If you didn't have to then go kill people in the name of satan for the elite...

If you didn't have to then go kill people in the name of satan for the elite, i would do every military training program from marine boot camp to BUDS, SERE school, ranger school, the list goes on and on. I mean can you imagine the training, the knowledge, the expertise and not to mention experience some of these veterans have? I would pay 10s of thousands to go to some of these schools, and obviously you'd have to, it costs the US millions to train these guys.

Are there any services in the civilian world that offer this kind of training? I need advanced training guys, not something you find in a Hollywood gym.

Attached: itc.mos3_pkg.jpg (250x250, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/heres-what-its-like-at-sere-training-2014-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're talking about fitness then you're fucking stupid because all of those special forces guys are completely broken by the time they're done and mostly do their own type of training.

If you mean skillset there are a bunch of ex spec ops guys who give courses on sharpshooting and Bush craft shit

Yes but i'm talking about practical training, not necessarily 100's of thousands of push ups for social reasons which is the kind of thing that's blowing them out. I'm wondering if anyone know's of a company that does this kind of a thing. I'm willing to go anywhere in the US.

Nice try, Haji, but you can't get our kung-fu ninja secrets.

I've done SERE, you learn a ton and part of it are fun but overall it fucking sucks.

Exactly, i would like to learn a ton and i don't think it has to involve breaking myself. At least not my body from to much exercise which is what is talking about.

You'll end broken whether you want to or not. There were some PJs and CROs at SERE with me and their training was brutal. People in incredible shape wash out from those courses every day.

SERE itself isn't hard in the same way, but my feet still hurt from SERE and it was 2 years ago.

>ranger school
There are few bigger gains goblins than this.

I just got the sense he meant they're broken from the volume of pt. I'm aware this stuff breaks you, i'm aware breaking is how you get stronger...
Yeah i guess i should have specified i'm looking for real world practical training, not vanity gains. Jow Forumss just the only place for this post.

Breaking definitely isn't how you get stronger. Not in the way that happens to the kids in these programs - they tear ACLs, break legs, get concussions, etc.

I'm going to stop replying to your string of smart ass, pedantic, contrarian posts.

>i would do every military training program from marine boot camp to BUDS, SERE school, ranger school, the list goes on and on. I mean can you imagine the training, the knowledge, the expertise and not to mention experience some of these veterans have? I would pay 10s of thousands to go to some of these schools
No you wouldn't. You'd just continue LARPing online as some sort of tacticool tough guy. Reality is there are plenty of civilian training methods to become more proficient in hand to hand combat and small to mid level arms. There are also resources online or if you're paranoid in paper such as the anarchists cookbook on how to make low grade explosives. Hell there are even survival classes and shows all around, going out solo camping is a wonderful tool to improve
independence in a man.
Also general conditioning for military isn't super special, it's mostly cardio with moderate calisthenics.
You could do this shit, but that's more effort than shitposting here.

Obligatory no you wouldn't post of course. Will not read.

>It's pedantic to say injuries don't make you stronger after some retard states "I'm aware this stuff breaks you, i'm aware breaking is how you get stronger.."
Moron.

There's an entire list of shit you could actually do in there you lazy faggot, but you're too lazy to even read a post all the way through.

>real world practical training
In what sense? Do you want to learn how to lead an infantry platoon in combat?
>Then Ranger School is for you!
Do you want to learn how to shoot better? There are civilian courses that will probably be better options.
You may have some preconceptions about military training programs that are don't align with your goals.

You would last roughly 3 hours in any of these trainings.

Just wondering if anyone knows of a company, that offers structured training that emulates what they find to be worth emulating from their military training experience. Mostly SERE type stuff, not too worried about rifle training, but the group work stuff and leadership from the Rangers would also be great skills to have. That's why i put those in my OP, Marine Corps stuff is just for the PT and mental fortitude really.

really rustling some jimmies ay?

ok i read the post. Jesus christ that was the biggest and cringest projection i've ever see. Talk about larping, you seem to know all about it.

Most of the important stuff from SERE is classified and anyone who claims to run a course teaching you that stuff is a snake oil salesman.

>SERE type
I'd be willing to kidnap you, starve you, and lock you in a fridge after breaking one of your fingers if you REALLY want it. Yes I accept bitcoin.

Alright that's interesting. I hadn't thought of that.

Finally some decent posts.

How fat and incompetent are you that taking some basic classes on outdoorsmanship, marksmanship and reading about chemistry is some insane LARP?

>reading about chemistry
please tell me you're refering to the anarchist cookbook

Attached: 2713670.png (390x470, 19K)

The survival part of SERE isn't really all that great, it's the other parts that make it a good school. And those things aren't relevant to people who aren't at risk of being taken prisoner.

