So this is the guy telling you it’s all about the face

Whoa

Attached: 82716D88-3554-4785-AB44-79799210B84C.jpg (520x282, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016363839890011X
psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-15801-011?doi=1
nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=1
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/meet-catch-and-keep/201801/is-love-first-sight-real
studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29390018
reis.cis.es/REIS/PDF/REIS_159_07_ENGLISH1499424514902.pdf
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>all that necc fat
Disgusting

He's right

t. Ugly and out of shape

>face is fine aside from neck fat
>lose weight
>problem solved
wooooow

Haha no, the guys an absolute sperg
In the movie he says that losing weight is pointless for him

alright i started watching and yeah he's genuinely a full blown aspie so he very well be ngmi tier

... his face still isn't the prob tho :^)

Lookism is the most defeatist midset you can adopt.

Lookism doesn't automatically mean defeatism, you're mistaking the hyperbolic "lay down and rot if your maxilla isn't this far ahead of your forehead" joke posts for reality. Just man up faggot, looks matter and looksmaxxing is indispensable. That's all lookism is truly about. Everything else is shitposting

I dont understand what point youre trying to make, because hes ugly himself he cant tell others that face is what matters the most when it comes to attractiveness? What?
Its like saying a cancer patient cant tell you that cancer sucks.

>sociologists have said for always that people are treated differently based on looks and seen as moral or dangerous based on attractiveness
>no one bats an eye
>incels cite them
>"how can anyone believe this shit I know one a short guy thats an absolute chad incels aren't even ugly they're just bad people it's all about personality beautiful/ugly isn't even a thing fucking pseudoscience bullshit"

Lookism is reality. Ugly people have shitty lives. Deal with it normie

>Tfw afraid once I get low bodyfat I still won't have a good jawline

Attached: 1565819467227.png (400x416, 41K)

post jaw

Are we sure this isn’t a femcel from crystal.cafe

And that makes him wrong ?

dating apps are all about the face
also for women there's no reason to look for men anywhere else because they literally have hundreds of men lining up to talk to them

are you sure about that

Attached: Lachowski.jpg (668x1000, 83K)

>proving his point by repeatedly ridiculing his looks for weeks and weeks
Lookism at its finest. Also there are plenty of good looking dudes on lookism and other incel sites.

then i suggest to just kys faggot

>some literally who
>talking about male modeling
He looks like Elliot Rodger takes lot of jewish cock to keep his career alive
What’s your point?
>inb4 c-cope

>>>/reddit/

Attached: 1515353099716.png (800x480, 212K)

Right, he sure does look like Elliot Rodger.

Attached: 1 (3).jpg (346x599, 55K)

are you retarded? is this bait?

t. Looks like the image in op
I thought he was some nigger monkey from brazil, but I guess he’s a nigger monkey from Poland
Still looks uncanny like a Barbie dol
lHe’s ugly and weak, 100lb sopping wet, I could pick him up and break his back like bane

>n-n-no, it's actually quite smart, science says so, I don't have to lift anymore

I still like picking up heavy things but I'm not going to pretend it's going to magically make me attractive. It gets annoying when everyone gaslights incels

No you don't lol

Well he would be the one to know

So... someone who is credible? You know, he is ugly as shit and this is his point. So essentially his "all about face" statement is correct since he lives with the negative side of this statement and sees how people react to more handsome males compared to him.

Sucking male model dick instead of improving yourself.

Wow

I wouldn't consider him that ugly, just a fat fuck.

And if he wants to lose neck fat surgery is always an option.

Instead of being sad about what you lack,fix it as best you can do

where's this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

Lookism is completely 100% neutral.

Thank you

If he started lifting, either styled his hair better or got a hyc (pic related) and started reading daily, he'd be a lot more attractive.

Based.

Attached: 1507129979137.jpg (1104x1189, 161K)

He isn't even that ugly, I believe it's that girls these days value themselves higher than they are, because they hook up with more attractive men trough tinder/FB/insta and feel that they can do better than guys that are normally in their league. That's why the incel movement is this large nowadays

Have sex.

The difference between soiboys and incels is the theory that your personality is a superior trait in a person's attractiveness above looks and both will furiously defend their opinion in fear of admitting their own flaws

I won't be surprised if I see their faces all over news for the next mass shooting.

>have absolute Chad face except for recessed jaw and jew nose
>tfw im not even a jew

Attached: 2BD8C8CE-6209-4ED3-8223-721C94EE740D.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

>he thinks they're just joking

The other thing is this: I actually agree with lookism incels that looks are probably the most important thing, and that everything about people's impressions of you is filtered through the lens of your looks. I can confirm this because I have been on both sides of the fence. I saw firsthand how people started to like my "personality" more once I got in shape and became good looking. So I know the world at large is full of shit.

HOWEVER the problem I have with lookism incels isn't what they believe. It's what they do about it-which is absolutely nothing. And not only do they just go online and bitch, they try to drag other guys into the abyss with them.

Culminating in guys hanging out on a FITNESS board encouraging other guys not to lift. These people are absolutely pathetic scum and deserve all the abuse we give them, and actually deserve far worse. Fuck these guys. And if you like to go to bat for them/play devil's advocate, then fuck you too.

>have absolute Chad face except for
HALF YOUR FUCKING FACE!

the secret to looking great and getting girls to like you is learning to like yourself

Attached: 1 (2).png (512x384, 246K)

It’s true that beauty helps people get ahead, but I don’t understand why incels think their looks are to blame for being incels.

