There is this really cute little powerlifting chick who does 2...

There is this really cute little powerlifting chick who does 2,5 lmaoplaet diddlies and she asked me to record her while she squatted so she can see her form and we chatted for a while and I made her laugh a couple of times and I think I would like to meet with her outside of the gym, go for a dinner and wine or something. How do I do it bros? Right now I do what Dom suggest but it's working preeetty slow

Attached: 1565904492668981083.jpg (1080x1081, 88K)

Enough of these fucking relationship threads, post body and mostly importantly
SAGE

Attached: B657D833-329E-44BF-AC6B-26B0BBDFB0BB.png (1276x630, 467K)

I think she's like the perfect little cutie for me who would sniff my god awful protein farts and eat my ass after a day of no shower

>asking the internet for advice instead of just going for it
Ngmi
Also
NOT FITNESS RELATED FUCK OFF

Attached: 1520147466073.jpg (610x644, 80K)

Have sex

What do you mean it's not fitness related. She is a powerlifter and I met her in the gym and my further contact would be in a gym aswell so that makes it fitness related as fuck

Cope
>hurr a gurl assed me to film her what do
>iss finess reladed bro
Mouth drooling retard, you wont fuck her and you are going to make a greentext with a pinkwojack explaining how you fucked it up in about 3 days

When two powerlifters fuck it is fitness.

ask her if she wants to get a beer
go to a bar and shoot some pool

For the past two weeks Ive been trying to figure out at what times she goes to the gym and so far she's been consistently coming on mondays at roughly 7 pm so in two days I will try to approach her but i think i need a reason to do so. How should I strike a convo with her? Last time she asked me for advice cause she has this butt-wink issue when squatting.

pls respond

Next time you talk as you're about to head each your way, say goodbyes and all that, just ask if she wants to meet up for coffee some time, sperg.

>There is this really cute little powerlifting chick who does 2,5 lmaoplaet diddlies and she asked me to record her while she squatted so she can see her form and we chatted for a while and I made her laugh a couple of times and I think I would like to meet with her outside of the gym, go for a dinner and wine or something. How do I do it bros?
You shoulda done it right then and there after filming her. I woulda said something like "hey lets get together for drinks or food sometime this week"

how fat is her fucking ass bro i reccomend taking her out to a nice dinner and just being yourself and then when it comes time u should force her to eat your ass while u squat over her

She's not fat at all, she's super slim and she has some crazy thicc ass from all those squats and deads. When she does foam rolling her ass turns into all kinds of shapes and my dick literally activates almonds in my pants

there's a whole fucking board for this shit, why do you faggots continue to come here

because this dilemma is connected with lifting

the dilemma has nothing to do with lifting you deluded incel

hey fuckboi i know you've been coming to fit all of 4 months and riding the jannies dick, but threads like this used to be common.

it's not a nazi run FITNESS ONLY ZONE. go back to fucking reddit if you want overmoderation you controlling cocksucker.

this is /fit, and you're not good enough for it

Id even go as far as to agree that it has little to do with lifting but nothing is not suitable for dilemma described in OP and following posts.
The girl is a powerlifter, we met at the gym and talked lifting and form, I ask for advice regarding fitness things to chat about and then strike an invite to cuddles and oral depravation

That’s what girls call “dropping hints”

“Hey, you seem fun. I’m going to x bar with some friends on Friday. It’d be cool if you came. Here’s my number....”

Be sure to actually have friends, if you’re too spastic to get a few friends together than I can’t help you. This is has never failed. No pressure on her b/c it’s not a real “date”, but she’ll be coming to see you specifically.

You can also dip out at any time if she’s weird.

Giving a girl your number and not asking for hers is always the way to go too. If she texts you, she’s 100% interested and you don’t have to waste time/energy on flakes.

I come for Jow Forums but come here after that gets boring

I'm trying to haha

Stop arguing

Literally just make this thread, but in real life.

>dinner and wine
>Dinner
>And
>Wine
Lmao @ the absolute state of your life mate, you honestly going to take some random whore out?

the only way this is connected with lifting is how you met her in the gym. That's it, everything else is you asking us how to get in her pants

GIRL HERE.
I personally wouldn't ask just any guy to take a video of me. He'd have to be 1. Not a boomer and 2. Not a creep. Sooo clearly she trusts you and thinks you'd think it was no big deal doing her the favor.

I think the best thing you can do in this situation is just light banter. Add her on snap and send occasional messages. Maybe ask her to hit the gym with you a couple of times and do some workouts together. Then maybe after the 3rd or 4th hang out, ask to get food after.

Wym occasional SNAPS

Guy that has had a lot of girlfriends but with 2 year current relationship here

Talk about her lifts referring to the vid next time
Then in 1 minute ask her if she's free today/tomorrow/weekend
Always be as close as possible to the weekend/Friday
Don't try to arrange some group bullshit like the user above said
If she goes out for drinks in groups she's already a whore

Good luck

Attached: IMG_6516.jpg (3264x2448, 3.69M)

Thats a pretty sweet picture