Why would I go through all the effort of lifting weights when it's so much easier to just be skinny?

Why would I go through all the effort of lifting weights when it's so much easier to just be skinny?

Attached: 1565988068923.jpg (576x768, 127K)

when you always take the easiest route in life, you would think thats freedom. It's not freedom. you're incapable of truly doing what you want because you dont have the willpower to push past stress and pain

No one is forcing you to lift, if you don't want to I won't lose sleep over it.

>muh willpower
>muh hard work
Sounds like cope user. You're trying to make up for a below average face by getting big and strong. Meanwhile I have a handsome face and I put zero effort into fitness.

Attached: 1539550238642.png (1000x1000, 177K)

this, you act like we care what you do. If you want to be a skinny dyel your entire life then go for it. Just don't come back here complaining about being a skinny dyel a year later.

You're incredibly silly to think that this is the only reason people lift.

Describe one aspect or hobby in your own life that takes willpower and/or hard work to accomplish. Jobs don’t count because we all have those as well and working out isn’t a “job”.

I don't have a job. I'm a NEET.

Attached: 1554477566243.jpg (640x640, 38K)

I’m a slow metabolism endomorph, so I will never be skinny. Built fat is probably the best I can achieve.

>surprise surprise

I already said jobs don’t count anyway. Describe one hobby or aspect of your life that takes willpower/hard work to accomplish. And don’t dodge the question this time.

I don't have any. I'm very lazy. I don't even play video games anymore because it's too much effort. I watch playthroughs instead.

Attached: 1553028719736.jpg (1080x1350, 137K)

That’s what I figured, but wow what a sad life. All of your ancestors actions and accomplishments in life just led to some sad little NEET.

>little
I'm 6'5" though

Are you autistic? That phrase isn’t supposed to be literal.

I have mental illness. It allows me to get neetbux.

Attached: Norwegian-Forest-3-645mk062211.jpg (645x380, 40K)

>6'5"
why don't I believe you?

post face with timestamp faggot

post face

Thousands of years of humanity working hard to improve themselves and the world somehow led to the existence of such a lazy cunt.

damn thats a cute cat

Best way is both. I was bloatmaxxing and went up to 250lbs 6’, 3pl8 bench, 4pl8 squat, but looked like dogshit.

Then I started religiously fasting to drop weight,at least 36 hours, upto 120 hours, and completely stopped lifting because energy was non existent and I’d pass out after my sets due to low blood pressure.

Went down to 150lb 10% bf and lost a ton of muscle in the process as well. Then I started lifting again and carefully limited my food intake to a 400cal surplus. 85% my old strength and muscle came back within 3 months and I looked absolutely shredded. Now i coast, I don’t have to lift hard, and my cuts and no more than 3-5 weeks, twice a year.

Attached: image.jpg (600x456, 177K)

post body