Is Ryeley Palfi natural?

Is Ryeley Palfi natural?

He claims 190lbs, 5'7, 17 years old

instagram.com/p/B1RktbDhgk-/

Attached: ryeley.palfi_66836535_2781686281844856_139708952777878595_n.jpg (1080x1350, 150K)

5'7 lmao

Some one please explain what is going on with his stomach and ribcage?

He's 5'7

Natural for 5'7 is like 155, and more reasonably about 145 after multiple years of training.

here's a normal pic

Attached: ryeley.palfi_68747646_453018568619621_3380801519066414527_n.jpg (1080x1349, 114K)

He is sucking in his abdominals. The same way you pull in your giant gut when your sister walks in the room.

Attached: 1562051382194.jpg (534x516, 21K)

Stomach vacuums, they help keep the waist small
I recommend doing 3 sets for 10-15 seconds with a 20 second rest in between each set, 3 times a day.

natty limit

Attached: ryeley.palfi_62416217_114176933186320_999239710501709619_n.jpg (1080x1080, 153K)

fuck no you retards

This was taking when this faggot was 16. There is ZERO

Z
E
R
O

chance that a teenager, especially one that young, could EVER look like this without the use of PEDs. The amount of ACNE tells me he's likely on test+more but he very clearly is going for a massive bulk followed by a giant cut.

And don't give me any of that "but puberty is basically natural steroids!" horseshit. A teenager and an old man produce the same range of testosterone per week, about 30-50mg. A test cycle will have you running 10 times that much.

Attached: Capture.png (596x744, 1.02M)

Well he's 5'7, he's 17, prolly has exceptional genetics. If we were to be realistic, I highly doubt a 17 year old would use steroids but then again in this day and age... He's big, he's cut, but he's not that big and not that cut, take into consideration the fact that he's 5'7. In conclusion I'll go with natty limit, a bright future in steroid use and pro-bodybuildng, he'll be dead by 40 or if not, very seriously injured. Bodybuilding ain't a life long sport, old sport.

Incredible aesthetics! Thanks for giving me hope youngins. Pls do not roid until later if at all though, do not follow his example rigidly as it is very stupid.

>If we were to be realistic, I highly doubt a 17 year old would use steroids

Attached: 1559992509872.png (645x773, 49K)

> I highly doubt a 17 year old would use steroids but then again in this day and age.
steroids are easier to get than ever, you think kids WOULDN'T use them to look like their instagram fitness role models and hollywood actors?

That’s without any fat though. At about 10% bodyfat the natty limit is around 170lbs for 5’7

>I highly doubt teenagers would use drugs
Is this a soccer mom posting?

looks like fucking Raziel

Attached: file.png (591x602, 458K)

kek, underrated post

No it isn't, a 170 lbs 5'7 natty is a fatass. At even 140 and 8-10% you're putting up 1/2/3/3.5 x5 at his height.

stomach vacuum, but I guess it looks weird for the angle

Check out the fingers/hands of the girl taking the photo on his IG doing a most muscular in a red tank... nasty!!!
He never has pictures with any hot thots or anything
Hangs out with other dudes with long stoner tranny hair
He lives in a track home in some shit part of Canada were the horizon is flatter than an Asian woman’s ass
He looks like a roided out tranny with long hair
If you scope his IG snaps he’ll do close ups of his face and he is uggggglyyyyy
And he prob is OP with that sad IG link plug
He barely competes or does at all
Shills some dime a dozen “sports ware boutique mill”
Get a job my dude only people who scope your gram jerk off to your photos that’s it
I don’t get why kids think this is the pinnacle. It’s really sad

He's probably using a little bit of gear, nothing crazy. An oral and 300m/g of test.

>nothing crazy
>over double his natural test production
Uhhhhhhhhh

Compared to how much most roiders use, what I mentioned isn't a lot. Most guys run 500m/g as standard.

Right, and they're essentially rotting from the inside out. This is a 17 year old we're talking about, anything more than 50 is going to fuck his hormones up for the rest of his life. It's a fuck load of test for someone his age and height.

>Canada

Yeah he’s basically Canadian white trash on gear but to each their own I guess

>anything more than 50 is going to fuck his hormones up for the rest of his life
lol no

I feel like this is him shilling his own thread and IG hahahahhaha

>This is a 17 year old we're talking about, anything more than 50 is going to fuck his hormones up for the rest of his life. It's a fuck load of test for someone his age and height.
No, but it will stunt his height and make him a life long manlet.

I don't even know who this manlet twink is, I'm just telling you that he most likely on a low dose of steroids.

Arnold began at 14.

Hahahahaha watch his lifts on IG
That Ron Swanson gif comes to mind I can’t find it
>”son... you know people can see you right?”

He’s so tiny he needs to use plates to stabilize his feet for bench but even he does that wrong. God help the children

>stunt his height
So, uh, meaning, it's going to fuck up his hormones for the rest of his life. Literally destroying the growth plates and natural elasticity of his tendons.
You want to explain why you don't think so? This is basic biochem dude.

I don’t get why you’re looking at other dudes on IG in the first place. Gen z trash.

how fucking self-conceited do you have to be to walk around in a pair of fucking slims in the middle of the gym, stare at the mirror, and take photos of yourself.

I can barely even manage to take photos of myself alone in the locker room without feeling like an absolute tool

>gen z trash
Yeah you’re right

Probably has no father figure

A guy who goes to my gym started roids at 16 or 17 don't remember exactly, anyway he went from skelly kid mode to 35 yo lookin' bodybuilder mode in one year, at 17/18 yo

>is he natty
>results that can't even be achieved with test alone

every time

Doubt he was taught social male norms by

>Was I the biggest natural 15 year old ever? I’m still probably bigger than juiced up kids though.
LMFAO

Attached: asdqaasdasd.png (868x607, 877K)

this was a great game

no commentary, just wanted to draw the bloke

Attached: Ryeley Palfi.png (1500x1500, 568K)

what a cunt, lmao. why is it always the obviously fake guys that insist they're natty

That stomach is making me cringe

No

Attached: 1560360836537.jpg (540x720, 33K)

What's with that faggot hair

reminds me of the Luther Strode comic, nice art user

Lmao, at least 50% of my highschool football team used steroids.

8% of high school seniors have used anabolic steroids.

You are a gullible retard if you think this guy isn’t shooting test into his asscheek every Monday and Thursday.