Nah the cookbooks babby shit, but it at least seemed in the OP's range for
>I'm a tacticool guy on the edge.
vibe.

>classified
Tbf, that's mostly so that it harder for the enemy to study our (US) techniques. But anyone can practice sleep deprivation while be questioned, exposure to the elements, and being waterboarded. It's not exactly rocket surgery.

True, i guess i should be looking for more of a mountain warfare type course? I'm not really worried about combat though, i just figure these guys are going to be the best and brightest when it comes to real world survival.

Sort of, but it's much more complicated than that. And SERE is way more in depth than being kept awake and water boarded.

Of course. I was referring to the parts that OP thinks of as training.
>He should practice his love of AMERICA, which will get him through any situation.

>Of course. I was just referring to the strawman i set up.

>He should practice his love of AMERICA, which will get him through any situation.
This is closer to the truth than you realize.

And it seems to be the case with most military trainings than they are far less badass rugged tacticool shit than the public thinks. Most of them are hours and hours of studying and learning.

What makes you think I don't realize it? You are a condescending prick, aren't you?

There is an article about it (paywall protected.) Seems pretty comfy, really.
businessinsider.com/heres-what-its-like-at-sere-training-2014-12

Go fucking larp with your airsoft team some more. I hope you realize that everyone in the military laughs at people like you that think you're some kind of tactical survivalist that's going to save the day when China invades. It's sad that you never had the balls to join the military if you really want to learn all of this stuff that isn't nearly as cool as you fetishize it to be.

Jimmies rustled

Yeah if it wasn't for ZOG I would have gone career in the military. I wanted to be fleet admiral as a kid.

t. tranny incel in need of dilation

I went to Air Force SERE so it's fun to see the similarities between the two. Luckily I went in early fall so I didn't have to deal with snow and shit.

>not totally disregarding killing people in the name of satan for the elite and letting that get in the way of your leaving humanity behind
>moralfagging this hard
NGMI

meant for

My friend got skinny doing prison boot camp, a program that reduces your sentence but puts you through a fuck load of exercise and is extremely strict.

>t. Newfag who just called himself a tranny incel
Learn 2 greentext newfag.

Nah it was meant 4 u faggot. Seethe harder

All armed forces use pretty similar programs for SERE. Pilots are the most likely to get POWed these days, so it stands to reason the USAF would take that shit seriously.

lol

>No U, the post

>I was too busy greentexting your mom, Larper.

>Same newfag who doesn't know how greentext works also doesn't know how (You)'s work
Sad! Many such cases!!!

They showed us the video of the Jordanian pilot being burned alive and that was enough motivation for us to take it seriously.

How much you wanna bet it was made in a studio in Britain or Israel?

uh a billion dollars. It was a pretty big news story when it happened.

Thank you for your service, the thread.

No i prefaced with they kill people in the name of satan for the elite.

>thank you for your service, agent 007

>I need advanced training guys
Something tells me you can't do ten pullups

>Poster count didn't go up
Are you self bumping?

Attached: fd1ad44ece5a5cf3e32203a2748e5908.png (360x124, 5K)

>pullups
True story: That's why I washed out of Ranger Bat selection.
Long, skinny arms and tall body is a blessing and curse.

Every ex-military person I know has fucked up knees/elbows because a lot of the military exercises aren't actually good for you. Yeah, you need to be able to sprint with a 40lb backpack + gear if you're in a gunfight, but you'll end up with shin splints and all the other injuries veterans complain about

>skinny arms
This isn't something you were born with that you can't change... i'm 6 2 and have no problem with pullups.

Yeah i addressed that here

join the french foreign legion

I know this. At the time I was 18, 6'4" and gangly as hell. By the time I got it together, I was ready to get out because too high IQ for that shit anymore.

Ex mil here. Knees/elbows fine.
>tfw only 4 year 11b1p enlistment

Always good to have nephalem fighting for us, god knows they've got them in those mountains in the middle east.

if you go to pararescue school and then fail out you'll most likely be reclassed to a medical job that wont see combat, so you get all the good training without having to shoot brown kids defending their huts from our oil invasion
t. in the air force and know people who failed SERE, pararescue, and TACP

Yea I heard they rough you up quite a bit. Beat the shit out of you while being tied up, to test your limits

>hurr durr i would join but "dying for israel, killing people for the elite" blah blah blah

just fucking join you pussy.

Based. Up the ra

>52034929
26+6=1

Pretty much, yeah. And teach you how to deal with it.