soon, she will "get injured," or "get depressed," or some other shit, and continue to balloon.
Even worse, she will "get pregnant," and then the fun really begins.

>very high testosterone!
literally yes. You think theres anything bad about being assertive with woman? dont worry your wife is too busy fucking someone more masculine and she wont find out.

I love all these betas trying to defend women rights in the hopes that their women will respect them.

worse is, retarded betas who think because they have 1 woman who leans on them then theyre on the alpha side.

sorry to break it ta ya ya kids, alphas fuck a lot of women, when you really got it you fuck around... a lot.

Some girls keep betas around for emotional or financial aspects but they NEVER stop seeking alphas.

The problem is that youo fell for the "equal rights" meme, thinking that girls really think waht they say.

Girls want to be beaten up and told what to do by a strong man. And if the man is man enough to do it while all society says no then it makes him a MANLIER man.

Thats literally the whole point of womens rights, to be able to tell who is man enough to defy them

How is this not a pasta

Sure. It's a part of Lex Iulia, Moral reforms by Augustus. Specifically Lex Iulia de Adulteriis Coercendis. You can check it here. >amazon.com/Prostitution-Sexuality-Law-Ancient-Rome/dp/0195161327
By the way the law was in effect for nearly 500 years.
>modern sociology
No wonder you hear about it for a first time.

>citing history is edgy
You need to go back.

believe it or not i literally just typed it out as i thought it. The truth to some people is natural but to others it would take years of contemplation

cheat on her with a thinner girl lol

>giving my edgy opinions is history
Ahh, the dimwit's copout

Where do I find a girl that still agrees with traditional gender norms to marry? I am not sexist but I think a woman's primary role in a relationship is to take care of kids and keep the family together. I don't think this is a subservient role in any way, but it's undeniable that men and women have aptitudes for different things and women are much more emotionally intelligent and social.
I also wouldn't want to force a girl into that kind of position, so I need to find one who already thinks like that.

In historic literature.

I dunno OP she's your woman maybe if you weren't such a fucking beta that you go on an imageboard to to ask other men advice on how to handle your girl she wouldn't be fucking with you like this?

Why don't you TELL HER ALL THIS INSTEAD OF US HERE? What the fuck

>Now allow me to post some even worse advice

>Where do I find a girl that still agrees with traditional gender norms to marry?
everywhere.

the idea that women behave like SJWS propaganda is laughable, youre a beta cuck for thinking it. Even those purple hair dikes will be submisive if youo fuck them and beat them up . hell, those would be THE most submisive of all since all the ruckus they cause is because of waht they secretly crave but cant have.

Attached: 7d99ec0ef57848e19b26a74c288268df.jpg (645x971, 67K)

>guyz inactive woman has secured a provider and is getting fat :(
literally every mgtow says this LMAO
>marriage
>2019
you goofed, kid

If he's married presumably he's going to want his wife to be fertile and not produce manlets, recommending vegan diet is beyond retarded for mothers

We're living in cucked times. Even telling her's gained a few is abuse. Back then OP could just slap her and cheat on her with a more attractive woman

literally this op

you have to be creative, make a solution out of two problems. your wife is fat, but this is actually very beneficial for your children, like unless shes morbidly obese youor children will benefit from the extra nutrients and energy in the womb.

so the obvious solution is for you to develop a bbw fetish, if possible a pregnant women fetish too