Fastest way to lose weight

hi fit, is it possible to lose 15kg til October 31st if i grind really fast? i’m 160cm and 60kg. any tips? advice?

Attached: 220CAE1A-A3F3-4DB8-BA52-C7AD6A64C05E.jpg (750x746, 40K)

yes.
that's .45 lbs per day
i just lost .42 lbs/day over 31 days. started at 6ft 200 lbs
just calorie restriction and exercise works

thanks user, what kind of workout did you do? did you workout everyday?

Hmm Hmm what would be the FASTest way to lose weight FAST gee I wonder.

Attached: que.jpg (405x583, 25K)

noted, the longest fast i could do was barely 30 hours. i’m really desperate this time though.

either weight lifting, cardio machine (like arc trainer, elliptical or stationary bike), or hiking.
some days i was too tired/lazy so i could've got better results.

Why the hurry user? Something special coming up?

Do multiple 2-3 day long water fasts. Take multivitamins and do cardio on refeed days. Try walking on fast days if you're not feeling too weak.

How many calories do you need for maintenance? Get that number, subtract 1500 from it and you'll see how many calories you are supposed to eat every day to hit your goal in time. Then multiply this number by 7 to see how many calories you are allowed to take in weekly. Spread those calories evenly among refeed days. If you can keep living on this fucked up lifestyle religiously for 2.5 months, you should be able to make it in time.

i made a bet. also tired of being chubby. my body is hourglass but i’ve always been kinda chubby and i’m tired of it. plus i can’t afford to lose because 1. pride and 2. don’t wanna slave for the other person for a whole year. it’s like killing 2 birds with one stone since i’d finally get in shape AND get money for it. a lot of money.

i see, i’ll make sure to do a lot of cardio and walk my dog a lot more than and hike with him.

gosh, that does sound like fucked up and a challenge. i’ll have to do it to make it though. if it paid of it would be so worth it.

so that’s 960calories per week. that doesn’t sound too bad!

holy fuck that's practically nothing LMAO, anorexic-tier calories

If you really did make a bet then you're probably fucked, unless you have spartan willpower. Get those multivitamin 1-per-day supplements that give all the vitamins and minerals that a human needs on an average day, they'll come in handy. Dunno what else to recommend besides that, kek

surgery or death

fasting is the fastest way to achieve death so the threads not wrong

Of course it's possible. Are you a male or a female?

SS+GOMAD

Eat calorie deficit, like 500, and walk/run 5-10km a day
Don’t forget to get enough proteins though
You can also lift in addition

Isn't metabolism slowing down when fasting? Like for real lol

i’m a female

Only past a certain BF%. I think 10-12%.

The best way includes working out in a gym. If you can do that, you can definitely lose 15 kg and look really good too.

with those numbers I'll assume that you are a girl and for men those numbers are easy to hit especially if they're obese
I dont know if that kinda weight loss is possible for women in such a short time, they're made to store fat better than men

OP, as a former anorexic male during my mid teens (at the time 95 LBS, 5'8", male) I can guarantee you that fasting is the best way to lose weight. The downsides are that you can feel very weak and have no energy, but if the stakes are high enough it can be worth it. I think I lost as much as 2.5 LBS in 1 day, although other days it was as little as 1-1.5 LBS. At my lightest I would get dizzy every time I stood up, and even passed out at church once. After that I let myself go, went up to 130 LBS, although most of it wasn't lean because I wasn't working out. For the past 5 or so months I've been working out, and went from 130 LBS to 150 LBS, most of it lean. I also gained a few inches in height over the past few years.
Sorry for the blog, I have no friends :(

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N