Post your Jow Forumsspiration guys! For me it’s boogie...

Post your Jow Forumsspiration guys! For me it’s boogie, this man has overcome so much and lost the weight and is now loving his life to the fullest! I hope I can make the same changes and gains as him one day

Attached: 0DBD4F37-DA5B-4DB5-8DCE-BC6D8C5606F9.jpg (1080x1096, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/1136186591939104769
youtube.com/watch?v=sXTDx3HmrRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DELETE THIS FUCKING IMAGE HOLY FUCK BOOGIE IS LITERALLY INSANE. ACTUALLY DELETE YOUR THREAD HOLY FUCK FUUUUUUCK
DEAR CHRIST GET THAT FUCKING FACE AWAY FROM ME
DONT YOU EVER POST THIS FUCKING PICTURE OF BOOGIE EVER AGAIN YOU FUCK FAGGOT

Attached: 1558150449305.jpg (714x647, 107K)

Why are you so upset? He’s improved so much

no

Haven't seen a boogie thread in a while. Anyone got a recent update on his weight?

Why do Americans with shitty beard genetics always feel the need to grow it out?

Tbh good on him for losing weight and improving but idk if I'd have self respect needing to get that surgery and all that ya know.

Like you knew you didn't have the self control or willpower to do it on your own. Idk man I just feel like people would look at me and still think poorly of me, but who knows. If he's happy he's happy.

this has to be a bait post, holy shit never laughed so hard in my life

Attached: 4DFB3DFF-DF3C-4C0D-9B18-8AD980F07202.png (960x720, 734K)

Is boogie on some kind of pills or is he so upbeat because of the weight loss?

He thinks it hides his flabby jowls. Same reason he's wearing a tarp instead of a shirt.

look at this fucking freak

Please notice the branded merchandise attached to the back of my phone!! PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE MY POP CULTURE MERCHANDISE IT'S SO WACKY AAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DID MY WIFE LEAVE WHY

He’s more of a chad than you’ll ever be, incel

Attached: 2BC593DD-CF50-44C1-B09E-7E418E22B085.jpg (1074x1078, 321K)

>improved so much
>still has peripheral circulatory disorder, the precursor to amputation

Attached: D-BowVDXYAA7IJ-.jpg (1200x1200, 343K)

He’s probably a little swollen from walking around all day, I’m sure it was a lot worse when he was at his heaviest

why hasnt he given a weight update in 3 months?

reddit.com/r/samandtolki

He's gone off the deep end. He threatens suicide daily, in person and on the internet.

reddit.com/r/samandtolki

He hasn't lost weight. His last update was a year ago at 350, and if you look at recent photos, he is gaining weight. He reversed his surgery by drinking soda and eating fatty foods (all documented) and expanded his stomach back to its normal size. He tells people that ask him about his weight to fuck off and that it's not their business.

He said on stream he was "happy" to be 350 and is ok with dying a premature death, as long as he gets to eat everything. He has gone completely insane and threatens suicide every day, in person and on the internet. Most recently he went around a convention screaming at people about his eventual suicide.

His fake teeth are already yellow and he posts pictures of them with gunk stuck between them - he has no shame.

Also, he called his wife on his birthday stream (he said he was going to donate all his money and kill himself on his birthday) and asked her, verbatim, "Did you cuck me, Dez?"

He is a reprehensible fucking loser.

does it really matter? he's been working hard to get views in trumps america, where YouTube doesnt even give content creator money for legitimate content anymore. he has to make a living with other videos. i think boogie has done a great job considering the situation, and even if put on a little weight, oh well he reached his goal weight already and if thats good enough for him it should be good enough for you

>BLACKED wife
>inspiration

Hi Boogie

Attached: 1564094388381.png (284x449, 106K)

boogie is the average pathetic fat guy that should off himself

>I smile but the pain won't stop

How can you expand a cut up stomach back to its own size? Wouldn't that rupture it? What a scary situation.

I'm not going to plebbit to read other retards as retarded as him.

His last update was 2019-06-05
twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/1136186591939104769

But he's been the same since last September-ish

Yikes, I didn’t realize he was that bad

he hit his goal weight and is healthy why would he need to lose more weight? if you guys check out his YouTube videos (i forgot which one you may have to watch a few of them) you can see i said that

its weird how people want to bring down boogie when hes clearly succeeding in life more than anyone here

How much of this nonsense is actually true?

>threatens suicide every day, in person and on the internet. Most recently he went around a convention screaming at people about his eventual suicide.
He's a slow motion suicide, documented online for future generations to gawk at.

all of it, watch on 2x speed
youtube.com/watch?v=sXTDx3HmrRA

Attached: i hope this faggot dies in a grease fire.png (1600x900, 2.5M)

>he's been working hard to get views in trumps america, where YouTube doesnt even give content creator money

Attached: 1536715040092.jpg (1000x523, 56K)

Is he okay?

Attached: 20190817_231339.jpg (444x457, 113K)

>still has peripheral circulatory disorder, the precursor to amputation
That's one way to lose weight.

All of it. Just read through the stickied post, it's a megathread of his shitty behavior with like 30k upvotes.

Check his socialblade, he is losing tens of thousande of subs per month. His shitty behavior is finally catching up with him.

Notable incidents are him telling a depressed fan on Twitter it's okay if he killed himself, threatening suicide on stream if his viewers leave him, and, most recently, screaming at a transwoman publically at a gaming convention about how she's responsible for his eventual suicide.

I know it sounds ridiculous but all of it is true, and more. He also performs lesser instances of douchebaggery, including getting a signed poster from THE VOICE ACTOR OF MARIO, and then ripping it in half in a sketch for a video that was forced to be taken down by the convention he filmed his antics at, because he made the convention look bad, and staged a loud physical altercation in front of hundreds of people without telling security (who stepped in) or asking for permission.

He is an insufferable cunt.

What made him this way, bros? What caused this man to develop into such a pathetic creature?

boogie is an intellectual dumbass

Looks like he's taking the easy way out of the fat, aka methamphetamine

divorce

>screaming at a transwoman publically at a gaming convention about how she's responsible for his eventual suicide
Sounds hilarious. Post the video.

My dude is 40+ and dresses like a 14 year old gamer.

He was already a failure of a human being before getting cucked, hence the morbid obesity.

one for me one for the hooker

he wears the same pair of sweatpants and the same pacman shirt everywhere

just look at recent photos of him, he shows up to cons in dirty unwashed $5 clothea

>this is making it

Attached: the one hundred thousand dollar body.jpg (524x698, 43K)

telling everyone you can find at Vidcon that you want to commit suicide = living life to the fullest

Attached: 1565026871888.jpg (567x572, 73K)

He’s rich, he made it

he's not rich, he revealed on stream his income is around 6k a month, thats 72,000 yearly before taxes. far from fucking rich. he also just bought a tesla with monthly payments of $1800 the fucking idiot

he looks like a ventriloquist puppet here