10/10 Chad AMA

10/10 Chad AMA

Attached: E91815AA-63EF-4469-B7FB-0B6AED34C344.png (1242x2208, 1.93M)

Post body with height

post body

Post body

6’2

Central Time zone. Post body and state

>tfw getting maybe 1 match/week

Attached: tfw biorobot.jpg (1000x995, 335K)

Post face larper

dick size? give me hope

>post body
you have no clue anons

better post face

Be real half of those are scams and bots

Im good looking with a nice body and im 19,but i lack social skills,any advice?

pls i want to know what someone who is this chad looks like

I wouldn’t say half but yes there’s probably a marginal %. To all those saying post body & face.. this is an AMA you homosexuals

Go to as many social functions as possible and it’s really just trial and error. I went from being very introverted to being able to go to the bar alone and meet people and have a good time

Whats a good gym fuckface?

post face with timestamp, real 10/10 doesn't have time to do AMA on anime site

will you post your body and face?
a. yes
b. also yes
c. all of the above.

What order do you have your pictures? For example:
>face pic
>full body pic
>shirtless pic
>friends pic

This. Practice, practice, practice. I was a socially awkward fuck entering gr.7 but I was forced into so many interactions with girls that I eventually developed the social skills to get me laid over 1000 times throughout highschool.

It goes face, body/shirtless, full body with friends, full body with friends, dog, shirtless

BODY
O
D
Y

nice larping you dyel faggot

I have time because I don’t have any social media and it’s a Saturday at 1 pm

Homosexual

>Shirtless pics
Don't do it. I know you think it's a good idea, but it isn't. Even if you are underwear model class with professionally lit and retouched photos, you shouldn't it, unless you are on Grindr.

>AMA
fucking plebbitors....

Worked for me apparently. It attracts a different kind of girl obviously

Ok, I'll bite:

1) what types of photos do you use on your profile? List them (pose+setting). Any where you show off your bare chest or do you play it cool?

2) give some examples of typical text conversation with women you match with (not the best convos, not the worst)

>tfw made tinder and at 500 matches within one day. cba to even respond to these people since they’re all boring as fuck and I know I wouldn’t like them beyond a one night stand.

Don’t even need to be jacked to get laid, just need to be above average normie skinny fat mode.

And no I didn’t just right swipe everyone. Only 7/10+

Attached: 4A419E6A-1DAA-4FD4-B4B9-83D04489BD23.jpg (1334x750, 240K)

I've swiped for months. Only got three matches with no response. How do I become more gay? Or will having abs and low bf fix it?

what kind?

Do you prefer one night stands or dating? What do you do to stay in shape/ how often do you workout?

Now Imagine the the girls you would attract if you would attract if you weren't filtering out 80% of the quality ones.

Hungry skeleton

don't you have a limited amount of swipes?
what's your face at? and also what pics do you use?

Post tinder bio and pics

1) See above. 2) Honestly it’s never anything of substance because I’d never date a girl off that app. If they want to have sex I get to the point pretty quickly. I’m not natty and it has helped tremendously. With confidence as well. The sluttier and more forward type. And the fit chicks who have egos. I have a stack that I take and lift 6 times a week with an active rest day. Ex college athlete. I prefer the 1NS. it’s really all moot when you consider the girls are using a hook up app in the first place

Depends on where you're at. Being Jow Forums helps a great deal in the US. In case you're in Western Europe: stop lifting right now, be a skeleton and wear some hip clothes or a suit

Where could i go,because im socially awkward I have no friends what type of social gatherings should i attend?

>I’m not natty
post body come on faggot

So whose pictures are you using to catfish these girls with?

Yeah basically. Only weigh 150 lbs but to most they somehow consider me fit. Get called “muscular” surprisingly often which is weird because I know by fit standards I’m just DYEL and have only been lifting for like a year.
Yeah I use the $5 a month shit for unlimited swipes since I’m somewhat optimistic I’ll find someone on here worth dating. I have one photo of me out at a bar, two selfies, a shirtless pic and a pic of my dog.

Attached: 4E4066F7-1B8E-4DBD-BD29-A679AB62E8E1.jpg (750x1334, 430K)

Is that you op? Lmao

>mods just deleted another godawful tinder thread
>this one stays up
>40 replies in 20 minutes

Nah I’m not op.

your facial aesthetics will get you far in life, assuming they haven't already

height?

you're based, user, go get those chicks

cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe
cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe
cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe
cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe
cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe
cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe
cRiNgE CrInGe
cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe
cRiNgE CrInGe
cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe cRiNgE CrInGe

Attached: 121285373.png (465x434, 133K)

6ft
not really concerned if you think it’s cringe.just sharing my experience on tinder, working out typically won’t make or break it for getting matches

why don't you take care of that awful growth on your face? grooming is important

at least you've very good tastes in /tv/ memes