Unless you are legitimately deformed, ANYONE can get laid. It’s just natural order of the world. 10/10s pair off with 10/10s, 7s with7s etc. People might go +/- 1 out of their league for various reasons, but in general this is true. Ugly people will sleep with other ugly people. Where you do you ugly people come from in the first place? Their ugly parents reproduced.

Incels are socially deficient. Most of them have clearly never even attempted to ask a girl on a date. They seem to sit around waiting for 10/10s to directly beg to sleep with their 4/10 socially inept asses. When that doesn’t happen, they complain about their looks and start spreading the

>hurrr durr redpilled

mantra. It’s quite pathetic.

well of course dumbass if he looked like this he would be swimming in pussy

Attached: chad.png (693x726, 921K)

Self improve all you want you faggot coper kek

Basically this. I've gone from a 2/10 to an 8/10 and the difference in how I was treated from then to now is unreal. With that said, there'll always be losers if there are winners. However, whether you're a loser or a winner is almost always at least somewhat within your control.

Is that a boy or a girl, I can't tell

>faggot coper
so this is a word now huh

ok Professor Oak

He's ugly because he is skinnyfat and clearly doesn't take care of himself. Most people get face gains via lifting/adopting a healthier lifestyle and mindset. I'm not kidding his body is fucking repulsive. I forgot how disgusting truly skinnyfat looks

He clearly has a routine and puts in effort to look the way he does, don't be obtuse

lol

He also believes he must speak as quickly as possible in order to appear intelligent, making him more attractive

On looksmax.me, incel talk gets you banned, unless you post it on the off topic section. Sluthate, Lookism and other sites has looksmaxxing info but a metric shitton of shitposting too, so fuck that. But the info there legit changed my life, I fixed some shitty skin problems and my hair too so I'll forever be grateful for that.

lol no, he looks like someone with low body fat who maybe played some kind of cardio intense sport and has never touched a weight in his life

Routine doesn’t have to meet weights

Models like that are on extremely strict skincare and diet regimes

What is the point of attacking him when his lack of physical attractiveness is exactly what makes him qualified to come to this assessment?

You're bluepilled af and have no idea what you're saying. Kys

I was ugly in my teens but in my early 20s I somehow got much better looking, I don't take the initiative nor do I have a boisterous jock tier attitude, I'm basically the same guy who reads books and plays bidio games but now I get girls without doing anything special, no jumping through hoops, no bullshit. Looks are all that matters, genuine aspies are rare so for 90% people looking good will be all, no need to act like a jock clown to attract girls.
And no not anyone can get laid stupid fuck

because that fag can look above average if he cut his shitty hair and lost weight but he'd rather spout some defeatist bs and blame everyone and everything else than himself

contrary to what some fags online say, you don't have to be a 6'5 8/10+ ripped Chad to get your dick wet

Favorite part starts at 17.59 secs in the video

SORRY LADS, THIS WILL ONLY HURT FOR A MOMENT

>Newborn infants prefer attractive faces
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016363839890011X

>It takes 13ms (THIRTEEN MILISECONDS) for people to differentiate attractive faces from unattractive faces
psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-15801-011?doi=1

>Your face heavily affects your entire life
nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=1

>Love at first sight is real
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/meet-catch-and-keep/201801/is-love-first-sight-real

>Study: Unattractive Men Not Viewed As ‘Dating Material,’ No Matter How Great Their Personality (wew)
studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/

>Strong Inverse Association Between Height and Suicide
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373

>Height is extremely important
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men

>Halo effect
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29390018

>How Important is Physical Attractiveness in the Marriage Market? (tl;dr very)
reis.cis.es/REIS/PDF/REIS_159_07_ENGLISH1499424514902.pdf

>Bottom 80% of men compete for the bottom 22% of women, top 78% of women compete for the top 20% of men
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

>Women care about face much more than body
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565

OH NONONONONONONONONONONONO

>we're just joking guys, just having a little bit of a giggle...for real.

Attached: gaston.jpg (474x266, 22K)

This is a weird thread. OP is back-handedly saying he thinks this dude is good-looking.

OP would be right to say that this particular guy is fucking fucked in the head and if he was a normal guy he could get himself a gf.

he does bodyweight for sure

batshit crazy reality we're living in

it's not personality it's your sense of self worth and how you project that. Most soibys are low in self worth, raised wrong as a joke and seek the comfort of the herd. The better looking of the bunch will occasionall get what they want because they're attractive, but the odds are if they were desirable they probably wouldn't be soiboys in the first place.

>Sociologists
Lmao

YES anyone can get laid you fucking autistic losers. Go outside and look around, holy shit. There are ugly people married to other ugly people everywhere. Obese people with other obese people. You just need to get off fucking Jow Forums and some dumbass lookism forum and go meet OTHER UGLY OR OBESE PEOPLE. You can and will get laid if you stay in your fucking lane.

>go meet OTHER UGLY OR OBESE PEOPLE
Why someone would do that?

Attached: 1564664944590.jpg (542x499, 84K)

If doesn't matter if I'm ugly or not. It doesn't change the TRUTH

It’s actually 2/3rds lmao

ITT Jow Forums fags mad because they punched above their weight

Attached: gains goblin.jpg (2560x1600, 214K)

it is true but you should work on yourself not because of some woman but because you want to make the most out of your life regardless of the circumstances

Attached: 1560858222985.png (500x470, 98K)

Guy you responded to was 100% correct. Fuck off.

I agree

>someone posts multiple sources proving their point
>you post a shitty ad hominem strawman meme in response
the absolute state of copers

How does he have so much face fat when he's so skinny

he's not skinny, he just completely lacks any musculature whatsoever